ALEFANTIS EMAILED PODESTA REGARDING THE FUCKING PEDO LOGO

baaaaaaaamp

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

He's talking about that Hillary with pizza logo, not the pedo one

this was the hillary pizzapac logo

bump

Odd that spam happens to lead to sites called MKBreeders

REEEEEEE

FAGGOT PEDO PROTECTING PIECES OF SHIT. GO TO CRIPPLE CHAN THEY HAVE UNKEKED THREAD STILL GOING

(((Mod))) free zone

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,2289.0.html

bumpy

PRAISE KEK

UNKEKED***

STUPID AUTO CORRECT

Fuck you jew mods

BUMP

So what is on the MKBreeders site?

Where do we gather?

We need some new leads brothers

I've been fighting this fight longer than some of you here and not as long as some others one of the most valuable things you can have is a place where you can discuss things without having to start over and archive constantly.

My gift to you

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,2289.0.html

The pol thread on cripplechan

Here brother! Take this bump and maybe we could meme this to trumps attention

Link?

CL butterfly dates back to around 2005-6, certainly before this "ping pong" sex act slang. IIRC it wasn't Lindsay Ashford who made it, but some unknown who was inspired by his "Puellula" site and paedo butterflies n shit.

But of course you'll all ignore me because what do I know I was just there at the creation of the symbol

Pol is completely blown out right now by ctr & shill threads. They are in a frenzy trying to bury this

They changed the fucking logo!?!?!

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Seriously this picture right here is all the evidence you need to know about how fucking guilty these pedos are

8CH DOT NET slash POL

>Seriously this picture right here is all the evidence you need to know about how fucking guilty these pedos are
breh, we're not SJW's, before we go for a take down we need solid, undeniable facts not just something they can twist around and meme to just " lol they think they're pedos because they changed a logo lmaoooooxDDDDD"

When you guys look at/make an infograph like that, do you ever consider that it looks like the work of lunatics?

No not CTR, Trump supporter, this shit looks bonkers

Those fuckers also defended themselves on google community, calling to stop harrasment, "we are small family business and logo meant to represent pizza with melt cheese we did not know".

How convenient, their CEO and owner is that black african dude who also runs orphanage in African country funded by Clintons. Small family business my ass. /r/ sources to my claims havent downloaded the images but I fuck aint lying

Report them to the FBI. Honestly.

Bump for our greatest justice

Bump for the chitlins

>I was just there at the creation of the symbol
And you were involved with the creation of the CL symbol?

If youre tired of slogging through shill posts and thread hopping, comehere.

www.nrgiseternal.com

You need witnesses, but there are none, since they're all presumably killed before anything can happen.

What about the parents of the kids we're assuming were killed? Surely by now someone would raise concern locally.

Though, it seems these might be kids abducted from places further away (e.g. Chicago). Maybe they're untraceables/orphans/etc.?

>mr. brock
>mr. brock we must release CTR from their hole
>we haven't let them outside since the first debate
>the stench in there
>sweat
>piss
>old food and sour bodies
"No."
>but david
>what more use have we for these creatures
"They failed to deliver the win, and their punishment is to finish their service."
"They will defend her in the dark, until they die"

Is it safe to view from phone?

Well isn't that image a little work of art.

Could somebody give me the non-autistic tl;dr on this?

why are these threads being deleted? is the unspeakable one behind this?

Eg. Haiti, China and catastrophy areas, orphans. This confirmed already, Clinton Foundation funds and owns orphanages. "Far away like CHIGAGO" my sides

Post a screenshot

Further away, Finny. Yes out of country further is even further, good job.

No but I posted on one of the fora where it was first announced.

Btw boring trivia: BL triangle is the oldest symbol since for some reason the BL community was more firmly established earlier than the GL community. Certainly on the internet, don't know about the BBS days but that was a thing. GL heart was designed as a GL equivalent to the BL symbol. Someone thought a lovey unity symbol would be nice (ie butterfly) but it never took off because
a) looks like shit, and
b) BLs and GLs have a barely controlled disdain for each other. BLs thought WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIT (despite the fact the Greeks were paederasts, not paedos) and the GLs thought the BLs were corrupting the youth (irony)

I visited the old haunts recently and many of the same people are there, still believing that their time is going to come and society will magically be okay with kiddyfucking.

Is it safe to just view from phone?

Is reddit crippleChan?

its a trap

this shit is depressing

HOLY FUCK WHATEVER THIS IS IT'S BEING SLIDE HARD

yes

Btw it really is fucking nothing. Don't go on a wild goose chase: there's no shadowy paedo agenda here, they're just child rapists/traffickers/murderers who are enjoying some palaeo nonce memes. They're related to BL/GL the way we're related to that shitty comic that Pepe comes from. Stick to the facts or you'll never be able to get them.

link? is this the protected area you need a password for on the site?

What is it??????

did anyone try inputing the filename as the dlkey?

no idea, some say this is fake but they might be shills

8CH IS CRIPPLECHAN

If it is what it looks like, then it is why they have to be fucking stopped. They can't keep getting away with that (this is not meant to be memeish)

Here's a nice slow /x/ version if anyone is interested
I don't know if it's been brought up here yet but a year or so ago /x/ tried to investigate a sketchy daycare in Salt Lake City.

>guy who posts on pedo forum
>"old haunts" that include pedos
There's n-nothing to see, guise, really, don't look into this!

pump

Bumpppppñññññ

Yeah, wtf is it

you really shouldn't do that...
this is how you end up with 12 year olds commenting on jimmycomet's instagram posts, thinking that's going to intimidate him
> implying he wouldn't rape them and their siblings if he had their dox

We should make a tinychat room , it can be easily set up and the room gets flushed down after everyone leaves it.

Where are we regrouping?

IP tracker

People are getting nervous to how close you're getting and certain actions are happening behind closed doors.

Just post it on others Sup Forums, back on 8 we spend a lot of resources digging up.

Also there is a list of Sup Forums and /tech/ anons willing to help us, ask them.