Theory on Kek, Kekette and Moloch

According to the ancient Egyptian religion, Heqet (original name of Kekette) was the female counterpart to Khnum, a goat-like god. They were also allegedly married. I believe that Khnum was actually Moloch. Moloch loved Kekette because she was the beautiful god of fertility and she was thicc. Moloch stole Kekette from Kek, the god of chaos, who was either Kekette's lover or brother (I'm not sure, someone redpill me on this), and forced her to marry him against her will. This is how Moloch and Kek began to hate each other. In 2016, Kek saw his chance to get revenge on Moloch stealing his sister/lover and so he blessed Donald Trump with the power to defeat Moloch's puppets.
Improve any inaccuracies but I'm pretty sure this theory is quite good.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khnum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khnum
Here is some info on Khnum, who I believe was a persona of Moloch

Heqet and Khnum

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khnum

strange, It says he was the diety of life. Moloch on the other hand, fed off life and was god of the flame.

I believe that Khnum/Moloch turned evil somewhere following his kidnapping of Kekette

Kek already has a female counterpart, in the Egyptian Onnead he is presented as one of a male-female pair. The female one has the head of a snake, not a frog.

She is unironically called "HEH"

>was either Kekette's lover or brother (I'm not sure, someone redpill me on this),
No contradiction.
Actually, brotherly love is the best love.
This /incest/ meme is widely known throughout the alleys of /gif/. So, literally, nothing new here.

Also, I invite you to contribute here:

contributed italyanon

What did Kek mean by this?

heh

Maybe Onnead is one of Kek's wives, Khnum had multiple wives so why wouldn't Kek?

Thank you, proud Britbong.

P.S.: I presume Brexit was the only occasion in which the Right Wing left.

next you'll tell me there's a WEW

I meant Ogdoad, one the Egyptian creation myths (yes they had multiple contradictory accounts of how the Universe formed).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

What do you think the relationship between Moloch and Yahweh is? Is Moloch Yahweh?
Yes

Maybe Heqet is Kek's daughter

Wait a fucking minute.

Are you telling me that:
[1] Kek has actually been Cucked
[2] Icing on the cake, he has been Cucked by the Goat God... that is, Satan, or Moloch, or whatever name he has
[3] This also means Kek is an agent of Chaos, but not of evil... 'cause Evil truly lies with Moloch.

However, I'm surprised at the fact:
[4] Kekette allowed herself to be taken by another man. Is she a whore? Was she taken with force? Was she raped? Or was she some kind of Coalburner?
[5] Also: in Italy, horns are traditionally associated with cuckery. The cucked one is supposed to have horns. Not the cucking one.

[4] and [5] don't make sense compared to [1-3].
Unless, of course, we live in the aftermath of cuckery and this is precisely the reason Kek is red pilled: he USED to lean on one side and allowed His woman to act freely... and this is the consequence of it: she made him a Cuck.

End of the story: Kek is trying to change the world in order to prevent this from happening over and over again.

GETs confirm my interpretation.

Saturn
It s male and female
All occult is Saturn
YouTube Quasiluminous he ll make things digestible for you

People think of chaos as darkness.

This is an incorrect conflation.

Chaos is actually the light through the darkness.

Darkness is order.

That is the reality we're living in right now.

>Darkness is order.
And stillness too. This is why Kek rejects darkness.

Oh fuck, Kek is a cuck
>[4] Kekette allowed herself to be taken by another man. Is she a whore? Was she taken with force? Was she raped? Or was she some kind of Coalburner?
This is what I'm trying to figure out. I always thought Kekette was an innocent waifu/sisterfu of Kek but I'm not sure now.

Yup, Kek loves change.

There's a Sumerian tortoise god called LUL, don't know of any WEW or WEWUZ tho.

Guys... I think we're nailing part of the story.

KEK and HEH are male and female embodiments of the same concept, the primal chaos and darkness that came before Creation. They're not really wife and husband or brother and sister, they're more like sex-switched clones.

Kek opens the gate for Ra-Horus, his wife closes that gate.

Kekette means penis in french

That's strange, "Frenchman" means penis in English...

>KEK and HEH are male and female embodiments of the same concept, the primal chaos and darkness that came before Creation. They're not really wife and husband or brother and sister, they're more like sex-switched clones.
Contradicted by: >6969
Legit.

Literally, who gives a fuck.

I hope we don't ruin Kek's image since we exposed him as a cuck
Doesn't mean that they still can't incest with each other

Does mean it's more like cloning yourself so neither of you is a virgin anymore.

>I hope we don't ruin Kek's image since we exposed him as a cuck
Don't you fucking see the logic?
Kekette (be it his wife or daughter or whatever) went coalburning... and cucked him.
That is, because Kek is Chaos after all... so Kekette couldn't be restrained forever.

And yet, this original act of cuckery fully explains why Kek is behaving like he is right now.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. He literally lived through the horror of coalburning and cuckery. Holy man came out of this shit standing on his own feet.

Tfw Sup Forums is so woke we redpilled an ancient Egyptian diety

And these two palis must mean something, after all!
Possibly a good corollary of the story.

Ok, where does Jesus come into???, i think God and Satan are fighting to be the light of humanity. Remember that lucifer claim himself "the bringer of the light" too

>incestuous Dieties
>multiple Dieties
>Desert Nigger baganism
Heresy.

Kek it's an alpha cuck. He may be cucked but he fight back.

heh

So kek got cucked and is in butthurt revenge mode?
A story as old as time.

The Egyptians had more than one account of how the Universe came to be, they were perfectly fine with blatant contradictions and alternative versions in their holy texts. KEK is the primordial chaos, no reason he has to obey the laws of reality, he can be conflicting things at the same time.

Recap of KEK's WORD so far:
(OP)
Plus the three palis:

We're literally fighting for vaginas.

>tfw kek got his revenge and fucked moloch's plans up

Oh fuck, confirmed
Kek knows we will get revenge for him

Fucking obliterated

>Remember that lucifer claim himself "the bringer of the light" too

No he didn't, Venus is given that appellation in its role as the Dawn Star. Lucifer IS the light, he's a cognate with Horus and Re, a great-great grandchild of the primordial gods like KEK.

Someone needs to screencap this thread and this thread
I'm currently writing this whole theory down, this is the ultimate redpill

Confirmed again!

And who is Moloch?
Is he a shitskin? Dark skinned? Long-nosed goat? Used to be fucked in the arse by his own God, which promsied a holy pasture land and eventually threw the Goat in a shitstorm?
What is resulting from the goatfucking?

I argue the Goat is a long-nosed animal.
It makes you think.

>creating a dogma for a god that is chaos

Literally why? KEK is change and potential, no text about him is "canonical", no matter how many digits it contains. He lives in his memes, you either grok his will or you don't.

Kek is stronger than Moloch

Unlike Moloch, he does not requires sacrifice of flesh, he channels the spirit of memes
Why do you think they call this place Sup Forums? Chan = channelers. We channel the spirit of Kek and the memes flow within us

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

>Is he a shitskin? Dark skinned? Long-nosed goat?
This is the next part of our research

You're right, digits confirm

He is brass skin

DOUBLE CONFIRMATION.
STOP THIS HERESY.
KEK'S REVENGE WILL IN FACT BE SWEET.

Yes.

Mmmmmmmmh. We need to inquire further on this.

OMG!

Confirmed.

But we're not making a dogma.
We're just trying to understand the genealogy of things. Of course there is no clear genealogy. In Chaos, women are men and vice versa... but this should be clear:
>the Kek we interact with now
>is a male counterpart
>who lost the female one to coalburning
>as a consequence, He is not Chaos as a whole... but the result of Chaos splitting in half because of coalburning and libtard cuckery on behalf of His female half

t. we are not dealing with pure Chaos... but with a hyposthasis of a section within Chaos.

>DEEPEST LORE

You are fundamentally misunderstanding the thing you seek to study. But go right ahead, your waste of time no doubt amuses KEK.

Misinformation

I came here to get a girl, failing that I've been barred from Heaven - I refuse to bend to God's will after lying to further my goal. Usurping God was just a possible bonus.

I'm not broken, I can only be made to not exist and since my mission wasn't complete, it isn't really that big of a deal to me

Now we just need to make sure who this Moloch/Khnum/Goat actually is.

Ikenga is an Igbo (black african) goat god, do you think he is related to Moloch?

Isn't Eve a sex switched clone of Adam? This shit is common in cosmogony.

You are not Lucifer. Take your meds.

It's KEK Adam?

What's going on in this thread?

When these threads are archived, I'll screenpost the whole thing and save it to a place where all Sup Forumsacks can see

What a fucking slut.

Fuck

Actually Khnum was the one who was cucked. He spoused Kek's sister, but Kek took her from him for some reason and made her his own. This fact is unrelated with Moloch, who has nothing to do with Khnum.

t. moloch/khnum

DIGITS CONFIRM

If the Kek we speak to now was pure Chaos, then he would legitimate the libtards' degeneracy and mixing of sexes...

Instead, I maintain we are dealing with a split half of Kek, which was cucked by his other half -- Kekette.

Now let's focus on Moloch. Who is this Goat?

That's not how it's presented but yes I guess so. The duality of male and female is indeed extremely deep in all religions, but KEK and HEH are literally the masculine and feminine grammatical forms of the same concept, they are more than a couple or twins, they are a fundamentally paired "thing", an androgyne entity in two sexed bodies.

Will Kek get angry now?

>kekette
tits or gtfo

Oh user, you and your stories!

Moloch is the real evil. Khnum is someone else.

We need to look up Ikenga, he is an African goat god

/x/ tier shitposting

It's a little far-fetched, don't you think?

ADAM means "animals", the Jews got that part of the story wrong when they borrowed it from the Babylonians. The Sumerian Gensis account says that the first man was called LULU.

Lucifer-Conciousness

There's a difference

I call this bullshit.
Kekette belonged to the Kek+Kekette unity.
Full stop.

What is she doing here?The Ankh is a symbol of life. Why is she feeding it to the little human?

Literally no-one will ever see it or want to see it. But as I said effort directed towards futility please KEK whose nature is potential and chaos, so roll on you crazy /x/tard.

Wise GET.

Pali confirms lead, but doesn't give definite answers.

By the way, screencapping both threads for future reference

Okay, now I'm leaving you for a while.

Please tag next threads on the same topic with:
/kek/

and maybe something like
/theology/

KEK doesn't care about MUH DEGENERACY you assclown, he's not guiding you to a better future he's doing it for the lulz.

Please go CTR, shouldn't you be crying on Twitter

[citation need]
Our theory is backed up by common knowledge in Egyptology

He's just trying to join back Kekette and keep her under check.

Also. Thread archived:

Palis confirm the lead, guys... but don't give clear answers.

But again... we are not investigating the features and character of the Goat God!
Is he a merchant?

Bronze actually
>the brazen bull

So, you found out.
Yes, Keket was stolen.
Her mind was filled with their lies.
Now she's lost.

When you coming back? When this thread is archived I'll make a theology thread

I found the cuneiform for LULU
>lulu [MAN] (100x: ED IIIb, Old Akkadian, Ur III, Old Babylonian) wr. lu2-lu7; lu2-lu7lu "man; humanity" Akk. amēlu; lullû

I doubt she wasn't aware of the consequences of coalburning.

/kekology/ surely?

Literally all of life

If Kek is real, does that mean all of the Egyptian Gods are, too, also real?

Does that mean the Egyptians had it right all along?