Reminder to watch Bill Maher tonight for possibly the end all be all salt

Reminder to watch Bill Maher tonight for possibly the end all be all salt.

Don't forget to watch Current Year Man Sunday for British Salt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What time is it burgerbro? Give me a timezone too and I'll do the conversion

Bill will just be smug again, its his only emotion outside of disdain (for the plebs) he's too far gone to realize people like him, smugly "superior" to the rest of the world, with their utter disdain for the lesser people, are why Trump happened.

I think Kek wants us to spam these shitheads twitters with salt.

This is gonna be so good. But predictable, and unbearable in terms of audience screaming and wooing for no reason, especially those fat whale women. Ugh

10pm EST on HBO

THERE SHALL BE SO MUCH SALT,
THE BUOYANCY SO POWERFUL MY FRIENDS,
WE SHALL FLOAT ON A RIVER OF WARM LIBERAL TEARS.

Will coulter be a guest?

Thanks alot man
I got my overdose of salt watching TYT meltdown on election day, but I'm starting to come down and I could use Maher killing himself on camera

I would pay money to see Ann Coulter fuck this smug, elitist, detached piece of filth in the ass with a barbed wire strapon for an hour on live tv.

But I get to watch it for free.

FEELS
FUCKING
GOOD
MY
BROTHERS

I can't wait until Last Week Tonight to see Oliver sperging out.

Maher is going be salty at the Democrats more than anything else.

They didn't show up to vote. The Rust Belt Democrats voted for Trump. The DNC corruption that pushed Hillary.

this one too, when is the next time he is on?
ive never willingly watch his show so i dont know when it airs

I hate current year man so much. Liberals really think they are so smart without justification but he is so overwhelmingly ridiculous with his 'tfw when too accent and glasses to use logic'.

I thought he was a Sunday night show like [CURRENT YEAR] man.

as if i would watch your leftist cuckshow, silly jew. this goy is woke and cant not be tricked so easy

ill just hear about it on here and watch webems where (((bill))) makes no moneys

SAY IT WITH ME
PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
LORD OF AMERICA
BUILDER OF THE WALL
GASSER OF GAYS NIGGERS AND SPICS
WHITE POWER IS BACK
FEAR THE WHITE MAN
MAGA

Bill maher is an unfunny cunt.

Cant be any worse than Colbert. Hes fucking embarrassing now.

I just watch it on YT.

Sunday 11pm EST on HBO

Like Cenk. Also mad at the media.

Jon Oliver is on Sunday 11pm EST on HBO

He's gonna start smiling and smarmy

Then get butthurt sperg rage

After a quick "h-haha I wasn't really THAT mad" comment he'll bring out some cuck "journalist" or "expert" who says we're doomed

stream when and where

This, this is exactly whats going to happen

youtube.com/watch?v=0-2uSG1xUEg

>strapon
>implying

pretty accurate tbqdh

I hope Trump drones this douche

I couldn't watch this guy if I had to.. he's a walking cesspool

There will be much anger and screaming and the audience laughing at Bill's autism.

>guest right after Trump announced
>guest when Trump got the nomination

It better happen.

Anyone wanna call a few lines?

>I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

the smugest guy in the history of mankind.

>I've always said you can get almost anything past this stupid country.
>And it IS /stupid/!

Maher is a stoned, black prostitute loving pothead. He has ZERO cred

>I've ALWAYS said that, I've ALWAYS said this country is fucking stupid

Well, fuck him.

I hope he brings that rich leftist director Michael More so we they can say how they will "stop Trump" and give us the information of how to counter act their future narrative.

We already know exactly what it'll be - a smug, asshole-ish speech about how Americans are all fucking retarded and everyone who supports Trump is a racist asshole blah blah blah blah blah.

Liberals will learn nothing from this defeat - they'll continue to dismiss and insult everyone who disagrees with them, the irony completely lost on them that that's why everyone bailed on them in the first place.

>Should have made Elizabeth Warren VP

I wish their shows were earlier in the week. They'll have had time to calm down and be rational. It would be wonderful to have seen them when they were still emotionally compromised.

His pre election speech were pure cringe.

He was saying that he would rather have the election rigged than let trump win

>The STUPID media has painted this picture of Hillary as untouchable and THIS - IS - WHAT -HAPPENS

also a variation of the "Orange is the New Black" joke

God, John Oliver and Sally Kohn have punchable faces but he goes beyond that. It's like he's some sort of slime creature.

Sally Kohn still wins I believe.

This. They will just double down on their anti-white racism. Their kike joke writers don't give a fuck.

Nope. He's a coward. All liberals.

>his roundtable guests Eric Holder, Ana Marie Cox, Thomas Friedman, David Axelrod and Trae Crowder

you know that sissy slut keeps her little feminine penis locked in a chastity belt. would be forced to use a strapon

He knows there is a thirst for his tears.
He will not deliver for a small victory.
It will have to sustain him because it will be the last one for a long time.

S-s-salt?

no watchy