Let's admit it

Let's admit it.

We supported Trump purely because his win would have been the most ridiculous thing possible.

Now that the most ridiculous thing possible has become reality, how do we REALLY feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I havent been disappointed yet

the man is devious, and I believe he is sincerely good, while also not being a person who moralizes excessively

its going to be amazing to watch this particular egg hatch

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

>trying to fit in with Sup Forums by pretending you supported trump
Fuck off with your MSNBC-style feigned introspection.

Trump wants to be president solely to help the country. He gave up a lot of money (including opportunity cost) to become President. I'm really looking forward to his time in office.

I'm optimistic. I fully believe Trump is a narcissist who did this entirely for the glory (but I don't believe he did it as a "publicity stunt" which is fucking retarded), but the thing about that is, if you want to be the president solely for the prestige of it, you also want to be a good president. Nobody wants to be remembered as a bad president. That, coupled with the fact that Trump is undomesticated and will be willing to try things other politicians wouldn't, makes me think he's going to at least create some waves in our government, which is exactly what we voted for.

The cold war is finally over. Putin literally said he cant wait to start working together with the US. The same dude that 2 months ago said he was ready for war if necessary.

Who and why the fuck would you feign an allegiance to someone? If this were WW2, and it were still early stages of Nazi Germany, would you 'jokingly' pretend to align with Hitler?

You're just as bad as the shills. No one voted for him as a joke. You belong with the faggots that "wrote in" Bernie Sanders or Harambe the Guerilla.

Leave Sup Forums immediately you conscious-less MSM following mindless faggot.

No one is more afraid of a Donald Trump presidency than Donald Trump. Trump is a narcissist who wanted to become president because he wants to go down as the greatest president in American History. I know he is going to try his best, whether or not he will achieve his goal is yet to be seen.

fpbp
Nice bantz australia
Kek wills it

Oh I feel great, soon enough we'll have enough energy to summon our 400 pound hacker named Sup Forums and fuck everyone to death.

The left is doing exactly what we thought they would. They are all angry, they are crumbling and they are turning on eacth other. They are showing everyone their true colors

Could you imagine crybaby Hilary, crybaby Huma, and cuck faggot Kaine running things?

tl;dr I can't believe the day is finally here. We are all just stunned that it's actually here!

These fuckers have bought their own BS. Sad!

>... how do we REALLY feel about it?

ERECT

Honestly it feels like we just destroyed the country. He isn't going to Make America Great Again, he's going to wreck the entire order of this country. Russia was helping him for a reason (and it's not out of kindness)

>No one is more afraid of a Donald Trump presidency than Donald Trump. Trump is a narcissist who wanted to become president because he wants to go down as the greatest president in American History. I know he is going to try his best, whether or not he will achieve his goal is yet to be seen.
This is the same feeling I have about him. People are worried, but they shouldn't be. He's too narcissistic to fail.

Whites need to unite a create a new reasonable nation. I don't dislike other races I just want a nation of my own with my own people. Does anyone know any groups that are trying to do something like this?

This thread is fucking horrible. Fuck nu-pol and fuck the shills in here.

In was always about nationalism and anti-leftism. Thats what it was about. Now fuck off.

As a Eurocuck:

You saved freedom of speech, freedom of thought and the freedom every man should have of choosing his own destiny.

Foundingfatherswouldhavebeenproud/10

I'm enthusiastic for the push against Pc culture and cautiously optimistic that he doesn't backpedal on his platforms now that he's forced to move a certain way due to the American oligarchal political mafia establishment.

We did? I genuinely supported him because he was the best candidate since Reagan.

Maybe you were pretending to support him, but you're a libcuck faggot so it isn't surprising at all.

I don't know why everyone is getting so pissed at Trump being elected. This is the last time in human history this will happen. There was just enough white men left to make this happen.
The future belongs to all races.

In my lifetime there will be more 'minorities' than white men in every western country. Then they will vote in the first Islamic leader and all those liberals will see what true racism and terror looks. Islam will cleanse the west of its degeneracy. I just hope there will be enough white men left to cleanse the west of Islam after it has killed every liberal, Jew, lgbtqydrt.

>implying shitskins will become superior to white muslims

>Already considering putting former CEOs and unqualified people into Cabinet positions

lol you guys fell for the "I'm not like the lobbyists" meme

Hell he's even considering putting Sam "Let me destroy the Kansas state budget" Brownback into a position.

Nervous, Im hoping he blows the presidency out of the water and shits down the throat of all the nay-sayers. We shall see. Hes not even in yet.

They weren't helping him you hill shill. BTFO

I'm really fucking looking forward to seeing all you alt-right internet faggots being rounded up and jailed or given electroshock therapy.

This will be a cautionary tale in why not to vote the Christian Right into power.

how about you keep going to reddit but stop coming to Sup Forums?

Im no americunt but trump looked like he wants to change things for the better. And well, thats why literally everyone in the world would have voted him.
I dont get where this meme votibg comes from. It was so obvious thst hes the better one

Not a hill shill and the Russian government literally admitted that they were. We're fucked, they probably have so shit they can blackmail Trump with. We're Russia's bitch now/

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html

Prob a huge mistake but totally worth the memes.

Also checked.

bu...but christians removed the jews? what your people did ahmed?

Everything went better than expected

To be honest I wanted to see Trump win but didn't really care.
But now that he has and everyone on the left is freaking the fuck out I am over-joyed. It's amazing. Haven't stopped smiling since he won. Just been watching election footage on youtube and going on Sup Forums 24/7

Can't get enough

Way to be manipulated by Putin. Nice work.

I feel great about it

fpbp
by the way, we're only getting started

Pretty fucking great.

A conservative majority Supreme Court for three decades.
Republicans having full power for two years.
Promises of repealing unjust gun laws and radically increasing rights across all states.
I'm god damned happy with the results of this election.

I've never been so happy.

Le Pen next.

I'm still feeling it man. Fucking beat a rigged system and took the country back from Soros

youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Fuck off shill.

Clinton, and you pieces of shit that support her, should be hung by the neck until dead for treason.

I never supported Trump

I just REALLY wanted Hillary to lose

>check 'em faggot
fpbp

fpbp always

Is dissent not allowed here?

MAGA faggot.

>we

T. Reddit trying to blend in.

I don't like trump because I knew he was going to influence racist fascists to go fucking haywire and cause riots mean racist fascists not all white people.

I don't like Hillary because well she's kind of hiding slot of weird shit.

Bernie sanders would've been fantastic.

>Let's
>We

Who the fuck do you think you speak for, dipshit?

Shills are back baby

how fucking retarded are you. This is a massive non-issue. The candidate talking about working with russia..... working with russia. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

“We have just begun to consider ways of building dialogue with the future Donald Trump administration and channels we will be using for those purposes,” Ryabkov was quoted as saying."

They even admitted to talking to Hillary's camp as well.

YAWN*

I'm just going to laugh my ass off and watch the slow process of the result of cuckservatives getting conned into digging their own graves.