Mom kicks gradeschooler out of home for Voting Trump at School

Alright let's get on it boys. This kid needs us.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzPUtyBnI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking niggers

No thanks. That's something the black community needs to address, not us.

Based black kid, will probably find a job faster then his sheboon mom ever will.

I'm trying to figure out the town so I can contact local news but no such luck as of now.

No fuck that. This a great opportunity to redpill a shit ton of people.

He dindu nuffin.

fucking niggers suck man. is there anything we can do for this poor bastard?

Kek

Man, niggers are really afraid of having to work for a living

I'd care but it's a nigger screeching so nah.

>if you dont support leftists you're an uncle tom

remind me again of all the prosperity obama brought to the black community?

oh wait

Guys, the kid being a nigger is a bonus

it attracts liberals and faggots on twitters even better than a white kid

wtf he can't even vote?

literally din du nuffin.

Holy fuck.

This is terrible.

Find out where this happened and contact all local news agencies and CPS.

Judging by that neighborhood, there is no doubt that this sheboon is on Section 8.

Mock election at his school.

PS. Download the video before it gets taken down.

You know what they say, right?
Niggers gonna nigg.

What an evil bitch. Irrelevant of the election, this is child abuse. I wouldn't be suprised if he killed his mother sometime in his teen years over this. What a terrible thing to do.

Jesus Christ is it any wonder niggers are crazy? Their parents take every opportunity to traumatize them before they're 12

Where is his father?

But he is a kid for fucks sake.

anyone know at least what state it is yet?

Good job, sheboon.

This will be your children's red pill moment.

Racism knows no age.

kek

THIS

bump this to CSD and back.

Some people are saying Kansas, but not confirmed. Need to find where the original video was uploaded.

I thought they were bad with Trump supporters, but they even abuse their own children for supporting conservatism and patriotism.

Look at this shit, man.

Knowing full we she is trying to tech him a lesson and 2 minutes later went and picked him up hearing the cry's of your own child like that would tell you something is not right.

Niggers really do lack any sort of compassion.

Poor kid. Horrible mother.

>fuck you for having an opinion of your own

great teaching your kid your values... fucking christ

Is he /our/ guy

anybody working on figuring out who this bitch is so we can point out her very clear psychological abuse?

ahh.
hopefully someone finds it, its just sad that they would do this to their kids. even if my kid actually fucked up(not just expressing an opinion like the black kid) i wouldn't mess with my kid this hard.

How can a grade schooler vote? You guys are just goofing me right?

He'll grow up to be the next Ben Carson.

So if he grows up, will he remember this moment? Will he be redpilled?

>You can't come back he-hwa

looks like something stright out of national geographic

Dream warrior....

leaving the home at an early age is practice for when he impregnates a woman later in life

it's the dindu nuffins way.

get this shit to @danscavino and DJTJr

For a school project dipshit

It's a pretend election at a school.

He literally did it cause he sees him on the TV, he had no idea what he did wrong. Literally parenting 101 you don't punish your kid for something when they do not know the reason, fucks kids up.

Based poor kid.

Literally shaking

Never thought I would see a literal dindu nuffin

At least he can go live with his father..oh wait

are we going to find her ?

are we going to do something for that poor kid?

Dems let anyone vote

kek

We need to find the source of the footage ASAP

Never thought I'd see a leaf make a good post

Where was the father? why didn't he stop this?

no it isn't you pathetic nigger loving cuck, absolutely nobody will care

Jesus fucking christ. I hate niggers so much.

Earliest found Video so far.

No one seems to know where the fuck it's from.

Weird ass shit, way to make authorities take your kids away.

>are we going to do something for that poor kid?

A university fund for the little guy seems like a good idea desu

We could turn this narrative around on these cucks and start a College fund for this kid. Plaster this all over social media, with a go fund me. All we need is a black male, to start the fund.

Wtf is that a real page?

This kid will never be on your side if you guys keep calling blacks "niggers".

can't you with the facebook search tool find where it's from?

someone fucking save this i can't do it

>nigger priorities

>1. EBT
>2. Section 8

POWERGAP

>999. Little nigglets

Kek mas.

wtf i hate trump now

So how legit is this really and not some form of temporary (if retarded) punishment?

this kid will now grow up and never truly make a choice of his own anymore
sad

proof why niggers can't function in our society, they need to be re-educated

sorry, apparently someone already ripped it from FB and put it on YT.

nevermind

This is evil
This is why blacks are the way they are. This moment is just one drop in the bucket of black abuse and brainwashing of their children
I hope this mother dies horribly

Fellow whites, do you think the black race could be saved if each of us took a black child into our family and freed them of this abuse? Do you think if we broke this cycle they could be saved?

Every day young children with no ill will towards anyway are poisoned by black mothers to hate and not have any thought outside the approved black thoughts.

God damn, sheboons are the worst. And people wonder why blacks turn out robbin the hood and sheeeit. Somebody forward this to Tommy Sotomayor.

I always found racial slurs silly, calling a black person black in latin suddenly implies that they are inferior.

Fucking crazy leftcunts. Whut Sup Forums can do for this kid?

fake as fuck

BUT MY NIGGERS BE NIGGERS NIGGER

underrated

Tried, with no luck. Maybe someone else will fair better. The OP on facebook apparently knows where it came from, but won't tell.

Kids can't pretend-cry THAT convincingly.

God nigga, please help this little kid.

The mom is right. Why would you vote for someone whose voter base would call you a nigger?

It's more likely he gets it ingrained into him by his mother that white = bad and republican = bad and he becomes like every other black male
This is part of why niggers are niggers

>Michelle for president 2020 fb page posted it

Possibly trying to drive people towards that facebook page? dems already preparing for 2020?

That is some nice child abuse.

NIGGERS

ARE

NOT

HUMAN

The mother answers why we'd call them niggers.

The ultimate red pill.

This man will be the next black president.

urge to kill rising...

This kind of shit triggers me on a new level. This is just pure cruelty and this is teachong the child that if he doesn't fall in line with a certain group that group will punish him for it. I bet you now the kid is brainwashed to hate Trump because he knows if he questions or comments he will be punished for it.

This is also a prime example of why many black youth are turning into pieces of garbage. I hope to God this kid stays strong willed through his life and questions everything. FUCK I'D GIVE ABYTHING TO CONTACT THIS KID. I'd contact the COS for him and buy him something to eat and tell him to never ever give in to things like this and that he needs to stay strong through it as hard as it might be.

For all I know after this incident this poor kid is completely and totally gone mentally because of how disgusting black mothers are towards there children.

Jesus... fuck... is Michelle actually saying the right thing and not turning a blind eye or encouraging it like Libshits? Wow... if real then we'll played and well said.

kb .com/MichelleObamaFor2020President

It's not doing Sweden any good.

she's doing him a favor tbqh. this bitch is insane and it's probably safer for him on the street than with her.

We become his family. We are his mom and dad now. And we will nurture him with red pills.

We should make a troll account like this. Spend a few days spreading the #notourpresident tag. Get 100k+ likes then slowly start red pilling with shit like this.