Been out of the loop and off the grid for the last couple of years. What the fuck happened to homestuck?

Been out of the loop and off the grid for the last couple of years. What the fuck happened to homestuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

homestuckhiveswap.tumblr.com/post/169353748877
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a conclusive guide

>off the grid for the last couple of years
stranded on an island?
jail?
abducted?

ipgd became canon i think

never forget

>cascade not the high point
Objectively wrong

I stopped reading it at the scratch and i'm glad I got off the ride when I did because holy shit the fandom really destroyed everything about it that was good.

Can we all agree that Vriska was the 8est character?

It became Toilet.

it 8urts

pre-game over? hell yeah she is, 8ased troll

post-game over where it's basically a different character retrofitted to clean up the plot? no bueno there.

will hussie ever do anything that isn’t lazily grabbing money from a fan base long murdered

I guess he staged a jailbreak to get out.

He started to branch out too much creative control to others and pander to the fanbase.

The comedy devolved into diluted self referencing and teen drama overtook real character development.

I want to brutally rape Kanaya.

I want a ghost gf

homestuckhiveswap.tumblr.com/post/169353748877
Don't forget to read gankro's interview!

dont lewd kanaya, she is pure! pure!!

Every time anyone makes a thread about this comic you fucking bronies come out of the woodwork and shitpost all this inane autistic bullshit that hasn't been even entertaining since 2010.

Thank fuck this shit crashed and burned and you all haunt a bunch of dead autistic fringe chans and that your favorite thing blew up in flames.

Amazing how even people who worked for Andrew decided to fuck off.