Young Boy Abandoned by Mother for Supporting Trump

youtu.be/lJT-VmzJTPE

This is child abuse. Why are liberals so cruel?

Other urls found in this thread:

turtleboysports.com/woman-abuses-child-on-video-because-he-voted-for-president-elect-donald-trump-in-schoolwide-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Frontal lobe damage.

What a horrible mother.

why are you surprised
liberals are for killing babies after all

Godspeed, lil nigga

>that isn't normal political discourse for nogs

shame she's teaching him to be more savage sounds like he was on a good path

Shes causing damage in his brain too with all this stress and emotional overload.

and afterwards people are surprised that niggers turn out the way they do

Looks fake with this 2001 phone camera quality. But I guess that's how criminals are born in America.
Don't blame white people but their parents.

>Black "mother"

She was just looking for an excuse to get rid of him.

My mother did the same thing. She said I embody everything she hates and now that I'm 35 I have to find a job and move out within one year.

About 12 years from now, when he gets drafted to NFL, guess who will be there to make peace with him.

reported the video for child abuse

>CNN
>12 years ago Donald Trump has brainwashed a child into hating his mother
>will this finally be the end of his campaign?

This kid is a giant pussy.

Instead of doing that, we should try to find this bitch and public shame her.

Not only this will expose this cunt, but once again, prove that liberals are the violent ones.

Why are we pretending black family's stick together?

Young kid you meme.

Or get Donald Trump to see it.
Bringing a potential terrorist to the white house worked for Obama, why not Donald?

"Cool suitcase Jamal LeShaqwan, care to bring it to the white house?"

She practices the rhetoric that leftists preach. You worked for it, the kid got it.

The mother only did what liberals taught her, hate Trump and his supporters.

That's not very nice.
The little niglet didn't deserve that.
Hopefully she got over it, and he'll always remember this as why liberals are horrible.

Trump refugees welcome!

What a fucking retarded sheboon.

By looking (and hearing) the level of distress he is in, he is definitely going to develop some mental problems growing up and will either develop into a thug or become an isolated loser who doesn't know how to socially interact.

This is exactly what happened to my brother.

Or he'll follow the path of the righteous all the way to the battlefield and stand proudly and respectably alongside the eternal Anglo on the way to Valhalla.

>oh no Trump is going to kick people out of their homes and deport them
>wait let me kick my kid out of my home

Maybe he'll get educated like Carson if social workers take him away from that toxic mother. Or maybe she brainwashes him to act like idiot.

I mean Trump was never against blacks, so why that hate from the mom?

this reminds me of my childhood, just replace trump with any subject that makes mother emotional and keep the threat of abandonment combined with shaming and humiliation.

>Why are liberals irrational?

That's the way they're programmed to be. If something you don't like stares you in the face you throw a fit and you're justified for doing so.

A lot of people like it when they're free from responsibility of consequences of their actions.

spread this out. the war isn't over until he is sworn in. until then now is the time to destroy leftists on everything fucked up they do.

NIGGERS

ARE

NOT

HUMAN

LOL

clintion news network really is disgusting

Better thread without potato quality and where OP isn't a faggot.

>niggers abusing their children
nothing new here

Nigga will prob become a Navy SEAL, and be great at it.

Fuck you

I am a man

Tchenavia So’Juicii Stallworth

turtleboysports.com/woman-abuses-child-on-video-because-he-voted-for-president-elect-donald-trump-in-schoolwide-election/

need confirmation