LOOK AT THIS MAP

All the pegs are sanctuary cities!

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/map-shows-sanctuary-city-islands-of-blue-in-sea-of-red/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bu8jj/breaking_ice_agents_have_reportedly_arrested_over/
breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New Orleans
>Sanctuary City
I dunno If i would call that a sanctuary.

What the fuck happened to this map

wtf I always thought Houston was a sanctuary city

fuck snactuary cities!!!
fuk them up!!
charge them for costs of deporting

God tried

whats a sancturay city? will trump actually be abke to cut funding?

sanctuary city = a city where you don't need to be a citizen to vote.

Trump can do anything. We own the government.

What? That's bullshit Muhammad, sanctuary cities are cities where illegals can seek refuge and not have to worry about deportation.

Its both of these not fucking kidding.

I need a source for redpilling.

Bullshit, since Las Vegas is not a sanctuary city.

I like Oklahoma.

God dammit Mississippi. I was wondering how all these beaners have been finding their way into TN

Yeah, they seem pretty OK.

Not quite, they're just allowed to live there without worry for some reasons
Most places that are sanctuary cities by law give no punishment for attempting to vote while illegal and have really lax voting laws though

This is from infowars

infowars.com/map-shows-sanctuary-city-islands-of-blue-in-sea-of-red/

Can we please uncuck my beloved California...

>illegals have the right to vote (I shit you not)
>taxes on everything
>exponentially increasing gang activities
>schools shutting down due to said gang activities
>most competent CEO of 2nd to largest job provider in bay area forced to step down thanks to ordinary tellers wanting more money

I think this confirms that Texas Hispanics vote Republican and California Hispanics vote Democrat

What is a Sanctuary City tho?

As lame as that pun is, I still had a chuckle.

Jesus Christ Seattle is fucking dumb. Why would they ever allow this bullshit? So I could have voted in this election even if I hadn't of gotten my citizenship?

Depends what polling station they went to.
Illegals know where they would be able to vote and where they would get arrested by ice

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bu8jj/breaking_ice_agents_have_reportedly_arrested_over/

Alabama has 1. I'm disappointed.

Plot twist, trump fear mongers all the illegals to the sanctuary cities. These cities are actually just a trap, 100% of illegals deported at once.

Get ready to go back to shitskinland, Pedro

breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/

I came here from Australia, not Germany.

Safe spaces?

what kind of fuck shit map is this?
You have it cropped in half, removed parts, and smashed back together like nothing happened

Too many Hondurans here

Fucking Based Oklahoma. Thank you

Are there any states that don't require proof of citizenship to register to vote? Cause if there are, then the popular vote really doesn't mean jack shit (I would argue voter ID also should be required).

Can confirm, cucks left to live over there.

I don't see a noticeable correlation. Half of them are red, the other half is blue.

Take them back please, not even the blacks like them

tfw always thought America was retarded because I lived in Chicago and never travelled so naturally I assumed it was all fucked up. How's west Texas like?

Actually Oklahoma has the most of any state but a TORNADER took them all out. By the time they rebuild they get torn apart again.

Theyre gonna be defunded soon. Wonder why they are so agitated?

Look at this net.