WAAH IT AIRS TOO MUCH

>WAAH IT AIRS TOO MUCH
I thought you all used kisscartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/12/highest-network-ratings-2017-most-watched-hbo-cbs-espn-fx-msnbc-fox-news-1201911363/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not an excuse for this awful shit not only exsisting, but ruining the channel

>exsist
how is it ruining it? last I checked, it's making money

>streaming

Because its awful shit only retards with an awful sense of humor like it, like you for defending this shit
>its the “its making money” meme
Is that why CNs ratings are down, and the popularity isnt artificially created by the network?

Kimcartoon*

At this point I mostly just use megas from talk back threads if I want to watch a new cartoon.

>He streams his cartoons

it's pretty funny
you might not like it, but children do, and isn't that what matters?

I hate this ratings argument because it implies that CN's ratings were ever good.

>it's pretty funny
Congratulations, you have the sense of humor of an autistic toddler
>you might not like it, but children do, and isn't that what matters?
But they dont, you fucking idiot
Theyve gotten much worse since the TTG spam

Even if you watch it online or watch anything online some of the shows got cancelled for bad ratings because they'd rather focus on TTG

you don't count as a child, my dude
if you ask a child if they like TTG, they'll say yeah
they say yes because it is funny to them, because what self respecting adult doesn't find slapstick funny

>ur dumb for liking things i dont like
Also the ratings haven't gotten worse, you CNfags are just delusional.

Digital age, niche network, etc.

someone fucking post it

Dem quads tho

I don't live in north korea, but that doesn't stop me calling them evil.

>WAAAH SOMEBODY'S MAKING A VALID CRITICISM OF A CRAPPY SHOW
CN interns still earning their paychecks, I see

It starves good shows of viewership, thus good shows die and new ones struggle.

Kids do like Teen Titans Go.

Look up the most viewed videos on Cartoon Network's YouTube channel, an overwhelming majority of the Top 20 are TTG related.

TTG airs during the dead hours(school/work hours) and when those hours are up each show is given an episode to air. What are you talking about?

>you don't count as a child, my dude
>if you ask a child if they like TTG, they'll say yeah
>they say yes because it is funny to them
No they wouldnt, idiot. CN created the spam to try to force its popularity, kids stopped watching as a result. Wven then, thats not excuse to cater to fart joke loving retards, instead of having more mature cartoons that appeal to both kids and adults that made the channel popular in the first place
Yes, you are retarded for liking that shit
>ratings arent bad
Youre the delusional one you mouth breather
It airs most of the time, shut up and stop defending this shit

>No shut up

Yes, shut up and stop defending this industry ruining cancer you fucking obvious shill.

>let me shit on TTG for the millionth time you obvious shill

I just did this. Here's what I found.

75% of the Top 20 are TTG related.

Yes, its fucking gabrage and it deserves all the hate it gets
>no one should insult my awful show and i should be allowed to shill it as much as i want no matter how unpopular it is here and advertising is against the rules
They really dont, its more like thats all CN keeps advertising on ther channel

Borderline autistic.

That would be immoral, and possibly illegal OP. We are all good Christian children here.

Kimcartoon is better cuz it's not broken xd

>Borderline autistic.
Id say its more borderline for you if you have any response to TTG besides utter disgust

>Lower your standards
This decade in a nutshell, good work user.
>Kisscartoon
Why in the fuck would someone stream a show just so it can buffer endlessly with some shitty logo over top of it? Download your shit like a civilized hooman bean.
>it's making money
Yet the channels ratings keep falling faster than other networks for similar age groups. Really activates those almonds.
They were, CN used to compete with Nick and Disney, there were many years in which cartoon network had the highest ratings for the age group.
Ah yes, the completely scientific method of testing what kids like by looking at the youtube channel for a network that disproportionately advertises TTG, ignoring like/dislike ratios, age of viewers, subscriptions driven, and ignoring the context of other content on youtube for similar age groups.

You vs Children. Guess what? Cartoon Network cares more what kids think than a screaming man child.

Guess what faggot, the shows fucking failing because it cant connect to anyone, not even to kids enough considering their ratings are going down

indiewire.com/2017/12/highest-network-ratings-2017-most-watched-hbo-cbs-espn-fx-msnbc-fox-news-1201911363/

>16 Nickelodeon, 1,314,000

>24 Disney Channel, 1,023,000

>31 Cartoon Network, 846,000

>[as] is higher than CN

Oh the irony.

>the niche network with little company backing that caters exclusively to children has low ratings
>also caring about ratings in current year

I'd say it's more autistic to react to TTG with disgust.

It didn't used to need heavy company backing, it had quality content that people wanted to see. Now it's just a constant rerun of 1 or 2 shows and even the most dedicated autists are tuning out. If this were a ploy by Miller to force viewers into getting the app, it backfired miserably and now the channel is going to die. I actually feel bad for the other shows and their crews who are forced to stay strapped into Christina Miller's one way ride to ratings hell. while they get little airtime and absolutely no promotion.

>you should like my manufactured shit like our corporate overlords tell us too, if you dont youre literally autistic
T.big business conditioned autist

we use kisscartoon because it airs too much

I actually believe she was trying to forcibly make CN into a younger childrens network, like PBS kids or nick jr. Thats why she refused to air shows like adventure time or steven universe, while greenlighting immature shit like SCI or apple and onion. Either way its backfiring, and i cant wait for her to loose her fucking job and kill herself.

Do you remember Cartoon Network older schedules? Relying mostly on re-runs of Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry and, Scooby Doo movies and then playing everything new stuff after 5. The difference is the shows being air and that (you) don't like the new shit.

More like the new stuff is literal shit, and its mostly all they play, and a sizable chunk of their currently running shows dont even get reruns anymore.

The only time slots that matter(when the target audience is watching).

You mean the same target audience that dropped by 13% in 2017?

Yes, ratings drop in the age where cable television is slowly dying.

To source >Disney Channel was down 24 percent in 2017
>rival Nickelodeon was flat

Do you have any reading comprehension? Im saying nick is getting stable ratings now. Stop blaming your channels decline on “muh streaming” and trying to deflect the blame form its awful schedule and shows.

Yeah, but you don't accelerate that death with shitty decision making like that holiday TTG marathon that someone over there thought was a good idea.

If that were the case, she could at least re air some of the older kids shows like baby looney tunes or something and while TTG isn't a mature kid's show isn't exactly the most young kid friendly show either. You're right about Miller, though. She needs to take a header out of the Turner corporate office window after they can her.

That's at least more variety than TTG and Gumball on endless repeat. Not to mention all of those others are quality television from back when animation studios actually gave a fuck.

>and while TTG isn't a mature kid's show isn't exactly the most young kid friendly show either.
Its all fart and randumb humor. It seems immature enough. And playing reruns of baby looney tunes would be too obvious and might land her in trouble faster.
>She needs to take a header out of the Turner corporate office window after they can her.
Agreed, my sides would be in orbit if that happend

Yeah, and all three channels do have apps for streaming their content as well (They promote their apps constantly) , not just Cartoon Network. Yeah, streaming is the future, but cable, while slowly dying, is still profitable even now. Both of these other channels are going slow and at least trying to balance themselves when it comes to the transitioning towards the new frontier.

CN is just burning the bridge and the island.

>but cable, while slowly dying
Its not, thats just streaming fags thinking theyre superior then people who pay for cable

Cable buys drop hard every year, buddy.
>thinking theyre superior
Did someone tell you "streaming is god" while banging your ex or something?

Its stabilizing and people will always have a need for TV, idiot
>Did someone tell you "streaming is god" while banging your ex or something?
No, im sick of streaming hipsters constantly shitting up threads saying “hurr durr tv is stupid” whenever someone has a valid complaint about a channel. People still like watching tv, and its typically tech fags who are elitist faggots that say shit like that.

>randumb humour
as opposed to steven tumblrverse, which had an episode dedicated to an ice cream sandwich?

Not at all what I said and you know it.

Teen Titans Go, while far from the best thing to air on Cartoon Network, is also far from the worst thing to air on Cartoon Network. And only the autistic seem to think in such absolutes.

It's stagnating. But people will always have a need for TV. I agree with you on that. It's just that eventually there won't be a large demand for children's television with streaming apps (netflix kids, CN app, etc) becoming more available in the coming years.

That was more of a plot point then a joke they ran into the ground like “waffles”, thats not even a viable comparison. Id expect such intellectual ineptitude from a TTG fan.

>Teen Titans Go, while far from the best thing to air on Cartoon Network, is also far from the worst thing to air on Cartoon Network.
It really is the worst, aftually. Both in content and with its overall effect on the network
>And only the autistic seem to think in such absolutes.
You mean like how you autistically think CN is perfect right now and needs to be white knighted on a cartoon board know for its cynicism and hatred for the current state of CN?

>Id expect such intellectual ineptitude from a TTG fan
I hope this is ironic.

>dissing intelligence
I see you prefer Rick and Morty

>if you critcizie my obvious drooling retardation ill insult you by comparing you to R&M cringelords, there by ignoring your entire point of your post

>he puts spaces between there and by
>critcizie
you sure I'm the drooling retard here?
It's funny if you lower your standards for a show, there's nothing better than coming home from work and watching some TTG to unwind.
I won't waste any more time on you, I have a party to go to. Toodles!

Neither of you are getting laid.

>you sure I'm the drooling retard here?
Yes, you are for finding enjoyment in the immature idotic “humor” on TTG. Get fucked

>kisscartoon
don't use that website. Use kim instead.

Why is it that the only defense that TTGfags can come up with that kids like the show? Like admitting you have the mental capacity of a 12 yo is suppose to prove something.

Dude, forget autistic, you're just plain stupid.

>likes and defends TTG
>n-no, youre stupid

>Teen Titans Go is not the worst thing ever on Cartoon Network.
>liking Teen Titans Go

Yeah, I'm right on the money with that call of stupidity.

>defending TTG
>calling other people stupid
Keep digging that hole, youre only proving how retarded you are

I don't need to prove how retarded you are. You're doing well enough in that regard already.

>calling other people retarded
>white knights TTG and modern CN
Youre pathetic

That's their only line of argument. The moment that goes, they've got nothing left.

Coming from you, that means nothing.

Keep living in denial you pathetic TTG defending sewage

>Teen Titans Go, while far from the best thing to air on Cartoon Network, is also far from the worst thing to air on Cartoon Network.

That doesn't make it good or even acceptable.

Of course not... All it is, is just another middling quality show overplayed on Cartoon Network. Scooby Doo, Naruto, Johnny Test, sooner rather than later Teen Titans Go will be on that list, replaced by another show that Cartoon Network will obsessively air, and that's looking like Unikitty right now.

CN has played TTG more then any of those shows, and again its not an excuse to defend it

>middling quality

Too high

>defend it

Want to know what I think? I think you're reaching so hard to hit an attack that you find something ANYTHING that doesn't 100% agree with you about Teen Titans Go being the worst fucking thing ever put on television as some kind of defense.