Who else feels like Donald Trump winning is unreal? It feels like it wasn't supposed to happen...

Who else feels like Donald Trump winning is unreal? It feels like it wasn't supposed to happen, and that the universe broke. Did something happen? Is the future changed forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykc2B5WcEa4
youtube.com/watch?v=aIxOhpfWuW0&ab_channel=DEATHSCOPE123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fix this meme, I knew it was in the bag at 930 pm cst.

this desu

I know, I still can't accept it. Every morning I wake up and think "oh yea Trump won, we won". It's a strange feeling indeed.

You aren't alone.

I know how you are feeling however, Trump isn't quite the one we need to lead us in the right direction. Yes, his win was a big blow to the radical leftists of America and shall set the tone for generations to come, forever making history as being the one who dared to stare down the political machines of D.C

In the following days, you and I will observe the liberals of America begin to crumble, as they plead for Hillary to save them except their pleads will go unheard of and they shall wither in the upcoming four years.

Yet we aren't united as one. We need to become united under one flag, one god, and one title -- The American People. We can't just simply "hang the gays and niggers", we have to redpill them, and make them follow our footsteps to glory.

I can't see Trump doing so without tremendous help from the black community 'leaders', and even they shun him tremendously.

That is exactly how it feels.
He went against the system and somehow won...

I was up at 2:00 AM, went to sleep and when I woke up at 7:00 he was 6 electoral votes away from 270. Maybe I died in my sleep.

>this image
>ever losing faith in the Don
>listening to the shilling when 1% of the vote was in

Wish he would've uncucked Minnesota and New Hampshire to be honest pham.

It was a glitch in the matrix.

Soon as he took Florida I knew he was gold. It was all smiles and laughing at lefties from then on.

This was pretty much the shitposting trajectory here.

God did it feel good to watch those Hillary-supporting shills, who were so confident of her win her all throughout October and the first week of November, forced to silently slink away.

We most certainly can hang the gays and niggers.

As long as Trump offers to give them money for dem projects, they'll step in line.

I do wonder how many blacks were genuinely ambivalent about the election, rather than just not completely sold on Hillary like they kept saying. Trump never said anything against black people as far as I remember, he just spoke too bluntly.

"Something not right"

look up the mandela effect and then you will have a little clue of whats going on.

I went to bed early. Hours later my wife shook me awake saying I had to go see the TV. I thought I was still dreaming when I saw the hopeless faces of Hillary supporters, then I lost my shit at the NYT projections. We both had a toast when Florida was called, then I stayed up late to relish the sjw tears

yes, I cannot believe that it would really happen, I was already prepared for WWIII with Hillary.

It wasn't suppose to happen, I was meant to be god emperor!

I still cant believe it

I'll be honest, I avoided any elections info during the first hour thinking it would be a clinton landslide. Finally caved in and joined just in time to see trump start winning and pundits losing their smiles

Post yfw Pennsylvania flipped

I started to believe Trump was going to win when the Miami-Dade votes in Florida came in without the same Democrat push it normally gives. Then when Detroit votes in Michigan didn't look like they were going to push Hillary over the line in that state I really knew it was over for her.

>mfw

Celebs have taken positions if power before.

Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger

We were on the SERN route, now we're on the WWIII route. Still have to save Kurisu to finish getting the True End

Pennsylvanian here, It was amazing to see the liberal tears at my college. I made sure my whole family and friends voted Trump. For these last few days I've had this smug face of victory on.

Underrated

I went to sleep depressed expecting a shure Hillary win, but beeing releaved that it will be finaly over since the suspence and drumpf memes were killing me. Woke with a feeling that I didn't have since childhood christmass moening. Thanks Ameribros for that fell.

Brexit cracked the dam. Trump smashed it. I couldn't believe he won so much of the female vote but I am so happy he did, 2016 is when memes became real and Sup Forums became the instrument of memetic warfare

Theme music of PA flipping to Trump for the last time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykc2B5WcEa4

You an me both user, the Rust Belt really saved us all, feels good to be a Philly.

I'm so used to being disappointed that I almost didn't even know how to react when I got what I wanted. I felt like I had just won the lottery.

It certainly feels unreal, and its interesting to see how things will play out for US, as i dont have a horse in the race. Or actually i do, since everything US does affects the rest of the world. But anyways yeah, it feels eerie and a bit "off" that the meme president Actually won.

The moment he was elected I was sleeping and awake suddenly. I felt a strange force. Like if I had awaken in a different reallity. I immediately had the feeling that Trump had lost and Hillary won. But I opened my laptop googled it, and realized that I had awaken in a different reality, in another timeline or something. What a strange feeling... and then it was all happyness.

more like the kek effect

Philly didn't do shit lmao.

A big win for Russia.
A loss for eveyone else.

A few lucky ones of us got put back in the bearstain universe

(you)

Why are you still here? Get out!

>Philly didn't do shit lmao
>20 points mean nothing

What PA had done is cement the Trump Presidency.

Fash the Nation is going to be fucking insane this week.

>gassed on the spot

God i wish it were that easy

This is some Berenstain Bears shit. I felt like I got thrown into a Universe where Trump really had a chance.

When Florida flipped and Clinton was still behind after getting her California bump I knew it was locked down.

I still stayed up until 3am though for the official word

What was everyone's victory song when he won? This was mine: youtube.com/watch?v=aIxOhpfWuW0&ab_channel=DEATHSCOPE123

I know, I live in PA. Philly voted like 80% Clinton though, it was not why PA flipped red.

I think we all knew Trump had it once he got Florida, as much as CNN would have had you think otherwise.

They seriously refused to call Florida for Trump when he was at 49% and the votes were 96% counted. The faggot at the board just kept going on about how Hillary COULD STILL pick up enough votes to win.

Never been prouder of my home state!

We shifted reality with meme magic.

PENNSYLVANIA voted for Trump. Philadelphia voted over 80% for Hillary

I think many of us started to get nervous when Ohio and NC flipped blue for 45 minutes.

Oh, you mean city? My bad.

We changed the timeline.

We've done it again - shifted our universe to our will.

YEAAH!!! IT HAPPENED TO ME TOOO!!

We have to check all the mandela effect issues again, maybe we have returned to our timeline!

Maybe life IS again like a box of chocolates!

see

abu hajaar did many things wrong

>Donald Trump
>Some half ass celebrity known for a cancelled TV show and some offensive comments not only ran as president but actually won

I'm frankly speechless. I've always thought the system was rigged and some super elite decided the fate of the country.

Kinda cringy seeing Sup Forums try to take credit tho

I almost feel like there was a timeline that was meant for us, but by electing trump we denied it.

Like some massive conspiracy that was supposed to last centuries but has suddenly been completely halted.

I knew he won as soon as he locked in Florida, although I stayed up until it was officially announced. I'll admit, Florida almost gave me a heart attack on a couple of occasions.

I can't believe it happened. This feels like the work of time travellers or some kind of glitch in the matrix.

There's another use? What is it?

Fucking this.

>when you realize the Mandela effect was real
>when you realize that everything switched so we could enter the Trumpiverse

We Sliders Now

Alex Jones had the same feeling live when reporting the event. He couldn't believe that at the end we won.

During Election Day this forum was so shitty and blackpilling. It was unbearable.

I still feel like someone somewhere is going to overturn the result of the election. I can't relax until he's sworn in.

We're living in the alternate timeline.

Ok, guys. Now, seriously.

Did you REALLY thought Trump had a chance?

Be honest, memes aside.

Trump lost. If you're reading this, you've fell asleep on the elections night and are about to wake up for Hillary's victory speech.

The fact he had those traditionally blue states in his grasp gives me hope desu.

What the fuck happened with that show? I remember they got home just after Quinn's mother oiled the fence, fucked off, then suddenly aliens or some shit like that.

I watched styx's election night stream and he was very reassuring.

As I remember it, there were a few intervals when it became more clear that Trump would win.

1. VA was in play when it should have easily been blue

2. trump maintained solid lead in FL when 70% of votes were in

3. Trump won Ohio and started to win wisconsin and PA. that's when I started believing it was over.

I knew it would happen somehow, the whole Trump thing weirdly seems like a deja vu to me

Nice try.

I was pretty blackpilled going to the polls. I had a shred of hope, but was preparing myself for the worst. That shred of hope turned into something I still can't comprehend however. Seeing Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania go red is a memory i'll savor the rest of my life.

Check the berenstein bears spelling to see if we all died again

Honestly? I thought he was on Hillary's payroll. The way I had it pegged, she needed a villain to make her claim more legitimate and who better than a giant sexist, racist.

And then he won I still dont know if this is real life

Can someone edit this pic related so the black guy on the back is the only one looking unhappy?

the day he won i felt a change in the air like w we had slipped into a different reality

Well, just like the pic shows. Degenerates kill themselves after Trump Presidency.

I feel the same, honestly I hope he really does well. I do think he's a bit goofy but that he will get things done at the end of the day.

But I do fear for the future when there will be less whites and people with less respect for a free white civilization will start tearing it down.

I honestly thought we were fucked and whites were ready to go extinct. For some reason i decided to stay up and it was the best decision i ever made

It was a mess
I liked the tropey "black man who's too black for this shit" guy though

>muh Russia
jesus you people are retarded

>we're sorry, we're having processing your deposit. Please check back later and thank you for Correcting the Record!

Checked! Multiple universes confirmed!

lol yeah

all those fags shilling for hill here haven't come back, they probably killed themselves

It was like pic related.

So what if we didn't meme trump...what if we memed ourselves into crossing into another universe

>be German
>didn't stay up for the election night
>woke up, looked up Sup Forums, Trump was close to 270
>shitposted in bed, Trump got elected soon after
>looked out the window, it snowed for the first time this year

This felt like Christmas when I was a kid