Villainous

New Villainous Orientation Video is out. This time,black hat criticizes Boxmore.
youtu.be/i8lUhYMvxck
Someone check the podemos bailar website,maybe they updated with something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC821ZT_eBWtJWBI2ATsl3gA
youtube.com/watch?v=iUUkcOymdTM
youtube.com/watch?v=phNWq8r1jZY&t=288s
youtube.com/watch?v=GdFsZTqa0y8&list=PLU2ap9kpO7b7AlGdrMQcO6Cn01maAr5tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ah shit,it was today? i had some things to do today...oh well,i will make the subs anyway,but its gonna take some time.
Either way this was a good one.

you know,of all the SU villains,why would JASPER agree to anything they say? She basically hates anything that isnt a good homeworld gem who serves their purpose.

Lol that Signs parody.

Nicole went to the villian middleschool

of course she did

I love metaurus

Um...whats this?!

genuinely curious if the OK KO crew did this, just like the creator of magiswords did some art work for the Nohyas episode

Seems much darker than previous videos. I like it.

>cartoon network looking to branch out from producing entretainment in america
about fucking time, just think about it, tv shows without massive amount of left politics constantly shoved in your faces
there is a reason manga destroyed comics, we are fucking sick

im surprised how they are capable of capturing the art style perfectly

Haha..... what.

i hope we see every villain in that picture in the show

We actually got to see a bunch of new villains from the Villainous universe in this short. I hope they all are introduced in the show

Welp... I didn't expect getting turn on when he went with a raging demonic voice.

>that fucking ending

>Can I see my family now?
I lost it. Good design though, I loved it.

>the STATE of this
Mexico cmon get your shit together

Can someone translate? I don't speak Mexicanese

>CN

>Network of evil corporations
>Cartoon Network itself is there.

An user is working on the subs. He uploads it the date of release or the next day

>Literally made a joke about A Clockwork Orange
>Black Hat was the reason the Pompeya incident happened.
>this
>The fucking ending
>The fucking cameos of Dexter, UG and AT
Man, this episode was golden.

That was fantastic, just wish they made an English version too.

Gonna need a high quality crop of that Anime Jethro, please.

10/10 episode

Dick in that first picture.

Is there a list of all villainous shorts/episodes out there with english subs/audio?

lord tontoman

sub user here. i´ve subbed every Villainous content in my channel
youtube.com/channel/UC821ZT_eBWtJWBI2ATsl3gA
As for the official english dubs,they are spread in youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=iUUkcOymdTM
youtube.com/watch?v=phNWq8r1jZY&t=288s
However,the villain counseling series doesn't have an english dub available yet(or even exists)

kaio kincaid???

I think thats his real name
Maybe thats a spoiler?

fuck it heres a playlist i should have made a long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=GdFsZTqa0y8&list=PLU2ap9kpO7b7AlGdrMQcO6Cn01maAr5tQ

>Ore wa Jethro

tao pai pai?

Boku wa, boku wa aozora ni naru

>that ending song
>grando sponsa
Fucking how do we get this funded to be a full length show?

CN need to air the english episodes in the US or put them in a App aparently they're made in english, but not realized in the US until 5 months later

Jesus Christ, this show is gold.

....you're not the only one.

blue diamond?...........that suspicious

Just because she cries a lot doesnt mean shes not evil

So BH can take away the speech from 505, but he cant kill him? That bear is an interesting fellow.
In any case,taking away markplier´s voice is a heroic act.

Blackhat enslaves gumball
yessssss. yesssssss.

did Shadman draw this?

Aw neat, the teacher is the one from that last Courage the Cowardly Dog episode

>That teacher from the last Courage episodes
>Lord Boxman
>Gumball?

boi

No idea who the rest are except maybe Robot Jones next to Gumball and the dude with the trash can over his head being Dr. Flug (iirc only he has those red/white shoes)

I cant believe they put Dick Hardly in a CN property. Its been so long.

i think all of the students except boxman and nicole are original

No one posted best scene yet

Literally a semen demon.

Oh holy fuck it does look like his art.

why does it ended in some japanese thing?

Because ok ko has a bunch of anime references. Its basically built around it

Is that fucking assassin Tao from DB?

for real that looks like Shadbase's artstyle

So apparently the taurus guy has a backstory allready

Well someone go ask him

poor flug

You were thinking the same thing I was, friend.

Some great gif moments in this video.

Wait, guys dont you remember there is some code stuff when every video is released?

Where can I find all the latest videos of this with english subtitles?

of course he does. alan is the kind of creator who would write something like that.
you can tell he really likes doing this. i hope that lasts.

Well she did become an evil galactic tyrant in one of those possible futures for her

How long has it been since we've had a cartoon on CN that wasn't safe and boring? I hate to use the word because of its meme status but I'm glad we're finally getting some edgy stuff again.

villainous is very reminiscent of a certain type of edgy devientart stuff and i actually really love it. its refreshingly different in tone to the way the industry has been since action cartoons died.

At this point I'm just happy to see something that isn't Teen Titans GO or complete throwaway IP, but, yeah, this cartoon has really refreshing moments as you've described and I'm digging it.
Part of me gets nostalgic for Billy & Mandy while watching.

That scene should not make me as hard as it did yet here we are. Ooh wee I’m ready for more of mr Alan’s wild ride.

No one survives Black Hat's take on BDSM

Can anyone tell me what he's screaming during this scene?

You can tell Alan's style is very much around that era, and hell, probably inspire by Billy & Mandy's.

It's also why it doesn't surprises me so many old cartoons are reference with these even if the focus is always new CN shows; Alan feels like a 90s era guy stuck in the post 2012-era

I forgot to say he also feels really inspired by the latinoamerican dubbing of that era too since, while no brainer that there are "mexicanisms" in his show and he is mexican, dubbed CN as of late has been really trying to make latam dubs be really plain to fit in all countries.

Hell, it basically caused AT's dub to go to shit.

I don't have anything else to add other than this is well said and I completely agree.

It reminds me of my favorite CN show billy and mandy,which belonged in an era where CN didnt really care what was shown as long as it was good and bringed money. Shows like KND and ed edd and eddy benefited from that

The amount of fucking references in this is staggering.

At least they are good reference or references to CN shows not even the people who work at it remembers

Oh, yeah. They're all hilarious. Whoever made this is truly /ourguy/. I really hope this is the beginning of a renaissance at CN. They have a whole library of cartoons and IPs that they just leave lying on the shelf collecting dust.

What was the Clockwork Orange joke?

The best part is that he tends to reference and use both old and new shows, so it doesn't come off as a nostalgiafag either.

Wait... Black Hat made 505? I thought it was Flug.

>lack of Demencia in this thread
Shame on you people.

Anything flug does is by black hats orders

She's a shit tier waifu at best.

>Tao Pai Pai

Ha.

Boxmore is the new one yees, so was this one broadcasted? Just wondering.

Its online only. The broadcasted ones are the shorts

If anyone's still hanging around, I'd be happy to do any gif requests if you can provide the video link and time it happens.
I try to keep them under 2.5 MB

i had a lot of high hopes for this show because the premise was very fun and promising, and so far it's completely met my expectations. i'm really glad it's going for a darker angle. i hope the pilot/full series is just as enjoyable

All i want is that the characters leave the house. So far its all inside it and i dont think a full show would be interesting just inside it.
I want to see the whole world

''He let them escape.''

>Online only

So that's how they could get away with the darker stuff. That means if they ever DO make a full series, it would either be toned down for broadcasting or made for online only. Like Korra when it got dark.

God forbid a thread isn't about waifufagging for once.

Thank you!

Have you seen the aired shorts yet?

Yeah but these villain reviews do seem darker. So I guess they would tone it down for airing.

>lord tontoman
wait
for reals
WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?
WHY
WHAT THE FUCK

Thats not his name in the show, the joke is that Blackhat dosen't even remember the other villians name

Tonto means stupid/idiot/dumb

Lord Stupidman.

I'm mexican, I know that
but why did the okko dub change his name to that? it sounds fucking dumb

I mean, sure it fits the series but like, what