How did Disney get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
youtu.be/pImdvmIw0Ec
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By speaking the truth.

Wow Villains say bad shit.

As long as the villain is the one who says it and doesn't use any actual racial slur, they can get away with it.
And it's supposed to actually sound racist to you so you sympathize with the natives, y'know.

The natives do the same in the song. They were just as bad when it came to being racist

Which is...exactly the point of the song?

So, let's see. On one hand, we have settlers from foreign and strange lands trying to ethnically cleanse a piece of territory for their own imperialistic gain. On the other hand, we have the natives trying to defend themselves and rally up their people against the invading hordes.

Are you actually gonna claim the natives are as bad as the settlers?

And I’d have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids!! And your dog

There were good people on both sides

same way they got away with be prepared
it's cartoons

Of course not, because the settlers are white!
If it was an invading horde of people of color, that would be completely different.

Yep, it wasn't one sided, so you weren't supposed to hate a certain group.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

What was bad in be prepared? Other than some vaguely nazi esque imagery, but I mean nazis are kind of generally accepted as the villains of the world, showing an army of villains goosestepping is hardly any more shocking than making villains dress in black and red suits or use skulls and eagles as emblems

>the autistic Sup Forumstard appears
The settlers in the movie wanted to genocide the natives and use the lands to their own gain which is, surprise surprise, the entire history of resource-rich territories like North America, South America, Central America, the Levant, Africa, and Southeast Asia.

Blow your brains out, retard.

>not knowing about Dunland

No one actually said a slur and the villain sang it
It's not that hard user

I was more shocked that they actually said "hell" in some context in a Disney animated movie. I found out later that it was also used in Sleeping Beauty, but still.

Ever seen Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Life is like a hurricane, here in Cuckberg
Hot wives, black bulls, cum stains, it's a cuck-blur
Might lick cum off feet, or felch a load of skeet
Cucktales, a woooo hooo
Everyday we're out there making Cucktales, a woo hooo
Tales of daring do bad and good fuck tales, a woo hoo

Just like they got away with Hellfire: they used to have balls

But seriously, but used to understand context. A bad person saying bad things was understandable. These days even villains who are supposedly pure evil or completely unconcerned with human morals and sensitivities aren't allowed to say anything naughty.
What the fuck happened to context?

>haha let's delete a joke post
>lots of annoying shitposting on this board? Nah, too lazy.
Fucking mods.

>the Levant, Africa, and Southeast Asia.

But those territories were ruled and exploited by local kingdoms more often.

Are you retarded? France still taxes its old colonies for "improving" their lives after centuries of brutality and exploitation of resources.

Jump off a bridge.

reminds me of basic income.

And that is worse than a global Caliphate where Sharia law is enforced by the state because...

>[Citation needed]: the image

How about the kingdom of fucking Assyria, the Parthians, Sassanids, the Ottomans, Mali, Ethiopia, Carthage, Vietnam...

Because back then bad guys were allowed to act like bad guys, instead of today where everything has to be fucing sanitized, even the fucking villains.

Who's the best modern Disney villain

Because the movie overall painted whites as evil and native americans as noble and good. Don't give me that shit. The whites were portrayed as worse. And Pocahontas is liberal democratic propaganda SHIT! Fuck Disney for making it. Fuck them for making Zootopia and fuck them for existing. Liberal Leftist bastards daughters and sons of bitches.

youtu.be/pImdvmIw0Ec

>Their whole disgusting race is like a curse!

well, movies were made by same company, same people. Zootopia is at least ambiguous, although previous idea was indeed anti-white.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0