Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3xvr_ojJWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the trailer had a budget of $1 billion

the upcoming videogame Spidey looks better

>Get the rights for one of the most beloved Comic Book Heroes
>treat it like trash so that he looks like a ps3 cutscene on screen
With the mouse you can only loose

>The scene was made just for the trailer and isn't representative of the actual film
Do you realise how fucking dumb that sounds

JL webm in 3, 2, 1...

>Trailers are the finished product and nothing will change before release.
Do you realize how fucking dumb that sounds?

>Don't judge things on the material they show us

That suit should have more red and gold on it. Either way I’m hyped as fuck for this movie

Never said that, just that we've already got evidence of the CG in the trailers for Marvel Films being worse than the final product.

E.G. Guardians of The Galaxy

>you can't judge the films quality on the trailer
The CGI will improve, this happens with all films, but this literally looks worse and less real than the Spiderman PS4 game. It will improve but it's still going to look fake, which is embarrassing on a 1bn budget

HOLY SHIT IT'S GONNA FLOP

It will suck but it won't flop.

Like clockwork.

>B-b-but DC did it too!
It's like clockwork with you fuckers, neither example is OK

>loose

Loose mouse on the loose

OP and are the same.

Lots of trailers these days have large amounts of footage that aren't included in the movie.

Nope
Yes, but that's because it's cut out because they didn't want it after it was filmed, it's reshot or they need to trim down the film, whole CGI sequences aren't created just for the trailers

No, but they do continue to work on CGI after the trailer is released.

Wow. I've seen better on a calculator

Why did Clark’s cloths other than his pants vanish?

>shot that looks fine in motion looks bad in a still frame
oh no, what will we do?

I wanna see how it looks in motion

Of course they do, but given they've been working on the GCI for months at the point where the trailer was released and given the astronomically high budget they have, it's fucking piss poor and they really need to improve on it before the film comes out

I don't know if you've heard, but the trailer has been out for a while now. You can watch it.

Has that number actually been confirmed? I hadn’t seen...

I don't understand what fucking eagle eyes you people have when you shitpost this. like 99% of the time it looks fine.

Don’t worry ... some people will always sperg before they have anything concrete
It’s like a law of this place

>basing cgi off of trailer

Are you telling me that the movie isn't finished yet?

>This unfinished product looks bad, they really need to finish it before the film comes out
Insightful stuff

>reply to post saying someone will post a JL webm
>post a JL webm
>LIKE CLOCKWORK

no shit

Of course not. They still do tons of touch ups up until the release.

>Trailer
>Finished movie
Totally the same thing...

To be fair, I'm not convinced that JL was a finished movie

But... but... I saw a car on the assembly line once and it looked like shit. I'd never own one of them! It looked like shit before they had finished making it!

Trailers usually show unfinished CGI. It'll look better when it comes out in 5 months.

On the other hand.

Deadpool had a budget of 70 mil and the CGI still looked really good there. It's bout time you realize that massive budgets are just to pay actors and directors, not the special effects.

Of course it's not finished! No film should be finished 2 months before its release.

Especially when most of them just outsource to 3rd world VFX studios (that will close up shop within 5 years of the movie's release) anyway.

Hell, half the DCEU movies have extended or director's cuts so far... WB doesn't even finish movies until after they're in the theaters.

What exactly am I suppose to see here? Scene looks fine to me

>$1 Billion
That can't be true.

They seriously couldn't just have Momoa carry Cavill's body? The guy could no doubt pull it off

Wait is that not what ops pic is?
Holy shit that's terrible for a film.

Did they chi the wayer or somet-
Holy shit they used cgi for aquaman carrying a body. Jesus fucking christ the guys a professional actor. He could have stayed still enough to make a believable dead body.

Wasn't it estimated to be $1billion for both Avengers Infinity War and the 4th Avengers? Still pretty shitty cgi nonetheless but I doubt one movie cost a billion dollars to make.

Supermans body is cgi. It takes a while to notice because you are looking for the problem everywhere else in the image.

This sounds like sarcasm, but it's not. Blockbusters like this cut it reeeeaallly close to the deadline, sometimes. Look at Zootopia and how they re-wrote the entire fucking script like, what, 11 months before it was supposed to hit theaters? That's why the teaser was as vague as possible. It even had Nick narrating it as it was made during the phase when he was still the protagonist.

>The CGI will improve
They said the same thing about the zeplin in the mlp movie trailer.

Both yes, but I still haven’t seen that number confirmed anywhere

That's a bad example given it seems more like a chamge in art direction than cgi improvment.
Anybody got the hobbit one?

It's for the two films, filmed back to back.
So clearly the next film is where all the CGI budget went to.

>inb4 the steppenwolf webm

The one where they break the axe?
What exactly is the problem with that one?

If you don't want to use the actor why not use a dummy?
This is just a waste of fucking money.

the one where he busts out of the rock and jumps towards the amazons on horseback

I vaguly recall that happening but I haven't seen the webm to study yet.

Haha oh wow
JL is the gift that keeps on giving

I'm not convinced the switch was a finished console.

Bigger chance for it to fail, god I hope it does. Then we can move on from capshit movies.

I never understood how people thought this looked bad.

It looks good for me.

Wait so that was a CGI body ? To be fair you'd never notice in theaters. Why didn't they use a real one ?

literally thought that was GMan source filmmaker shit

Oh, this stupid thread again. Man, what is with your level of butthurt?

whoa

did you mean dreamcast

Yes, I think some more cg intensive movies keep working damned close to release. But it's not hard to imagine they'll keep fiddling with each little aspect they can for IW, though I'd guess it's mostly lighting and shading stuff not something like trying to remove a beard.

This seriously looks like a mobile f2p game trailer.

I just can't get over the design. Like, why the gay viking horns/Mickey Mouse ears?

I simply don't understand how the CGI is this bad for a movie this big. That honestly looks like a video game trailer.

Setting aside the terrible CG, why do they need to use slow motion all the fucking time? It doesn't make half the shit they slow down look any more impressive and given how much they keep constraining the run-times of the movies they must be eating a shit ton by having to do it with every action scene. And of course it makes Flash's superspeed seem kind of pointless.

What PS3 game is this?

Post the CG car.

Somebody working on this film seemed to have a cgi obsession. They used it for a bunch of stuff that could have been done better and maybe even cheaper practically.

Wonder woman was really bad for it. Which is a problem because gadot is no good at slow mo facial expressions.

This is the one I don't see any issues with. All the other shit I can pick out the bad cgi.

lmao

I know you guys don't like her, but Gal looks pretty cute in the first shot here.

>why do they need to use slow motion all the fucking time?
Remnant of Snyder's direction, it's what made him a househould name in the 300.

>They used it for a bunch of stuff that could have been done better and maybe even cheaper practically.

It's the reshoots

they just brought back the actors and shot as much as they could in front of a green screen and CGI'd the set. It's how the 2015 Fantastic Four movie was made

They went overboard with the cg stuff though, some thing should be able to be practical effects, especially just a corpse. Have a dude with just enough makeup to look like Cavill from afar or something, isn't that how most stunt doubles are put in?

Then dont post the same thread constantly DCshill.

It looks ok in the trailer, but if you need to get angry over something, you will find a way

It's like taking a still of a person blinking in a video, they look a bit off but when it's playing there's not much wrong with it.
That's why all the other posts are webms or gifs to show the full context of whatever the fuck is going on.
The alternative is to just link the youtube clip.

No way. That's... like, 1998 level CGI. No way...

I literally can't tell if this has been modified from the original.

The framerate is shit obviously
youtu.be/N3xvr_ojJWE
Why they're in flying dildos I have no idea.

Wow, it looks like they edited Spider-man's mustache out.

Still looks bad. The bad dragons have no weight or heft when they take off.

Why'd they get a powerhouse actor like Hinds to voice Steppenwolf, and then filter his voice to the point it becomes unrecognizable?

Steppenwolf is not in the avengers retard.

I really hope it does. JL already crashed, so I hope this overhyped shit crashing puts the file nail in this crappy sub-genre's coffin.

Snyder is the complete opposite of Jack Kirby in terms of visuals.

>Have a dude with just enough makeup to look like Cavill from afar or something, isn't that how most stunt doubles are put in?
Or, if that is just impossible for them: use a stuntman and use cgi to alter his face. No one would've noticed a thing.