Soros funded violence

Reminder that these protests are pure astroturf, paid thugs bussed in to stir shit and break things.

This is nothing short of paid terrorism, and whomever is funding it should go to jail.

>things you won't hear in the media because they tacitly support it, or in the case of Van Jones on CNN, overtly support it.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/figures-anti-trump-protesters-bussed-austin-fakeprotests/

>getting slid off the board

but why

I live in NYC. These protests are a huge joke here. Everyone is avoiding trump tower and just trying to get to work/class. Don't worry too much about it.

I just find it shocking that someone can pay to charter a fleet of busses, has an organized thug army ready to go, and it's OK?

Everyone here already knows this shit desu

if you can find more evidence of it, then we can work with it and start memeing on these corrupt shits

should send all this info in to the FBI, if they don't have it, cause I can assume that they don't take kindly to private entities funding riots on american soil

How do we brand Soros as a terrorist?

this is all i got

First, you have to define the rioting as terrorism.

Then, you go after the people who fund it.

It would lead to RICO goodness.

We need someone to get hired undercover

I'd say bribing people to riot and create unrest is a very clear terrorist activity

I would too. Free speech is one thing, throwing rocks, blocking freeways and starting fires is another.

soros is only enemy

can we get #paidterrorism trending somehow? I don't use social media.

>Whoever is funding should go to jail

Yes yes Soros the media make them all pay

Proven fact that the people bussed in are the ones that do the damage. Wtf do they care if a city burns as long as it isnt theirs.

Charlotte shitfest confirmed it.

remember guys they're really pushing to impeach trump so don't forget that the war is not over and the time now is to expose leftists for how they truly behave.

the war has literally only just begun. it wasn't a trump win and everything would be hunky dory onwards.

THIS IS AN UPHILL BATTLE AND IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN.

please soros jailed prison and death penalty

Can't this be proven? Or is it that nobody wants to confront it...or maybe the organizers are too clever to get caught advocating for violence?

What's funny is if they impeach Trump they get...Pence.

LOL STUMPED

he's doing a pretty good job of that already, paying to cause civil unrest making people fear for their lives, supporting political groups that want to destroy various countries like america and germany, subverting politicians, paying for propaganda campaigns that incite violence.

He is the HEAD of a global terror organization.