Back in 2008 when I was young I felt betrayed by how unprofessional and a dick Daniel way used to be to Deadpool and...

Back in 2008 when I was young I felt betrayed by how unprofessional and a dick Daniel way used to be to Deadpool and his audience.

I tweeted him: "Please stop raping my FV character DP"
To which he replied: "Get ready because I am going to rape him even more"

I took a screencap of it but I believe he deleted that tweet. I dont have the screencap with me no more tought, I do believe it's in my old hard drive so I would have to look for it.

The point is, would the showcase of that tweet in this age and day, fuck his career? due to how SJW Marvel has gone at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1WZrb7xpBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Deadpool was a women and you more screencaps? Yeah, but you need to time this shit, like during the unveiling of a new title, interview, or movie release.

Also I think contemporary Deadpool it's really amerimutt trash. Back in the day he used to be like a chuck jones action story with the phantom of the opera drama.

>would the showcase of that tweet
No.
Also, pics or it didn't happen, fag.

It was from 2009/08

Man I dont want to dig this screencap from my old Drive. It's gonna be a nightmare but fuck Daniel Way. He fucked deadpool.

I do recall being scared and deleting my tweet. I was naive and young back then. How would I know I could use it as a weapon?
Do you think there is a way for me to find it without having to dig up on my hardrive?

Tell me how to un-delet the tweet and I'll show you.

To be fair what you said could be used against yourself. You're the one who made the rape joke, Daniel just said a shitty comeback.

It wasnt a joke it was a complaint. He admitted that he was going to do more raping.

That is pretty explicit in itself.

I am gonna try to trackdown the tweet but if I cant then I will dig on my old hardrive for that old pic.

You seem stupid.
Also the movie was very un Way, guy is long gone, get over it.

>2009/08
>joined Twitter in 2010

If you're gonna larp, do your research

Except he was literally doing the play on words that you did. You said rape, Daniel could still be yelled at by saying that but you're the only reason he said it. If you said "Stop fucking up DP" he'd say "I'm going to fuck him up more". He wasn't trying to make an offensive funny joke or anything. He was trying to turn your words against you and you both looked like idiots.

Did OP get BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=e1WZrb7xpBk

Not OP but look what I found.

>Jordan D' white rapist
what did he meant by this?

Weird thread, but Daniel Way also gave Venom a hard shafting so anything bad that happens to him is cool with me.
Godspeed user

How fucking late can you be

I don't even know what the hell Way has been doing for the last 6 years

Wouldnt this be a perfect timing user?

>99% of Marvel readers and probably most of the editorial have no clue who the fuck Daniel Way is
>Literally hasn't touched the character in over half a decade other than maybe something for that one big anniversary issue a couple of years ago
>Will probably never touch him again
>Hasn't been announced for anything relevant

Not really no

Dont matter, at least it’s out there now. Btw why the fuck does he look like a fucking emo on his twitter account?

He got bored with a black sharpie one day? Or do you think permanent marker is his natural hair color.

Do you have brain damage?

So. It's not user that gets thrown under the bus for this it's the writer.

Daniel is that you?

>got bored with a sharpie one day
Either he got amazing apologists or the fuckwit is lurking on Sup Forums.

He'd shrug it off easily, your case would work for another character but not Deadpool since most of his modern fans, some of them Waypool fans mind you, don't feel particularly protective of him because there's this whole image of irreverence they have to keep up. Caring too much about too little isn't good to that end.
Most of his old fans, pre-Waypool, wouldn't particularly care because they got through and over the Way era and other mishandling. There's just no point making a fuss anymore.

As for those who aren't fans of him I don't feel I need to explain why it's futile, but just to make it clear they just don't give a fuck. They either dislike him or are disinterested in him because he's a memelord or cynical clown posterboy or problematically violent or whatever their hangup. You'll get nothing from them.

If this were some other character you'd have something, but not Wade. There's just not enough investment for it to stick. Hell even for the opportunists looking for new buzz each week there's just nothing to really use to make it worth plugging the virtue signal on.

I'll honestly commend the duration of your patience and memory though. Any other case and you'd probably be teabagging a writer right into regret right now.

What was marvel thinking. This team had so much potential. But way fucked it up again. I think this was the last straw for marvel.

If only it was written by someone like remender.

Yup, Daniel way it’s among us. Why would you even write this whole wall of text to begin with?
How would the scandal be? About liking the run of a fagot that endores D’ white Rape of Deadpool’s character?

> what are you talking about nuhh
> let me just give you this extensive reply on why is it futile.
> srsly It’s not me

>Why would you even write this whole wall of text to begin with?
Because OP presented a detail of his matter and I decided to explain in turn and make it redundantly clear why the time and character are just inopportune.

You can carry on thinking you've got Danny boy at your behest though if it helps, but I'm among that old fan group I namedropped who detested him long ago but have long since had to get over the fact the majority of people today are just more familiar with Memepool than Kelly or even Nicieza due to how he's typically handled in media like animations and games.
So I know from experience and not blind paranoia how these things go seeing how while you were off playing with yourself I was throwing tantrums here about all of Waypool's failings back in 2013. It fell mostly on deaf ears aside from two or three other fans at the time.

The tl;dr you're so alarmed over was part organized venting over those hurdles I came across, and part trying to spare anyone else the same exhausting experience.
But I guess I forgot to factor in the new brand of uninformed and delusional idiots.
Thanks to them we've truly lived in interesting times, as the Chinese proverb goes.

Would That tweet have worked to fuck him up back in 2012?

To be honest last product that I bought from Marvel was the Je Kelly Omnibus.

Remender would've been perfect, he wrote solos for both Punisher and Venom, and his Deadpool is definitely among the best.

>Would That tweet have worked to fuck him up back in 2012?
There was somewhat less moral posturing and policing back then, for better or worse, so it's unlikely, but if framed right it might have at least drawn a faux-apology from him on publicly responding unprofessionally in general.

Also that purchase is the best you can do with how Marvel is now. Buy the good, encourage discussion about what made it good and spread word of mouth about it, especially the creative team behind it. Choose carefully when to even make mention of trash, it might accidentally give it publicity.
If someone is morbidly curious or a contrarian they'll go looking for what offends or is criticized, things no one cares about are often ignored as a waste of time for both sides.