Can someone explain to me what Trump plans to do to stop climate change...

Can someone explain to me what Trump plans to do to stop climate change? Canada has sent billions of dollars overseas for green efforts and our economy is suffering because of it. If this is all for nothing I will be pissed.

its all for nothing

if global warming is happening, which is a big if, sending a check to some un agency in paris cant and wont do shit

There is no stopping climate change

If Canada's policies keeps the earth one hundred of a degree cooler it will all be worth it in my eyes.

if one were to follow the sjw logic then we need to drastically reduce the gas emissions.
so you reduce the global population and the animals needed to feed them.
but at the same time these cucks send food to africa.

If there's actually a problem it's because of over population in third world countries. Forced sterilization is the only thing we should be funding

>climate change

Was that image digitally manipulated to look gross? Those Ice burgs look gross, like I almost wouldn't care if they melted.

nothing
it can't be stopped

how is that worth it u fucking faggot

Nothing. In fact we're lifting restrictions because it does nothing but kill jobs. We have to work to live on this planet, not just eat sticks and live in the bushes. You have all the fun in the world paying the UN money in carbon taxes, we'll spend the money on our own country.

You don't see China giving abfuck why should we? No matter what we do it won't make a difference if every other thirworld country and rival keeps on doing it

It mostly this as well as the inability of the US/China/India/[Insert Big Polluter Here] to seriously curtail carbon emissions at a reasonable time frame and amount. The fact of the matter is that Second World/Developing countries are highly unwilling to cut back on the same level as First-World/Developed nations because of the idea that they can be superpowers too and that "Hey! It's not fair that you guys used this stuff fifty to a hundred years ago to jump-start your economy, fuck waiting in line/listening to you kikes, I want that too." That also ties into the overpopulation point since in order to produce enough energy for even remotely coming close to First World standards like they want, it's going to require a shitload more than we ever used just to play catch up.

Also, it's way too late, to the point where now the major focus of climate talks is how to reduce the growth of temperature increases, not to halt or reverse it entirely. Expect a hell of a lot less biodiversity/habitable land in fifty years.

On the plus side, we'll have a bad ass North Pole trade route.

Wrong. This is the opinion of people too lazy to make a change.

Stop clubbing seals you leafcucks

Why do all the snow niggers believe in global warming??? Canada Sweden Norway??? wtf does it have something to do with your education or the fact that you live in snow???

>Can someone explain to me what Trump plans to do to stop climate change?

Can you explain to me how the research "supporting" climate change meets the scientific method? If the research does not meet the scientific method, it is merely speculation.

Here is the scientific method from Wikipedia.
Four essential elements[56][57][58] of the scientific method[59] are iterations,[60][61] recursions,[62] interleavings, or orderings of the following:

Characterizations (observations,[63] definitions, and measurements of the subject of inquiry)
Hypotheses[64][65] (theoretical, hypothetical explanations of observations and measurements of the subject)[66]
Predictions (reasoning including deductive reasoning[67] from the hypothesis or theory)
Experiments[68] (tests of all of the above)

I love threads like this.
God, you Sup Forumsacks are stupid.
Never change, Sup Forums, never change.

His policy is basically take the resources and spend it all now. It's going to suck later, but right now it will really help the economy. Basically, he's throwing one last party for planet earth. I'm kind of okay with this now. Global warming is not going to stop, so we might as well make our lives comfy for the next 10-20 years and then let it all fall apart later later. There might be some technological fix with all the wealth that's being created. There might be money for investing in green energy when it's no longer subsidised. It's a big change, though, so we'll just have to see what happens.

Youve bought into the lie! There is no manmade CC!!! Open your flys and look around

>he thinks we can control the climate of a 6.6 sextillion tonne planet
Trump will do nothing but defund pseudo scientific governmental bodies.

>stop climate change
Don't be foolish, friend

Why is everyone still debating the finer details of a fake danger. Show me a model that accurately predicts climate change and evidence any of it is man made. Until then fuck off. I don't understand how yall can claim to understand globalism but fail to realize carbon taxes credits and offsets is there golden goose.

If that's the case, it's probably going to be good long-term. We need to use our resources up so we can be a profitable country and have the money to invest in alternative sources. (wind, solar, nuclear, and hell maybe we can even invest in nuclear fusion one day.)

I do doubt the whole "well it's going to happen anyways let's just fuck it up" mindset, but regardless we should stop trying to justify not using our fossil fuels.