What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478740370370.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pyXRV7wkeyo
youtube.com/watch?v=2VAIamFKtI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((They))) are afraid

Trump is some kind of intergalactic sun god.

That Trump will kill the Jews, and thus end the World as we know it.

this

Praise Trump and Praise Kek

Remember when Goymany was cool?

SPBP

Trump is the Sun!

It means FUCK RAPEFUGEES

The only possible answer.

(((globe))) hoax blown wide open

Donald will reveal the flat truth

They are praising Trump on their victory.

It translates to the beginning of a new world!

they don't mean anything by what they're saying anymore they're just spewing incoherent nonsense
they're throwing a collective tantrum, it's the same as when the 5 year old shouts that he hates his or her mom, they don't believe nor want others to believe what they're saying

They meant: "Guten Tag. Wir sind Der Spiegel. We are controlled by the globalist bankers that own the EU. Panic."

It looks like it says the end of the world and it's in german. So propoganda.

Trump really is the God Emperor

Killing all jews is the winning requirement for the world. After you kill all kikes you get the credit roll and it ends

It all makes sense now.

>MFW Germans are the new Jew

>implying a newspaper that lost the respect of wikileaks is relevant

>In 72 days Trump could erase the world

trump is the sun who enlighted us.
praise the lord...and welcome a new future

Das Ende der Welt
(wie wir sie kennen)

=

The end of the world
(like we know it)

German media elites are scared of Trump.
He could change all of Europe, dismantle NATO and lead to actual leaders in EU countries.

They are scared to be great again.

They are showing Trump as a bad thing because they are controlled by kikes.

And he would do it well

clearly portraying Trump as Nibiru {The Destroyer}

they wanted to say that they are a part of lugenpresse

I hope trump kills jews that will lead to the end of the world

it's my one way ticket of this gay planet

It means DAK

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478740370370.webm

"Das Ende der Welt" - "The End of the World"
i fucking hate german mainstream media.

Trump is the first pro nuclear proliferation president. He will end the world.

Trump has hotels on the moon so we're ok

They're going to make a hundred references to Hitler to passively remind themselves that they were once a relevant superpower. Then they're going to talk about how racist we are and somehow blame white Germans for this catastrophic "end of the world" scenario. Germans will then be told they must fight their inherent racism by mandating that they allow a quota of migrants into their homes and wives.

"The end of the world"
"How we are acquainted with it"
kennen is hard to translate properly

Basically it's the end of the world as we know it.

I thought it was Moloch...

Das ende der welt (wie wir sie kennen)

"Please gas us (we're complete shills)"

(((TIME)))

(((Spiegel))) by Rudolf (((Augstein))) is shilling since 1 year against Trump. Didn't work and they are butthurt as fuck. Worst leftist propaganda magazine here

the salt is great here

How butthurt was (((German Media))) when he won?

Let me decypher this piece of german iconography:
There is a global extinction event coming.

Quality journalism. Sad!

They all (press and tv) shilled against Trump since months. We don't have a single conservative source in Germany because of den Juden.

On election night they had one based woman who stood up against the celebrity lies in the talk forum and confronted them with facts. They couldn't comprehend that massive redpilling, shutted her down. When turning back to the talking round the round decreased by one person. Pure coincidence. German media is worse than American media, true Germans avoid German press and tv entirely.

>the time of the zombies

Oh boy, maybe they can stump the trump.

That the Spiegel hasn't learnt anything since last September, last November (Paris terror) last New Year's Eve (rapedugees), this spring (Brussels terror) and still pushes its narrative down people's throats.

Glad they are losing readers and money in the double digits every quarter.

leaf post best post

link?

Every single time the libtards dis him, it makes him stronger!!

we galactus now

He is the physical messenger of Kek upon this earth

>implying they aren't forced to be

they can't even say nice things about Adolf without getting thrown in prison

underrated

Post a larger image

They are shitting their pants because the will blew up in scandal like podesta....
"Der Spiegel" - "The Mirror"
Some of the most based dipshit publications....

>WE ARENT FEAR MONGERING, HONEST!

GERMAN FUCKING KEKS

VOTE AfD NOW!

LETS FOLLOW EMPEROR TRUMP TO VICTORY AGAINST THE GLOBALIST SCUM!

Let's say it this way. It was the biggest shitstorm on faceberg since adalia rose. Damn I miss the "Dead Baby Jokes" page on faceberg. I've never seen so much butthurt since 2012.
Praise Trump

I saw it live on ARD. It took like 3/4 hour after they returned to the panel discussion. Will link if I find something

That they can no longer sponge off of us.

I work for them personally. Can confirm.

do they want it a third time?

Poor Hamburg. What a shitty magazine Spiegel is. It's like Time but German and mad at everyone who says rapefugee

they said similar things for erdoğan as well. makes you wonder huh?

i wish he would have really meant that

I hear you.

Hamburgs people should storm that fucking place.

did Erdogan really say he admired Hitler?

dont remember pretty sure not though, but your average turk actually likes hitler.

Das Ende der Welt is translated to "The end of the World" in German. The last card in a tarot deck's major arcana is The World, numbered 21. The president is not actually inaugurated into office until a few months into office, usually at the beginning of the next year. For example, Trump will not be officially inaugurated and sworn into the White House until 2017. Four years after that is 2021. Since there are four years in a presidential term, we can conclude that the magazine is saying that Trump will not be elected for a second term.

He's the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyXRV7wkeyo

more like:

The end of the World
(As we know it)

do you know the name of the woman or a link to the mediatheke?

(OP)
youtube.com/watch?v=2VAIamFKtI0

>He's the morning sun
The Sun is a star, so what you just said can also be said as the morning star. Morningstar was a biblical figure in christian mythology, and while his position and purpose has always been somewhat questioned, the most popular interpretations have equated him to the Lucifer, the first fallen archangel.

Therefore, you are comparing Trump to the Devil.

Sorry, I can't find a single video of the whole live airing. It was Nadja Atwal (don't know her) who btfo Hannes Jannecke (bad iq85 actor) with facts

DER SPIEGEL aka Mirror
you know who owns them, no matter the language they publish it

please let me come to the US, I cant stand this cuckhole here anymore

>We don't have a single conservative source in Germany

Tichys Einblick (liberal conservative)
Achse des Guten (alt conservative)
Junge Freiheit (national conservative)
Sezession (Identitary)

Idiot. The Earth isn't flat. It's hollow.

We're all hollow.

>comparing AfD with Trump

Sounds like you aren't redpilled enough.

The AfD under Höcke would be even more based because he is in favour of ethno nationalism.

Imagine the purge it would be glorious.

Let Trump be to us what Henry Ford was to Hitler

>Der Spiegel
>Augstein was born in Hamburg. He grew up as the son of Maria Carlsson, translator, and Rudolf Augstein, publisher of the post-war news magazine Der Spiegel. After the death of Rudolf in 2002, his mother told Jakob that his biological father is the famous writer (novelist) and Nazi Party member[1] Martin Walser; Jakob publicised his mother's alleged confession in 2009.

freiewelt.net
I don't know where to put them

Yeah, but they have zero reach except the Junge Freiheit.

I dont get why we dont have an aggressive German right wing media outlet that plays with the emotions like the leftists do. We need this

You are a fucking retard.
Everyone, really EVERYONE, should know by now that the far right topics he told you was just bait to get votes from the far right too.
Other topics he planned, but who knows by now if he will really do anything of it, are not bad.

PRAISE THE SUN

Revolution is in the air. ((They)) know.

A German Breitbart!

Truth.

They know their time is up. Their sheep will turn on them.

Herrlich

No. Trump ist not pouring gasoline into the fire of leftist riots til he holds power.

I am aware that he wont go 14/88 genocide level but he will build the wall, stop rapefugees, and more importantly, since the US is the most powerful nation currently - when the big boy does it we can do it aas well.

He actually urged Europe to stop taking in refugees.

The fucking cheek of Germany worrying about Trump when they're getting destroyed by Merkel and loving it.

Exactly.

But I think that the state run media has to fall first

SPIEGEL is by far the most disgusting news site in germany