ITT: Shows that only you remember

ITT: Shows that only you remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1DheUP5pyo
youtube.com/watch?v=e42cXAAgGzg
youtube.com/watch?v=lzhWrOf1LSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh fuck, wasn't that one of the shorts played by nicktoons network 10 years ago?

i remember this

Yeah, I don't know why OP would find this obscure when it was played very frequently on nicktoons network

No one watched Nicktoons Network and Toon Disney.

No one remembers Yin Yang Yo!

Good shit.

There's no gold in this thread

because no one wants to Remember Ying Yang Yo

This show used to be my white whale until Pan had it in a video.

Zim's cousins.

Anyone remember the episode where he was searching for oil to trade in for cash?

I remember the cactus episode.

All I remember about it was an episode with a villian wearing a single gauntlet who kept loudly proclaiming he was "The Gauntlet".

Nicktoons had a lot of weird ass shorts they used to show instead of commercials. Made the channel very comfy.

I wish I could forget this.

Fuck that looks creepy as shit.

I can't find much info on the creators of the show and such...

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS CALLED, OP? I SAW IT ALL THE TIME, BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT FOR THE LIFE OF ME

I only saw one episode

I remember these shorts, in my local channel it was used to air at 5 AM or something.

Not OP, but it's Tortellini Western.

What's this one called?

THANK YOU. This has been bugging me for years.

Call in shows with early CGI and talking sperm on Cartoon Network in 90s. Think basically people called them and pitched who will "win" the race.
No clue how its named though.

>What's this one called?
Angus & Cheryl

Now i'm just curious what is that pic about?

Some hentai most likely.

what the hell is this? It looks familiar

Only diamonds and platinum.

How is that compared to World Race and Acceleracers?

Here’s golden obscurity >Shit you never see official companies and press releases bring up anymore

The episode I remember was a guy who was obsessed with power that had two gauntlets that basically made him like Magneto.

>no mention to 64 Zoo Lane

This show was my shit as a kid.
Always waited through boring Channel 2 broadcasts for it.

I used to watch a really weird cartoon series about Saint Francis and a bunch of talking and singing animals (a wolf with annoyng accent and they also had a cat and a bird I think?) as a kid in 1997(?), but no one else remembers this shit and I completely forgot the name

Can't believe this is going to be 10 years old this October.

Still praying Nick gets its ass out of its head and allow Amy Winfrey to revive this someday.

Is it a coincidence that Charlotte was good?

>Bo on the Go
>Cedric
>Angelmouse
>Dr Zitbags Transylvania Pet Shop
>Contrapus
>Papyrus
>Bali
>The Amoeba Sisters
>Turtle Island
>La familie ouf
>Channel Umptee-3

user my guy

I loved this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=t1DheUP5pyo
when this played during the nicktoons film festival on tv it freaked me out

A hidden gem hidden in another hidden gem.

The intro alone was enough to make me change the channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=e42cXAAgGzg

Nah man this was my SHIT

I think anyone who was ever in the know because of having lived through the '90s or what have you know about Kablam.

>inb4 pic related is technically not Sup Forums
also Corneil and Bernie

>Corneil and Bernie
Saw that show all the time back in the day. Man, Nicktoons/Nicktoons Network was so comfy.

I remember this

I remember that shit, but it's not my Boy from motherfuckin Woy
youtube.com/watch?v=lzhWrOf1LSI

probably my favorite Kablam sketch

if any of you underage faggots remember this I;ll eat my own shit

i remember seeing it at my grandmas house a lot

I remember a couple of obscure ones
there was one were it was a girl not sure if it was actually a girl or a boy who would constantly say things twice, all I remember was that the name of the show was their name twice
another one was of this girl who would make inventions to solve everyday things, one episode was that she split her friend's conscious and subconscious into 2 separate beings
another one was of these 2 kids who found this wormhole to another dimension in a kitchen sink, the boy was a germaphobe
if anyone knows the names that would be great

Faintly, but I remember it. I remember the one where they were opening the door, too.

Jacob Two-Two?

chop socky chooks sounds like a racial slur

Bro I have yin yang yo on my HDD. You're forgetting that you share a board with other people who wasted their life watching cartoons

chooks sounds like a portmanteau of chinks and gooks

wondering if anyone can help me, ive been trying to find a show a for awhile and I can remember the name. its an early 2000s show and its about kid whos really small, like the size of a hand, but is also really smart and has his own fly machine that he gets around. The characters looked kinda asian but i dont think their race is specified. i think it may have aired on abc since I dont remmeber seeing it on CN or Nick

george shrinks?

wait a fucking minute
wait a fucking minute
are those those fucking animals from the cover of those 2 dollar birthday cards stores sometimes sell?

>george shrinks?
holy fucking shit thats it, its all flooding back to me now, i can't believe ive been looking for that fucking name for so long

I'm 28 and I remember it. Try something older nigger.

HOLY FUCK, I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

>mfw 23 and I remember it

That one weird cartoon with the two emos which I think were brother and sister who had white skin. Can't remember the name though.

Alright I'm trying to find said weird cartoon with the brother and sister duo who had pure white skin(like actually colored white, not white as in european).
If this helps anyone with details they had a dog I think, I think they could of been undead and it also could have been a short. It's very likely lost media since I only remember seeing it once or twice.

Edgar and Ellen?

That's it.

I've seen this on the xbox ameba app

What the fuck was this?

22 And I remember that airing on Nick Jr.

it's not lost, just kinda forgotten about. it's out there

From what I understand, this was an attempt at manufacturing a franchise by Simon & Schuster where they cranked out a bunch of books, a television series, and a bunch of holiday specials but none of it really took off.

23 here. All can remember is crunching or the sounds of paper crumpling up.

Was this exclusively a Nick Jr. thing?

>another one was of this girl who would make inventions to solve everyday things, one episode was that she split her friend's conscious and subconscious into 2 separate beings
Tracey McBean?

What is this? Looks like a good show, was it any good?

Apparently the 1 where the villains were rip-offs of The Borg, only Earth-based and there were only 3 of them, The main hero and villain were brothers and through the first season, the protags gathered heroes such as a little girl genius, a dog that the villians tried to assimilate and a slacker hacker.

Might have technically been Sup Forums, but it aired on American daytime television.

Bitch, please, they pushed that bull-shit constantly over multiple channels!

>Implying I don't remember Ying Yang Yo
I used to love the show as a kid and find it still holds up somewhat

That people don't remember?
Any animated commercial from between1960 (Ones from before then could be re-shown as a "classic" somewhere) and over one dozen years ago that wasn't for cereal, insurance, an outright PSA or for a game on Gameboy Color, in The U.S., anyway. Go on, try to search one and no, live action with some animated characters thrown in or video game footage don't count. I still can't find Reagan's push for SDI anywhere.

I had completely forgotten about how Nicktoons used to play random 1-2 minute long shorts during commercials. I miss that.

This gave me my love of AMSR