Sup Forums is the new Illuminati

>international association of anonymous members from all corners of societies with the single objective of white supremacy
>is a cabal with their own deities, rituals and forms of black magic
>has already seized the White House for their puppet
>has hijacked international pacts such as the EU
>has unveiled multiple conspiracies of enemy factions and exposed them

How does it feel knowing you are running the house now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

accept we worship god not the devil

>new

PRAISE KEK

>accept
>accept

>>memilinati
we searched for illuminaty so much we became them.
“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

MOLOCH BTFO THE ERA OF KEK HAS JUST BEGUN PRAISE KEK

yeah but we dont kill children in rituals

This.
Sup Forums is a Christian board, never forget it.

Hungarian division reporting for duty.

we jews now

who /mj12/ here

stop building the Wall
you make our Emperor look like a fool

If I'm the illuminati then why don't I have a gf

>w-what if we are the shadow government?

OUR GOD IS HERE

Please elaborate, you mean the fence on our border?

/pol is a christian board

it works

>We shitposted so hard that we accidentally became a secret shadow cabal of occultists that can control the elections of the most powerful country on Earth
How the fuck did we end up here?

I just wanted to have a laugh.

We simpley influence impressionable youth through memes, the youth proceeded to vote Trump me included. We have social media influence as well but we are not the illuminati. If we wanted to influence other things in our position we should join the freemasons.

It works indeed.

yeah where are all the orgies guys?

No pizza parties, but I need to grab some pussy. Just got back from the front.

KEK confirms

All kidding aside, entities don't need to be singular or localized in order to have an effect.

So how do we get the dumb zionist cattle to buy our herbal supplements?

/mlp/ reporting in for duty.

Like all cults, Sup Forums uses the religious / deistic image as a cover for their true God.

Sup Forums wasn't praying the rosary asking for Trump to win. They were dedicating hours of their lives to spamming posts and offering numbers to their chaos god inhabiting the internet.

If that is not a black magic ritual, I don't know what it is.

That's a problem common to all occult organizations.

The Democrat Elites, per example, have no gf neither. Instead they rape little children and larp canibalism.

>This is going to go down like Chanology where people will start actually thinking Sup Forums impacted the election

Kind of makes my balls swell a little.

>Worshiping a god of randomness and probability
>Black magic
It's not like we're doing human sacrifices or fucking kids m8

WE

Now that you're part of the elite Illuminati you can just grab women by the pussy, and they won't care.

>Sweden happy
My fucking sides

>randomness and probability
Sounds like a chaos god for me

It's not black magic at all.

It is something much more powerful en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

We praise Kek.

Fuck off, heretic scum.

The Light of the Emperor will prevail over foul chaos temptations

It has dawned on me just this year. It took me a long time but the truth has finally crystallized:

Sup Forums is the juxtaposition of international jewry.

Both are lurking in the shadows, fighting each other through proxies.
Both sides don't have the most charismatic or the strongest of men, but certainly the most intelligent ones. They propagate muh 6 gorrillion memes, we memed Trump into office.
The wheel began to turn and they know that a new enemy has emerged.

Never forget that and adjust your life appropriately. We fight with our god-given intelligence and collect more intelligence than they do.

This world doesn't belong to (((them))) Sup Forums. It belongs to US!

Just wanted to echo that sentiment, I'm a defector from the A.'.A.'. whos's been here since the beginning. Meme magick is real, and Sup Forums's discovery of it is pretty much exactly the story of the jewish diaspora and discovery of the ability to pass on memes, resultant in the old testament and creation of yhvh. I have been honing my understanding of the mysteries and plying them for Kek, with the help of other chaos magicians and I know I am not the only one with an understanding of the occult here on Sup Forums fighting this fight.

This is how the original illuminati got started. The world is ours to save or destroy as we see fit.

>single objective of white supremacy
goddamn it being against liberal delusion of black, brown, asian, and women superiority does not equal whit supremacy.

fuck niggers, snow niggers, chinks, spics, kikes, cunts and any other ethnic group or "63 genders". just focus on individuals and not race for fuck sake

Constantinople is the key.

WE IZ ILLUMINATED AND SHEEIT

All will be revealed. Every last bastion of evil.

>WHOS SHECKLES?

OUR SHECKLES!

>WHOS SHECKLES?

OUR SHECKLES!

Our objective is not to be ruled by Zionist Jewish psychopaths. That doesn't make us racist or supremacists. Jews are the racist ones.

But that's the thing. either you die a hero or you live long enough to become the Juden.

and we are well past that point

>Muh-luminati

>be Illuminati
>still no GF
>still a virgin Loser

Sure.