Shut it down!

shut it down!

I'd eat her falafel

based ahmedette

Good for her taking a stand against SJWs. This was the first year I didn't vote for a democrat for president (I've voted republican for other positions in office) but the extremists have completely poisoned the left and have to be defeated.

In their defence. I got the latest update and it's super wierd and disconnects all the time. Even tried to re-install skype but still problems with connection.

She did good until they SHUT IT DOWN

>Ohhhhhh noooooo that sucks

Brings up all kinds of decent points
>but other muslims in america FEEL scared

Yes but this is a problem, and I think about it this way
>LETS TALK ABOUT OTHER MOESLIMS WHO ARE SKEERED

FFS why is this woman even on television? What kind of news anchor is this?

But you're muslim! That means you have to be upset about the things we tell you to be upset about, right? Right?

OHHHHH NO!

SHUT IT DOWN

STAY HOPEFUL

rofl
cnn anchor keeps trying to bait her and control the narrative - repeatedly assblasted

Fucking cunty blonde bimbette news anchor has to have the last word to give some weak ass reason why the wife didn't speak, then they cut the woman off before she can respond, wherein-by solidifying her point about the silencing of viewpoints, especially those of female minorities

Fuck CNN to the lowest levels of Hell.

i would eat her lahmacun if you know what i mean

>(((delet dis)))

>be muslim
>literally kill fags
>less fags with trump
>more fags with clinton
hmmmmmm

If that woman is who I think she is, then she's not really muslim.

stay hopeful

Oh nooooooooo that sucks

"STAY HOPEFUL"

That's rich propaganda coming from you.

the jewish media hasnt learned anything.

never trust it.

>I appreciated Donald Trump because he was willing to address the large islamic extremist presence in terror attacks both foreign and domestic
>but I talked to a lot of Muslim Americans who were afraid of Trump
>no, they should be afraid of the islamic extremists, not the guy who wants to keep them out of the country
>but there are a lot of Muslim Americans who are conc
>etc.

Jesus fuck if you give a response they hate these "journalists" will literally start repeating the same thing over and over again until they get something else that can fit into a nice sound byte.

I doubt that was a 'SHUT IT DOWN' moment since you can hear Skype pinging in the background with the -Poor Connection- notification even before they got to muh gold star family

Oh no, that sucks

Based camel squack

>since you can hear Skype pinging in the background with the -Poor Connection- notification even before they got to muh gold star family
you can just unplug the ethernet cable and plug it back in over and over.

its ridiculously easy to fake a bad connection.

they do this all the time. they don't receive the response they were trying to achieve so they just hang up the call.

>OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO WE LOST THEM

Every fucking time

what a doll

Seems staged.