DRUMPF BTFO

FACE IT, RACISTS, THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL VOTE AGAINST TRUMP.

HE IS UNIQUELY UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT. HILLARY WILL BE CROWNED PRESIDENT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!!!

Doing that would unironically start a civil war. No doubt about it.

I laughed

Hillary lost OP. Trump won. It is time to accept your fate.

>Clinton supporters willing to pay a fine that is imposed for literally impeding the constitution

>DRUMPF WONT ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION

>Doing that would unironically start a civil war.

lol no it wouldn't

not doing it would

Stone Me ahmed

>Civil war

>liberals vs conservative gun owners

hm

Hey. Bing bong. Get fucked. Brexit won and Trump won. That's how it's going to be. The world is changing, you gotta change with it.

Not yet, mate.

The REAL vote is on December 19, and guess what? The Electors will elect Hillary.

Don lost the popular vote, has no prior experience, and is most likely to launch a nuclear war.

The guy is an arsehole, and the electoral college will realise that.

Are you guys still trying? Are you still getting paid?

I'll let you think that will happen. That way it will be all the sweeter once they do select him for president. All your tears will be an early Christmas present.

>change.org

The Electoral college will not Vote Against Trump. For a few reasons

1. If they bend to you cry babies now, you will do this every election you lose, and they will have to keep bending.

2. The USA has a long history of ignoring protestors to the Electoral College.

3. You guys did the same thing when Reagan was elected (Perhaps not as bad) but you still had major doubt, and he ended up being a great President.

4. In all of US history only a total of 83 Electoral votes have been changed, so you're expecting the Electoral Collage made up of Smart People to defy odds, break history and turn more votes in one election than they have in their entire existence.

Now here's what you can do to prepare youself for a Trump Presidency.

If you're an Illegal or Undocumented immigrant, start the Paper work to get your Green Card, Working Visa, or Permanent Citizenship

If you're an Immigrant criminal, stop breaking the law (Rioting is putting yourself at risk)

Start preparing for the next Election Cycle, and volunteering for Ground Game / Phone Banks and other jobs.

Get a Job

Grow up, and start acting like an Adult

You don't always get what you want, but you guys will be fine, you are making Jack Asses out of yourself, you guys look like Sore Losers.

Listen here, Trumpkin, your Blond Bumhole is going down on December 19 when the ELECTORS make America great again and vote for HILLARY

At least Reagan had political experience, Trump has none. His only prior experience in politics was claiming Obama was born in Kenya and failing in his nomination for the Reform (literally who) party.

I just visited
>change.Org
Hahahahahaha

No, it won't. You obviously don't understand American politics. This isn't like Brexit, where the people voted and the government is taking it like a suggestion. This is America, you go against who the states decided and you will undo the very fabric of the nation. The insurrection that would follow would be sudden, violent and ongoing.

Calm you'r halals ahmed. You lost

I'm glad they're pushing for this so they get btfo twice in a 30 day period, hopefully the second blow kills them

This would cause the darkest day in our nations history.

Why haven't you started an identical petition, but for Bernie Sanders to be president to make those idiots start fighting with eachother?

And don't fucking tell me to do it, I'm a Canadian, and I don't interfere with other country's politics on principle.