White male kills a Saudi student

>A University of Wisconsin-Stoutstudent from Saudi Arabiadied one day after being assaulted on a street in downtown Menomonie, Wis., about 70 miles east of Minneapolis, police and school officials said.

>Hussain Saeed Alnahdi, 24, was a junior majoring in business administration who enrolled in 2015 at UW-Stout, according to a statement from the university, whose campus is in Menomonie.

>An assailant described only as a white male about 6 feet tall assaulted Alnahdi shortly after 2 a.m. CT Sunday near a pizza restaurant, according to Menomonie police. Officers foundAlnahdi unconscious and bleeding from his mouth and nose before he was hospitalized and died from his injuries Monday.

>Sup Forums will defend this

www.usatoday.com/story/93101338/

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/01/saudi-college-student-in-wisconsin-dies-after-assault/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man bites dog

awful

>White male kills a potential terrorist
MAGA!

>white male

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Anyone but a Saudi I'd shed a tear.

>usatoday

>suspect was a white male
Of course he was, if it was a dindu this wouldn't even be in the news

>QUICK ANSWER
There are around 16,238 murders per year in the United States; this averages out to around 44 murders per day.

Guess why this one made the news?

If it was a dindu he would just be described as a male.

Basic police profiling would tell you he was killed by another saudi, but we do have a south american crime problem in wisconsin as well so that's another possibility.

Remember that "white male" generally means mexican or arab

so what? thousands of people every day are the victims of murder.

Fpbp

kebab removed

It's all a false flag. Nothing really happened.

>teen

good riddance

all saudis should die

>crime never happened before trump

they must hang

Maybe the saudi kid was a major fucking asshole.
Ever think about that? No. You only think about race, you racist piece of shit!

Spics and Arabs are rarely 6 foot tall though.

>>An assailant described only as a white male
Nice

>from Saudi Arabia
Nothing wrong with preventive chemotherapy

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

DNC and Soros are staging assaults and vandalism then labeling it as Trump supporters' bidding.

>>An assailant described only as a white male
So a Mexican?

I'm not defending anybody, that story is vague and fuck and considering the source I would bet all my shekels that is no accident.

this sounds a lot like two guys had been out drinking, got in a fight, one KO'd the other, he hit his head on the pavement and died. I feel sorry for the guy who died, but this is not uncommon.

I remember back in high school, a couple of my friends got in a fist fight over something stupid. one hit the other in what was just the right spot, dude ended up having a seizure (I think, he was twitching on the ground unconsciously). I'm not an expert, but it seems like the difference required to invoke death vs what I described wouldnt be much. keep in mind this was two 14-15 year old fighting. two adult males who likely had been drinking and may not have ever met each other would likely punch a lot harder

>near a pizza restaurant

hmmm

have you fuckers ever been to wisconsin? you laugh now but those fuckers will beat the shit out of anybody. if they saw you wearing your meme shirts and talking about video games and shit they'd clock you in a heartbeat

It's the middle of no where Wisconsin. I guarantee you he is white. Plus he's like 6" tall

They've done thier research.

Lol, is it opposite day already?

Pizza, you say?
Saudi, you say?
Defend this, you say?
Never!

>Sup Forums would chimp out if this was reversed
The extreme lack of empathy here is astounding

I know most of you are edgy teens, but still

America is getting greater with each passing day

t. Saudi

>kills a Saudi

Good.

Stop talking shit about Wisconsin, it ain't so bad if you're normal.

Paki, actually. I MAGA'd and hate the globalists but I suppose that all brown people are always evil.

Wisconsinites are savages. A bunch of retards that drive around overcompensating trucks

It makes it easier for leftists to hate white people with shit like this

well that's because whites killing shitskins is righteous because shitskins are a drag on society

meanwhile shitskins killing whites is literally shitskins biting the hands that feed them

Who cares about some fucking muslim rat getting killed?

Wow. The hero prevented the bombing of the pizza restaurant.

>conflating the actions of large groups to individuals

Should have stayed in the UAE and read the koran instead.

now his momma trashbag is crying for her dead baby ahmed back home.

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>wiscucksin
>women are fat cows
>literally only state pride is in a handegg team
>a bunch of drunk retards killing each other in car accidents
>driving slow in the passing lane

HURRR GO PACK GO

>page doesn't exist

Sup Forums keeps falling for fake fucking news

read the article you retards.

we have no idea why it was done, just wait for us to figure out that it was a drug deal gone wrong.

t. Saudi
Just like your princes you're going to have to gobble Trump's balls in order to survive

I graduated from Stout. It's pretty redneck-y for a university.

So I don't get it, is the joke that we're supposed to pretend the story is real?

>read the article

THERE IS NO ARTICLE

CLICK THE FUCKING LINK YOU IDIOTS

Welp. That the saudi for you.

I'm on the article you fucking loon

That's not okay, but of course this will be Trump's fault even though the most he's said is "Let's filter our migrant population to avoid getting blown up"

Wisconsin is no where near that badass. What the fuck are you talking about!

fake and gay

Moon god did not protect saudi arabian this time

They are still trying, pathetic.

under budget ahead of schedule

GOOD

ALL ARABS SHOULD BE B EATEN AND KILLED

WHITE MAN RISE UP

OUR TIME IS NOW

oh wait this is a fake article....

GOOD ALL ARABS SHOULD BE BEATEN AND KILLED.

based

shitskins get out of white countries

Sad and unfortunate, though I want to see the killer found and described first so we can get a grip on whether this was a hate crime.

Don't care how much you hate terrorists, this guy was just another college student.

Maybe in fucking Milwaukee. Janesville here, there's only one shit part of town and all the scum just chill there.

UoW's Facebook page has the killing up, so yes. It's real you retards. Also:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/01/saudi-college-student-in-wisconsin-dies-after-assault/

Happened about ten days ago, though. Pre-election.

>driving slow in the passing lane
this made me kekle because i picture this user stuck behind someone driving slow as fuck, him honking & screaming
>GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE
& thinking
>fucking Wisconsin, ill remember this when im on Sup Forums later, ILL REMEMBER THIS"

I will defend it, because that story doesn't even exist.

A for effort, though.

He would have been whipped to death for doing home half of the things he was allowed to do in America.

defend these digits my friend