Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>Tim Farron says Lib Dems will vote against triggering Article 50 unless second referendum guaranteed
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/mps-from-all-parties-prepared-to-vote-against-triggering-article/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>MPs from all parties prepared to vote against triggering Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/mps-from-all-parties-prepared-to-vote-against-triggering-article/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

>No 10 denies Nigel Farage will be given go-between role with US
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/no-10-denies-nigel-farage-will-be-given-go-between-role-with-us

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/canadian-pm-warns-against-brexit-461788
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlonpgEEKL
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/20/work-calais-wall-refugees-lorries-uk
twitter.com/Harryslaststand/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=7HXW3gRpnFk
theguardian.com/profile/monisha-rajesh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's too late

JUST

Hello.

Posted too late for discussion in the previous thread.
>Canada does not want Britain to leave the European Union, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told Reuters on Thursday, and said there would be "nothing easy or automatic" about negotiating new trade deals between the two countries.
newsweek.com/canadian-pm-warns-against-brexit-461788

And while you were all sleeping, last night Canadians in Vancouver were having protests against Trump and Brexit. Mostly against Trump, but some helium voiced twat shouted "FUCK TRUMP, FUCK BREXIT."
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlonpgEEKL

Annexation when?

My recent beef with them is with how they are portraying Brexit and the steeling of memes

Literally Brexit was a plurality vote for free trade, national sovereignty, controlled immigration with the structure of an open but fairly governed Liberal Democracy, and we keep being compared with President Carsalesman.

THAT AND THEY KEEP REWORDING BREXIT MEANS, SLAPPING A MAGA HAT ON THEM AND REMAKING THEM

PIC FUCKING RELATED THE ORIGINAL AND BEST

Posting again for new thread

What are you chaps doing for Friday night?

Nice fucking original thread OP

Canadians will pay for their transgressions...

Anyone else think that the desperation of maintaining the "special relationship" is pretty pathetic?

>implying a vote for Trump wasn't about national sovereignty and controlled immigration

We're all in the same boat, stop trying to divide us from the only people that actually like us.

Oh fuck off. Trump's victory signifies the exact same shit. I truly don't understand how you can't be happy for our Anglo brothers. There's lots of valid criticism to be made of America, but this blanket anti-Americanism is a fucking meme for left wing teenagers.

Work tomorrow, so nothing.
Saturday work is great. Pretty much just me there. Totally chill.

Yeah it has always been pretty cringe worthy. Especially since there is nothing special about it.

Fucking Canadians.

>controlled immigration
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/20/work-calais-wall-refugees-lorries-uk

Lets build our walls together!

>campaigned online for Brexit
>campaigned online for Trump
>can't campaign online for the frogs because I don't speak their disgusting language
hmmm

I agree but this shows bad signs for the inclusion of Britain in NAFTA trade deals. Trudea, the Liberal party, Canadian parliament, and Canadians will be in support of rejecting the inclusion. Mexico will jump in the bandwagon just for the sake of opposing Trump and Britain, while forming their own special relationship with Argentina. I hope whoever becomes Secretary of State can persuade the Canadians and Mexicans to get their shit together and let Britain in.

FUCKING DRUMPF

FUCKING BREXSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

First for Emilia and the merchant.
>check my sick meme and sick digits

>TFW tow fat "girls" were whispering and givgling to each other during the 2 minutes silence today at uni.
What's wrong with this generation and why don't they have respect for anything. It's 2 minutes for fuck sake, surely your conversation is not so important that you can't hold off for 2 minutes.

It really pissed me of lads.

With those tripples, i'll believe anything.

>>Tim Farron says Lib Dems will vote against triggering Article 50 unless second referendum guaranteed

This isn't really an issue, if MPs are doing their jobs they will vote for who their constituents voted for.

This is just sensationalist media headlines written by people who don't understand our legal system for people who don't understand our legal system.

Parliament voting on Brexit is a good thing as far as we, the electorate are concerned. It is about more than the current issue, it is about how our legal system works and the seperation of power and the influence of the electorate.

Pretty good there. Though we can expect him to get fired and arrested, since fags are regarded as more holy than muslims.

>his country only does a 2 minute silence on 11/11

*two
I'm so angry I can't type lads.

Th-thanks, lad.

Just use the translate feature mate. Managed to read the FN facebook page fine with it.

Trudy can get as pissy as he wants.Typical frog. He'll be gone one day. He should be reminded that we're still at number 5.

Only EU, China, Japan, US are above us. Not sure spitting in the face of the 5th biggest economy will go down well with voters, especially given our history/family ties.

Yeah but it makes a Politian from the UK and US look good if they continue the meme.

Une baguette pour FN s'il vous plait.

Unis will be full of those kind of people.

special relationship is a Blairite term.

It is special. No other country is as big a fuccboi as we are to America.

We can offer them free movement, Trudy would probably beg to take our muslims.

Yup. Hasn't been the case since Churchill. It just seems like a coping mechanism for us being yank lapdogs. Why can't they just say we want good US/UK relations without sounding so pathetically desperate.

A meme says a thousand words.

No it isn't. This should set a precedent. Referendums trump Parliament.

Churchill actually

>Hasn't been the case since Churchill

Erm...

The Guardian has a piece today stating that it's crucial that the left 'woos back white voters'.

Far, far too fucking late me old chinas. I didn't want to play the identity politics game, you bastards forced me to. You see, as a white, working class man (aka 'the enemy' to you) I don't feel very 'privileged' and I'm not feeling inclined to surrender what 'privilege' I have to all those other groups in society you think deserve more than me.

In the last decade slavery was legal in the British Empire, the 1830s, the average life expectancy of white, working class men in Lancashire was 29. 29 years of no vote, no health care, rudimentary education, poverty, exploitation, hunger and hard work. Things improved slowly, very slowly, but it still wasn't until after four years of world war that every white, working class man got a vote.

Since then we've had the Depression, another world war (one that involved actually fighting fascists, not claiming to be doing so when signing an online fucking petition) and a political class that saw the destruction of our jobs, towns, traditions and identities as a price worth paying for the 'greater goods' of globalisation and multiculturalism.

And now I'm asked to vote for an ideology that views my son as part of the problem, the enemy, one of the privileged.

Get fucked. I want to see your leftist ideology crashing down in flames and I want my son to grow up free to realise his full potential and take his share of an inheritance his people worked, fought and sacrificed to provide him with.

I will bring him up not to be a racist or a bigot, to be fair, to be generous and to judge everyone on their own merits. But I will not bring him up to be ashamed of what he his, who he is and where he came from and I will not sacrifice one bit of his 'privilege' for your failed, divisive, fucking agenda

>twitter.com/Harryslaststand/

So here's a veteran who honestly believes that he fought WW2 so the Empire could be destroyed and mass immigration + homosexuality + transgenderism could become a part of British society.

Never been a jerrycuck but this cunt makes me want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

based lefty guy

We need to meme a race war in France

>I will bring him up not to be a racist

You were so close. 9.5/10.

What about it? US and UK are not equal partners. It's literally impossible post empire, Blair was merely a useful idiot. Didn't we put more troops on the ground in Iraq per capita than the yanks did?

Brings a manly tear to the eye, lad.

He's literally one in a million m8

Never met a lefty veteran of ww2 - my old granddad used to boast how many Jap he shot

>working class
oh here we go

It goes to show that lefties are finally coming to terms with their own stupidity.

But it wouldn't set that precedent at all, it would set precedent that Gov can change the constitution of this nation without Parliament and by proxy, the Electorate.

I beleive the convention should be that MPs who do not vote in accordance to their constituency should be expected to resign, hiwever that is talking about what I wish would be and not what is.

As it stands, the High Court protected the electorates powers and correctly applied the law, but they have been vilified as people cannot see past the current issue of Brexit.

You may agree with Gov on this specific occasion, but what if you don't on the next? Goto your MP? Oh he has no power now that you sold it to push Brexit through a couple of months early.

hello.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HXW3gRpnFk

Once more, France calls upon us in their hour of need.

>WILL AMERI/POL/ ANSWER?
>WILL BRIT/POL/?

DO YOUR PART, BROTHERS!

>waaa not liberal enough
stop reposting this trash

Just scroll down that twitter lad. Don't know how it's possible. He's the guy who shilled for Remain for David Cameron too.

not to be racist

Has him fighting with one hand tied around his back before he leaves school.

Pity the arabs and niggers don't play by these cucky rules

is cleggy our guy

Did you watch the video?

There were plenty of ww2 vet leave voters too mate. Don't tar them all with the same brush.

>overly expressive man while camera shake
it's cringey af

It's not just true for politicians. Cucks would love us to be like the eurofags but we keep creeping back to the Anglosphere.

Nice try Guardian.

theguardian.com/profile/monisha-rajesh

>France sees Paris occupied by foriegn forces
>Britain Valiantly defends her shores against the odds
>USA joins the fray just in time to liberate the French.

Can WW2 sue us for plagiarism?

Is she calling for an assassination of President Obama?

alright lads

same lad, my great grandad said he had to use his bayonet against japs more that he would've liked to

Why does everyone ignore the Italian/Sicily campaign lads

Jesus

>served in the RAF 41 - 48

fucking old poof

>Hitler was my generation's problem, Donald Trump is yours

Jesus fucking christ hahaha

They're like: "Now that Trump is potentially going to disrupt our plans to import nonwhite Democrat voters, maybe we have to start caring about the white vote again."

>The Trans-Pacific Partnership is dead, Chuck Schumer tells labor leaders.
Based Trump already accomplishing campaign promises before officially taking office.

Because the balance of world history was no longer at stake

Trump I'm guessing, you can't expect a Guardian journalist to be on top of facts like who's the current US president.

Why is the camera shaking?

Why is he overly expressive?

Also isn't he an RT shill?

If Obama were to get assassinated between now and 20th January would they inaugerate Joe Biden as President or just do Trump early?

Well..

That answered my question I guess, at least it isn't as bad as
>Burma
>British in the Pacific
>Norway

Very well said tbqh

Cheers.

Because it involved Italians.

>on the phone to my mum
>"but aren't you worried that Trump is bigoted?"
>mfw
>"I don't care if he is."
>"... right."

>le we werent left enough

ahahaha fucking bellend

I'm not saying the exec can do as it pleases. What I am saying is if

>Tories make it a manifesto pledge
>Tories get majority (UKIP gets 4M)
>Ref Act passes 6-1 in Parl
>Parl agrees to enact will of ppl
>Biggest turnout on record

Under these circumstances, Royal Prerogative can be used.
If this was a minor issue like legalising mj, MPs could ignore it and it wouldn't be a big enough deal to change election.

Parl agreeing to enact will of people is a contract. I don't think MPS from remain constituencies have a right to vote against when in some cases, more ppl voted Leave than voted for that specific MP.

Norway is much more interesting, as we fought impossible odds against the pre-Stalingrad Reich.

Dashing tales of plucky Brits against the odds and all that.

>being proud about beating italians in a war

That's like being proud about beating a baby in a fight

> Article 50 could be reversed, government may argue in Brexit case.

Its truely loathsome. I would rather be a close ally than a special friend. GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

Re: Parliamentary approval for Brexit. We are going to need all the meme magic we can muster to win this next election. What a time to be alive.

>the war is not over
>everyone is already celebrating

The initial battles may have been one but,the road is long and treacherous,pot holes everywhere

lads, are you gonna be watching England vs Scotland?

If this happens Labour are toast.

it's not really anything to do with left, this was the year populism won, sanders was the populist candidate

hillary lost because she couldn't get people out to vote for her, her ground game was garbage, meanwhile trump barely even needed one, because he was popular

i don't think so, bong. i would consult a lawyer though

it literally is WW3 though
>pic related
>britain leads the charge, america follows
>france is liberated
>german europe is destroyed once again

It's paradoxical
They are arguing that Brexit could be reversed, and hence a50 doesn't necessarily mean leaving the EU, in order to get the Supreme Court to overturn the High Court ruling, so that the government can then proceed to leave the EU.

It's a fucking weird argument. I don't think it'd work, but some law professors say otherwise. If the supreme court justices are feeling really fucking technical that day, maybe it'll pass.

>Football
Nah, also England would just get fucked so what's the point watching.

Who else /strirring/ here?

yes gotta seen scotcuckistan get btfo

nah youve got it all wrong

yes it was populism but it was inherently RIGHT WING populism, people are sick of immigration, PC culture etc, there was no "populism" the left could have won with, plain and simple

>meanwhile trump barely even needed one, because he was popular

Are you kidding? Trump tried and consequently succeeded. It didn't happen without a very well structured campaign, albeit an unorthodox one.

Isn't the main issue with Brexit right now Freedom of movement in the EU vs Staying in the single market?

Why aren't the media framing it like that? Is it because they know they'd lose the arguement once people realise it's about sneaking immigration in through the back door?