KEK and His enemies

While we were memeing the shit out of reality, new forces have risen to counter Kek's own doing.

SAUCE: web.archive.org/web/20161111095806/https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2157424/the-blind-mystic-baba-vanga-who-predicted-911-also-warned-that-barack-obama-would-be-the-last-us-president/

id beat that blind bitch into the ground

>According to the ancient Egyptian religion, Heqet (original name of Kekette) was the female counterpart to Khnum, a goat-like god. They were also allegedly married. I believe that Khnum was actually Moloch. Moloch loved Kekette because she was the beautiful god of fertility and she was thicc. Moloch stole Kekette from Kek, the god of chaos, who was either Kekette's lover or brother (I'm not sure, someone redpill me on this), and forced her to marry him against her will. This is how Moloch and Kek began to hate each other. In 2016, Kek saw his chance to get revenge on Moloch stealing his sister/lover and so he blessed Donald Trump with the power to defeat Moloch's puppets.
Source:

NO. IT IS TRUE, OBAMA WAS THE LAST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS THE FIRST GOD-EMPEROR OF THE US

I wasn't denying anything in my OP.
I was just pointing at the fact that some blind Baba Yaga is bending the interpretation of her visions.
As you say, all is rightfully justified without making her vision false. And yet she insists on how Trump is bad -- see the article for more details. I reckon she is seeing the truth, but speaking like an enemy.

This is cleary the god of Slavs, Baba Yaga, challenging Kek. Putin will betray Trump, Baba Yaga doesn't want Kek to become the strongest entity.

And yet we all know Putin had an interest in supporting Trump.

It was supposed to come true, but we have memed it away

I used to lurk /x/ before it turned to shit a few years ago and that hag was spammed daily because of some doomsday date she allegedly predicted
and nothing happened. I have no clue why she resurfaced into relevancy, but she's a fraud

baba vagina was a fraud that didn't predict shit, it's just her fanboys making shit up and updating it as time goes by, none of the shit she said was ever written down

I believe that Baba Yaga and Kek were initially allied.

Kek bump

That's not Baba Yaga, Baba Yaga is an immoral witch.

Baba Yaga (the slavic boogie woman, or witch if you wish) IS NOT the same as Baba Vanga,
Vanga was a real person, that lived up until few years ago.

The story that she was put there from the KGB is another thing, and I could believe that. As long as there is evidence, I mean there is the logic, but no hard proofs.

this /thread

>Based

We need to recover Kekette from Moloch.

Guys... we're up to some hard-core theology in these threads.

Guess why he's the last president.

It will probably be an EMP
>Bye bye Sup Forums

Guess who's getting paid right now, leaf?

>the last president will be of a different color

please, it's obvious it meant trump. white? typical. black? typical?

orange? now that's new.

>Immoral

I meant immortal.

GETs confirm new Canadian flag.

Yes, I know that

Oh fuck, is this thread a breakthrough in Kekist theology?

you mean imaging

GETs confirm again.

Sheked!