Make Iberia Great Again #MIGA

What does Sup Forums think of this? According to a recent study (thediplomatinspain.com/en/68-of-portuguese-want-a-iberian-political-union-with-spain/) 68% of portuguese would like to unify Spain and Portugal under a single flag, but the (((mainstream media))) keeps brushing it under the carpet. Iberia has given birth two of the most powerful empires ever to have seen the light of day. When asked, people in both countries would agree to this, but the corrupt elites won't cave in in order to maintain their corrupt grip of power. So, Sup Forums, can we make getting this to be reflected in mainstream media one of our medium term goals? PLUS ULTRA, HISPANIA

Pic related, what we achieved together

Portugal is irrelevant to Spain, they were cool back then but has been fucked by the anglo and now are worst than Extremadura. Still a nice place to go in summer cause is cheap as fuck, but I prefer Ireland, the eternal potato Aliance against the Anglo

A union with portugal would send Iberia right back to the G8, and we could truly be a force, both economically and politically on a regional scale, not to messed with. I'm sorry, but Spain has been pretty cucked lately as well. We need to rethink what Iberia is and what it can mean on a global scale

Spain is barely united as is and you want to throw Portugal into the mix?

ur both poor unemployed brown and smelly

match made in heaven
just don't expect any extra eu moneys

Spain should turn into a truly federal country and stop pretending to be something we never were in the first place. Iberia would be a confederacy.

>Butthurt because we raped your women and pillaged your lands for centuries

Like fucking hell, my king is in your national anthem

>empire of great size
>invade tiny speck of a nation
>shit kicked in by tiny speck of a nation
>we empire now

No way how you spin this shit - you still lost. Badly.

too much diferences make it imposible they r 10 millions we r 45, and have low GPD per capita also the lenguaje is not the same, back in the XVIII-XIX wasn't even a thing. Of course I would like to see Iberia toguether again but nowdays we lose more than we earn

AcCept the Pope or we will prepare the boats! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying nations were a thing in the XVI century
>empire now? lel
You were our bitch for as long as you've been independent. And now you're nothing but fucking Babylon, a place where people go get VIH and do drugs. Fuck off back to your swamp, fake german

That's why it would have to be a confederacy. It's not easy business, but it would work to the benefit of both countries

they'll drain more the economy and when they don't need us they'll kick us from there like in the XVII, century plz no more Portugal, learn from the history

What would be the capital? Bilbao?

Olivenza ofc, Bilbao will be the next Brussels Capital of Europe and sheeit

together

TOP KEK

I'd go for Lisbon. If Phillip II had made it a capital in his time, we would see a very different Iberia today

I really really like MIGAs

That map is from when both the Spanish and the Portuguese empires untied under Phillip II. Portuguese had Africa, Brazil, India and some pacific island, and Spain had Europe, all the rest of America and the Philipinnes

yes, sounds retarded, most of this was archived when we weren't together

I don't like bigoted women if you know what I mean.

i quite enjoy flying iberia and crediting to baec

GAS CATALUÑA
UNION WITH PORTUGAL NOW

>Wanting another Andalucia that speaks weird Catalan
No thank you

Yusssssssss

Portugal's GDP is smaller than Madrid's. Our combined GDP would still be smaller than Italy's

I would be ok with this
Also basques>catalonians T B H

>shit kicked
The Dutch didnt win a major battle in 80 years with the support of all western europe and it was the French at the end who freed you. Swamp jews are pathetic

First we should blow up Unidos Podemos, we have big problems with them

Give Spanish gf!

I offer you an exchange: my spanish dark haired dark eyed 25yo gf for one of your aryan cuties

It's a deal!

Yeah, that's up there too

Ehm yeah, Swedish girls are hot. I'd take one any day. Do they smell of salmon?

we will never join sp*in. we will meme you to death

68 percent. We don't need you

Spanish girls are way hotter, I want them brown haired with bushy eye brows. I wish I lived down south ;_;.

No they smell of sugar and spice and everything nice. What do Spanish girls smell like?

That's what they teach you in spaniard schools?
No wonder all you lot are on the dole. Dumb!

They smell like sugary spice and everything nice and olives. But really, I'd make you a deal any day.

I'd make this deal anyday.

it's your fault we didn't stay together the first time you Castilian supremacist fucks

Please enlighten us from your swamp hut if you're not to high or dying from VIH

why would you do that? Thats retarded. Please portugal, tell me thats not ture. are you going to mary that ugly bitch ?

Many things did we fuck up back then. Come back, portubros!

hey, almost forgot that, Sup Forums is slow now , Iberia was "Non sufficit orbis " no "Plus Ultra"

>Ugly bitch
>Posting from the third world
Lel

Point taken

Catalans and basques don't even want to be Spain anymore lmao why should we relinquish our independence to castillians again
Not like Spain already own us financially anyway

It's bullshit. No one supports losing our independence and we take pride in it.

That's the thing though, it wouldn't be Spain annexing Portugal, but forming a new country entirely. It's not like Castille can control anyone anymore. It's all farms there