Who’s your favorite Batman villain?

>Bane
>Scarecrow
>Two Face
>Anarky
>Doctor Hurt
>Professor Pyg

CIA.

Baneposting is always fun, till it happens to me.

If it happens to you, will you die?

orca

Talon

Talon
(forgot pic)

BANE?

Scarecrow. Favorite comics villain in general, but Baneposting is eternal.

He wasn't a villain

>Condiment King

Crazy Quilt or nothing

Bane. Behind him are Scarecrow, Joker (pre-edge), Clayface, and Deadshot.

kite man obv

Wasn't there a story where Condiment King got help from some big name criminal and became a legitimate threat and then joined a group of super villains who were also laughing stocks until getting the same treatment as Condiment King?

Some of them including Polka-Dot Man and Miss Swiss Army Knife?

Professor Pyg is by far my favorite underrated rogue. I'm glad he's slowly but surely getting more recognition but he's got so much potential that I wish they tried pushing him as an A-lister

But my favorite A-list Batman villain would have to be Scarecrow. Crane is fucking dope.

Has Pyg even done anything since Morrison? He was quite prominent at the time but I can only think of minor appearances since then, like in Batman Eternal and Forever Evil.

Lord Death Man.

Technically, aren't both of those Bane on drugs?

It would be extremely painful.

Oh. That isn't a drug. It's venom.

Was putting Bane on that plane part of his plan?

That was a final crisis aftermath and he still wasn't a legitmate threat

Killer Moth

dr. freeze

Harley Quinn personality wise, Baby Doll character/motivation wise.

Oh yeah, he does have a PhD doesn't he?

This made me genuinely interested in white rabbit.

Forgot pic.

Killer moth

Killer Croc when he's done right. By that, I mean when he's a cannibalistic man with a skin deformity, not DC's version of The Lizard.

You're a big guy

The fur collar needs to be canon.

For you

Killer Croc

Ra's

do you like sympathetic sewer hulk "if only you'd like me I wouldn't kill you" croc or cannibal "I just ate your girlfriend, damien, hue hue hue" croc?

Can anyone give any good scarecrow comics? Which ones are his essentials

>Scarecrow
>Not "Doctor Jackstraw"

Missed chance there

Firefly, because of his design alone. Personalities and motivations are entirely up to the writer (see: King) so it doesn't make sense to like a character for non-superficial reasons.

I've never met another person who regarded Scarecrow as highly as me. Why is being a Scarecrow fan suffering? Why does he have to be upstaged by the retarded idea that Joker is "scarier" I remember some book that mentions how villians yell joker stories to scare each other and it makes me want to projectile vomit.

I like elements of both. Him trying to form his own little family of weirdos as well as the fact that he gets along pretty well with Jason are cute, but I liked when despite all that he's still a complete monster.
When you get too mindless animal he just gets boring

I like sewer cannibal-hulk. He has his atavistic rages but beneath that skin there is a human with human pride and human failings.

Batman as the crow flies

you might have gotten dubs, but you clearly didn't understand the subtext of the plane-scene.

CIA was the mastermind behind all the events of Dark Knight Rises.