Anyone else feeling a bit...I don't know...empty?

Anyone else feeling a bit...I don't know...empty?

>you will never waste a year of you life shitposting and anxiously waiting for polls to close in primaries, caucuses and the election itself
>you will never nervously watch as the entire mainstream media tars Trump as a racist and tells you that he has no chance whatsoever
>you will never watch Trump rallies in awe, and Hillary coughing her tits off in disgust
>you will never be part of the Meme War again
>it's over
>you won, but upon seizing victory you realized that the prize was the fight itself

Do you think it'll be the same in 4 years?

The Meme War never ends until the entire human race is rebooted to NEET and then built back up to a more enlightened being.

Kek wills it.

it was fun but it's time to move on to bigger things

I'm quite energized and ready to MAGA, actually.

The meme war is simply moving, they know how powerful we are though. We will not stop our march to making the world great.

the fights only just begun. he'll be impeached if we give up now.

Never be complacent. Never stop until every illegal immigrant is back in their shithole and every nigger ape is back in Apefrica.

just wait for Trump's first presidential speech
he will reignite you

Civil War will come soon.
Then War with Russia while everyone is distracted by Civil War.
Assange's situation will escalate, that'll be fun to watch.
Don't worry; there will definitely be more to come.

I'm so glad he won, but his cabinet looks like a generic Republican presidency.

you were support to drain the swamp, not jump into it

Sup Forums my boy, this peace is what all good warriors strive for

I don't feel empty. There is work to be done. Trump needs our help to make America great again. Then the next step is to make Europe and the rest of
the world great. Electing Trump was only the beginning.

>implying this is the end

user, we still have to uncuck europe. brexit still hasn't happened.

A FUCKING LEAF

I know you're not used to winning, but the war has just begun.

The Meme Wars aren't over yet, user. We still have to Make Europe Great Again, starting with Austria.

Not at all. I suppose that is because I am A TRUE BELIEVER AND THE VICTOR YOU FUCKING LEAF, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE REEEEEEEE

The real fight is exposing the elite and their corruption and pedo rings. The real happening is when half the govt gets exposed, hopefully this happens in the next few years

I don't feel empty. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can move on with my life.
I feel like posting on Sup Forums has no reason anymore, like I can't gain anything wrong reading anything you people are saying.

There's a bit of a weird feeling because of how ungrateful people are. It's not like I expected people to accept my views and start kissing my ass, but it feels weird not having a single person apologize to me for being wrong or praise me for making great predictions.
There's no solid award to trigger dat dere dopamine.

I've already made lifestyle changes.
I shaved by disgusting beard, I cut my long hair, I've started exercising again. It feels like the only thing I've gain from all this is a sense of being whole, having a purpose in life.
Definitely proud of all of you. I know I personally convinced several people to vote Trump and I contributed to the meme warfare. Reached a lot of people. I think we did give Trump that slight push to get him elected.

I might be done with Sup Forums. This was the peak.

See it as the calm before the storm.

Rest now, for in the morning we march on France, Australia, and Germany. This is not the end lads, merely the end of the beginning.

I feel emptiest.. I shitposted and shilled constantly for Hillary on here. I was accused of being CTR all the time when in fact I am just some dude in the basement of my house who was doing it to troll Sup Forums.

The weird thing is that when Trump won.. something touched me. I did really want HRC to win, but when he won it was like I saw the light. I don't know if it was Kek or something else, but I am behind Trump now. Forgive me, for I know not what I did when I shilled for Hillary.

You can always kill yourself.

I just wonder what Clinton's up to

This is a real phenomena. They say that a woman, after spending months planning her wedding, going through every detail, putting out every fire, picking all the clothing and food and decorations, and then all of her plans fall into place and she has a great, wonderful, fun, memorable wedding...when it's all over, she experiences a deep depression.

I think this is what is happening now. We have lost something in our day-to-day lives that had become habit; that has occupied our days and our nights for so long, that we don't know what to do with ourselves.

We succeeded too thoroughly. Now what?

Well at least you won, and can appreciate the extreme butthurt of SJWs, nu-males, and other faggots that now have basically given up on life.

She must DIE

>feeling empty after the greatest victory in modern american history

You must be a low test faggot.

>Now what?
Live a great life.
The moment I knew it's over is when I posted video on twitter going ''YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS, THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!'' and it got like 2 clicks despite being seen by 3000 people.
It's over. The job is done. You're not going to convince anyone of anything.
Now it's up to Trump, Nigel Farage and others to do what is right.

What!? You think this war is over? Dude we're only in the very beginning. 2016 is the only year we've had victories for nationalism in decades...literally. This war is just beginning, what your feeling is momentum and thinking this is over and "tired of winning", we're just getting started. We have to meme Trumps policies into reality, we have to uncuck the rest of the european union, and we have to uncuck sweden. We still have a hell of a lot of work to do. We also got to at some point start to meme the next president after Trump to continue to try and build our utopia. The left is all ready gearing up for the next phase of this war, we BARELY stopped it from being out of our grasp without physical force. Rest a bit leaf, then gear up for the next round of shitposting...it's going to be a long war.

There's still German and French elections.

She's "Hiking" in the woods as of late

>Do you think it'll be the same in 4 years?
Nope. It'll start again in about half a year.

I am so glad that election shitshow is over.

Also, this

I'm still happy, but completely bewildered with how alone I feel on this.
>no one is really celebrating
>people constantly trying to incite riots, dividing the nation on the news
>CTR going wild still on here
What the hell is going on.

Sup Forums is not your blog.

People are celebrating though.
This is one of the only times in my lifetime when I've seen genuine organic support and love for a candidate. People are ecstatic. The media faux hate bubble doesn't diminish that.

I was actually looking forward to peace, and non-interruption tactics to push forward our next plans, as well as acquiring more redpills. However they're trying to meme civil war in this country, and I guarantee that fucking kike soros is funding "CTR" still or something similar to disrupt us. Kind of pissing me off honestly.