Is this the greatest revenge story in American history?

>Gets BTFO by Obama
>Becomes a laughing stock
>Now becomes Obamas successor, ready to appeal his policies, grab his party by the pussy, and shit on his legacy.

Who's laughing now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IubTYGi12_I
youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Not just Obama
>All Liberals completely blown the fuck out

yes user, yes it is.

First they ridicule you...

I imagine this is what really made him run.

He took it like a champ and thought "I'm going to take your job, King Nigger".

One nothing wrong with me

No, it was his friends being killed on 9/11.

But he's had Presidential aspirations since the 80s at least. It's always been something he considered a possibility.

>Drain the Swamp
Will he get cucked by Congress?

Blind Trust when? Or did we just help him stay rich?

I know I got my revenge thanks to him.

>Be autistic
>Bullied in school by niggers, spics, future sluts(every single girl that pretended to like me to make fun of me became a slut)
>Fast forward years later
>Day after the election
>Check all their Facebooks
>Every single one of them is terrified
>muh wall, muh slavery, muh abortions

I had the most smug grin on my face. I knew I'd get the last laugh on all of them one day, and here it is.

This year has been great for me actually and I thank Trump for it. I'm on my way to a decent career, I have friends now, and a President that I elected for a movement I believe in.

My day is coming. Sorry about the blog.

Thank you so much President Trump.

Sup Forums is proud of you user.

Two nothing wrong with me

This is literally what happens when you insult KEK.

Even the President can't get away with it.

Three nothing wrong with me

How can you be on the spectrum and yet still manage to have a Facebook?

If I had one, I'd be posting snarky, sarcastic comments with pic related... I'd have less friends than I do now.

Four nothing wrong with me

For someone like Trump, being in a room full of people laughing AT him must have felt like a fucking knife through the heart.

One something's got to give

Two something's got to give

>Spurdo
>Brevick
Interesting..

Three something's got to give

I love how they gave Clinton that one bump right before things went downhill for good...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

>Obama, DNC, Hillary
>Liberals
wew

Trump was planning a 2016 run as early as 2011 , probably earlier

>you see me now a veteran of a thousand meme wars
>I've been living on the edge so long, where the winds of shitposts roar

he realized he would have to take over the republican party after he investigated running as a reform party candidate in 2000, 2016 was his first realistic chance to win.

Sounds like you made it

I am laughing

Then you fight them...

What was he thinking at that moment?

Then we win
And then we rape them and deport their pet niggers

Why aren't you lifting faggot

You're automatically an autist in the eyes of people if you don't have a Facebook
I just have self control because i know that, for now, supporting Trump or anything like it would be a social suicide, losing at least half of my friends.

lmao fuck those ''friends'', honestly.
Ending a friendship just because someone supports Trump?
You're friends with bigots

Mocking him for his money was the worst thing they could possibly do
The people chose him this time - the poor, the rich - the people.

I'm so happy for this man

It's unironically the greatest story of our times.

youtube.com/watch?v=IubTYGi12_I

It really is surreal. Like something out of a fucking movie.

Winning on Tuesday is some Mark Wahlberg blows away Matt Damon at the end of the Departed tier revenge for him.

You COULD NOT script a better story if you tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2Be3xXRvm0

While that event certainly is yuge, the biggest BTFO WILL BE WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT FOR 8 YEARS

Never again may we see a man BTFO out of the entire world like this. All he had was his money and a chinese anime website.

Hahaha the dude who does voices knows about politics.

It does feel great to root for somebody who is hated by everybody but still keeps his composure and remains true to himself. I think a lot of people were rooting for Trump because he was the enemy of their enemy.

I still remember all the students and professors in my uni classes laughing at the thought of Trump running for the POTUS. They're not laughing anymore I'll tell you that much.

Ye who laughs last laughs best you spoiled millenial fuckwads.

>They're not laughing anymore I'll tell you that much.
I hope you delivered them something like FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

I was at school as he kept flipping everything red. You could literally feel life just leaving the room until it was completely dead. All these triggered white girls getting their pussies grabbed.
>omgomgomgomg i can't believe i just can't believe it this just isn't real

This, I was at a big viewing event with a few hundred people at my alma mater

Around 11 they dropped the balloons and ended the event

I remember when she sent out that "no matter what happens thank you" tweet I showed everyone and it broke many spirits

Sometime the good guys win

maga

So many smug liberal cunts btfo the world over. What a glorious time to be alive.

What are the lines hanging down from the White House? I always wondered this.

"After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won’t report on Trump’s campaign as part of The Huffington Post’s political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump’s campaign is a sideshow. We won’t take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you’ll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette."

>tfw you've misunderstood and mishandled something so badly it will be discussed by historians.