Hey Sup Forums. I'm trans in Alabama. All politics and opinions on that matter aside...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm trans in Alabama. All politics and opinions on that matter aside, should I get a gun to protect myself?

Get a gun, but don't use it to shoot other people.

yea dude you live in fucking alabama

Get one to blow your mentally ill brains out

It's your right. Go for it.

What kind of trans?

No shit. Worst case scenario, you're armed against whatever threats may come, best case scenario you've got a new hobby and can better understand the (presumably) opposite end of the political spectrum.

Go to /k/ for suggestions on what to get and why.

Yep. And shoot it, too. Know what you need to do when the time comes to defend yourself.

Yes, by all means get a gun.

Then shoot yourself you mental defective.

sure. just don't go around waving around the fact that your trans and you should be fine though.

get a camera take pictures of all that is strange. don't buy into the death cult currently taking over the world. life always prevails.

Get out of the south faggot.

If this is true and not just bait, yes you should. The 2A covers ALL american citizens, as long as you can pass the background check then you should be fine.

Absolutely. The race war will be nasty in alabama

Louisiana here. Fuck Bama first of all. Second your an american in the south get a fucking gun and stop being a pussy.Also box or something.

get a gun and shoot yourself

Spend that money on mental health treatment instead.

Get a gun and kill yourself.

7speed Auto

Stop being trans

hey op; I'm trans as well; you should probably get a gun. also done listen to those niggers telling you to kill yourself; those are the types of niggers you need to protect yourself against.

>Louisiana
Fuckin Dumb Cajun Scum

Still ass-blasted that the Crimson Tide whipped the ever loving dog shit out of you?

This fucking place become so full of tolerant faggots, its disgusting

Probably. Not because you are trans but because you live in a third world country (Alamaba).

>auto
manual or nothing

This

Yes?
Why is that a question? Everyone should own a gun.

>should I get a gun to defend myself?
>should I defend myself?

That depends. Are you a cuck?

I've only been here a few months and even I have seen how quickly the demographics changed. I guess I should've stayed in /o/ and /k/

>should I get a gun to protect myself?
No you should get a gun to kys.

welcome to new/pol/, where jews are our best allies

>auto

>full-auto 9000 rpm concealable scout rifle minigun

MUST HAVE

Yes, but not because Trump won. The left is tryint to paint the picture that his win activated millions racists, homophobes, transphobes etc across America. Not true, but you should certainly have a means to protect yourself.

yes but not because of the reason you think

You should be buying a gun even if you weren't trans. It's your right, what took you so long?

fucking manlets

Oh is that it? Shiieeeeet

should someone not have second amendment rights just because they are a faggot or some variation of that?

Yes. It is a right you might as well exercise it.

Mentally ill people should not be allowed to have guns

Good. Goy. :)

spic is mad because he knows he is gonna be btfo by the wall

>American education

Thanks everyone. I'll probably get one. I'm just not sure if I could live with myself if I did have to kill someone trying to hurt me.

For those telling me to kill myself, I probably won't. My life isn't that bad. I have friends, family, and a good job. I'm not fighting any fight and really just want to live in a way that doesn't make me depressed. I can pass well enough to at least blend in, more or less, and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about the issue.

I'm actually in War Eagle country.

Fuck off coonass.

>not being deprived of your rights is bad abloobloobloo

until 2014 Sup Forums was 50% nazis and 50% libertarians, now it's 75% drumpftard newfags
sad!

Yes, everybody should exercise their second amendment right. For the record though, none of us are going to chimp out on you...probably.

Fags aren't on Emprah Trump's hit list, so right now our hatred is reserved to SJW ones.

20 dollars says you aren't passing therefore you're not trans, gtfo or show boi pucci

Weak, low energy, piece of shit. Go kill yourself

desu senpai I just didn't see that it was trans I just read gun
>rip reading comprehension

White people might be disgusted by you put they're not gonna try and kill you. If you have a lot of nigs around that's a different story.