Since EEnE and KND were shown to be in the same world...

Since EEnE and KND were shown to be in the same world, is this just what happened to the Eds when Grandfather turned everyone into Senior Citizombies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, this is the canon end.

>Grandfather turned everyone into Senior Citizombies?
Nigga they don't share same universe

>Since EEnE and KND were shown to be in the same world
Uh, WHEN was this?

Grim Adventures of the KND.

>cartoons can’t be cartoons unless they have universes/deep lore
This is how the animation audience has deteriorated to

I remember most of that except the part that had the Eds.

It's just for one gag.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTHjQCxsLzk

Not canon. Or do you really think Kim Possible, Proud Family, Recess, and Lilo & Stitch are really all in one world despite many clear differences in their realities?

They are. The experiments on said episodes reapear, making them into the continuity.

I could believe Kim Possible and Lilo and Stitch shared worlds

They aren't though, once the crossover characters are gone, they're ignored. The experiments were just recovered, which is all that matters at the end of the day.

Only thing is, KP seemed picky about acknowledging extraterrestrials until the final season. Still, of them all, it was the most fitting pair up.

With the exception of Lilo and Stitch, there's nothing suggesting that those settings would be odd to crossover. Recess' movie had some guy make a Dr. Drakken type weapon to move the Moon.

I feel like I laughed harder at that last line than I did as a kid.

Yea, but that was the movie, which was a bit of an oddity after the show had been largely grounded in reality. Same with Proud Family to a degree. While it had some weird stuff like ghosts here and there, it never got too outlandish. Then the movie for it came and suddenly there was shit like Pod people, except they're peanuts or whatever. Really though, when it comes to crossovers, it's fair to assume they're just one offs most of the time, like the one with Ben 10 and GenRex.

>Same with Proud Family to a degree. While it had some weird stuff like ghosts here and there, it never got too outlandish.

I mean, 99,999999% of the people on these worlds have normal loves without outlandish things happening. You can have secret agents and aliens after each other and super vilains, this won't chabge the fact that a school in the middle of the USA will have a relatively nornal recess.

>like the one with Ben 10 and GenRex.
This wasn't a one-off. Ben unlocked Shocksquatch and more details were revealed about the Nanite event. It was 100% canon to both shows.

Yea, but I can't think of Recess ever doing anything more bizarre than what the movie did. It seemed like Weekenders in that it was just kids being kids with nothing too out of the ordinary. Kind of like how Hey Arnold was largely normal beyond some occasional strange things like sewer people and the "save the day" adventures that were the two movies.

Yea, but like the experiments in the crossovers for Lilo & Stitch, that can be written off as just something that happened, given that Ben never mentions Rex again, nor does Rex mention "that cool kid with the watch". Hell, Rex never brings up Alpha again despite the crossover ending with an obvious hook for a follow-up.

>Leaving Jake Long out
I-it's okay

>Arguing about canon in western cartoons.

Oh yea, forgot about that one. Didn't Dave the Barbarian almost get a crossover with something?

Yea, like your animu movies that can't fit anywhere in their shows because the writers are scarred to make expansive continuities.

What do I trust, my eyes seeing the show, or some autist on the internet telling me that would be too unrealistic for a cartoon?

The funny thing is that she is canonicaly part japanese fire demon. She actualy COULD have a claim to be a reaper.

>hurr, your autistic for logically ignoring a crossover that'll never get mentioned again
Whatever, kiddo.

Did we ever get to know what any of their parents do for a living?

The popular theory was that Double D's parents were some kind of eggheads like him, possibly lab workers or whatever. Ed's dad seemed to be the only one working given his few mentions of "And dad will come home" rants. Not sure about Eddy's, though we saw his arm and it was hairy as fuck.

Eddy's dad is a sleazy car salesman. I forget which episode, but it was the one where they were selling homemade bikes and Kevin got fucked up riding one. Eddy says "Sheesh, that's how Dad does it and it works for him" or something. His mom gives him shit for getting bad school pictures taken, and tries to get rid of his "magazines".

Ed's mom apparently punishes him a lot, him and Sarah never bring up their dad, it's always "No, don't tell Mom!" His dad apparently doesn't give a shit. (AND DAD WILL SAY "NOT NOW, I JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK! AND DAD WILL JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV!)

We don't know anything about Double D's parents except that they tuck him in every night and his dad got annoyed when Ed broke the screen door.

>despite the crossover ending with an obvious hook for a follow-up.
>tfw Omniverse probably could have followed up on this since they gave the Secret Saturdays an episode
>Didn't

Point is, Ed's dad is probably the only one who works, given the rants mention him "come home from work" or something to that effect every time. Given the nightmare he had when he inexplicably became scared of Johnny, the dream version of his mom did have a typical housewife attire. Though it's possible he was bleeding in the classic b-movie women he likely sees in those schlock films he watches all the time.

Ah yea, that crossover. On one hand, it was great to see Argost, but holy hell were the redesigns of the Saturday family awful. Doc was the only one who looked remotely like his old self beyond some minor changes. Drew was suddenly this weird anime chick (and they changed her voice), and Zack looked like he was a part time grunge band member with that hair of his.

Eddys dad is a used car salesman

Wasn't there a mention from DJW about a bunch of plot stuff he was forced to cut when CN started demanding what direction the show take? As I understand, they're the ones who forced that bitch Kai to become the endgame gal.

No, the movie is.

This.

Also. All the parents are actually Hidden Secret Villains against the KND. Ed's Mom is a major one. And Sarah is an experimental "delightfulized" child.

The Eds are an associated branch for the KND that design tech for small pay.

Autism general?