MADAME PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've already had this thread.

>says increasingly nervous man for the 8th time this week

ITT: We are now CTR

DRUMPF BTFO

we had this already how many more are you going to make?

How can he even recover? Fuck Drumpf and white racist people!

HAHAHAHAHA

HE'S CAN'T RECOVER

>f-friend have you gotten .02$ lately??
>did the money run out?

Ted Cruz could've beaten her...

now we have a crazy orange man as our last chance

drumpfkins can't handle the truth

latest polls show she literally has a 99.9% chance, havent you seen CNN?

>inb4 polls are biased only when they show her ahead

HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO! THE POLLS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

These racist alt-righters won't understand shit. They want to undo eight years of solid progress

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your CTR account.
Fuck you faggots. Trump is going to win.

we can't let that orange monkey near the nuclear codes

No shit. They just want to live in their little safe space here

Holy shit, is this a time travel thread?

WE CANT HAVE HIS HAND ANYWHERE NEAR "THE BUTTON"

Hey guys, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this man anywhere near the nuclear launch codes!

Drumpfy will never make it. Better luck next time racists

Holy shit, CTR still employed?

W E W
E
W

choo choo fresh memes here

drumpf btfo

Hey guys, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this man anywhere near the nuclear launch codes!

I just stumbled upon this thread and thought the election was next Tuesday

Fuck you all

wtf I hate drumpf now

IT TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Mfw drumpftards unironically believe they could win this. Haha, majority of women and minorities are pro Hillwdawg.
#ImWithHer

MUH DAMN PRESIDENT

Hey guys, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this man anywhere near nuclear launch codes!

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Jeb surge imminent

Time travel

p-p-polling is faked only when she's ahead

I literally can't wait until November 8th

The Sup Forums tears will sustain me for years

Do Drumpftards really think that all polls are rigged?

Trump needs to win either Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, or Michigan. RCP, the aggregate of polls, have Trump losing them all handily.

It's over faggots. Try again in 2020.

Hey guys, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch Trump crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this man anywhere near nuclear launch codes!

AHAHAHAHA DRUMPFTARDS

YOU CAN'T WIN AN ELECTION ON THE NEET WHITE VOTE ALONE LOL

JUST

this!

Get used to it Drumpftards. Madame President has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Let's all watch John Oliver explain why Drumpfy can't win.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

SLOW AND SNEAKY

>larping to feel better

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

kek

I'm still waiting for a Jeb! surge.

you forgot to turn the script off

we do it for teh lulz

Hey guys, how do I turn off a greasemonkey script in chrome? I had one running for the last 2 months and I forgot how to access the setting panels.

If you see 'drumpf btfo' or some charts with blue outpacing red, feel free to just ignore them until I get this problem sorted out.

Also, any lawfags here who can explain how overtime pay works for contractors? I think I'm getting screwed by a certain VIP who I cannot name.

He's been fucked ever since Gold Star Family, and after Puzzy Tape drumpf literally is imploding. I can't wait for the tears on this place when he gets BTFO.

I.... with... her now

Madam... President

Liberals really do have frontal lobe damage. Anonymou5 was right.

i don't get this meme

You also don't get flumpf in the White House.
Say it with me, MADAME

My favorite copy pasta for now. This was golden.

But to answer your question we simply have style and grace.

How are you doing my fellow nerd virgins?

this meme right here is exactly what i'm not getting
what the fuck are you talking about

I think we've gone back in time! BRB, placing all my money on a Trump win!

We'll soon find out that both candidates committed massive levels of fraud to shut out the true winner. Prepare to get Johnson'd.

Are you a bot or something?

No, they're unemployed, but are hanging around because what else you gonna do with all that extra time?

Give them a month or two, they'll all be redpilled as fuck.

From Madame President to Madman President

Isn't it funny how our topics are back to normal

Has anyone made a collage of all the TRUMP BTFO HE'LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT ctr shill posts, like pic-related?

I hate you

You're so stupid

YOU DELUSIONAL DRUMPFKINS, YOUR TEARS WILL TASTE SO DELICIOUS ON ELECTION NIGHT. SAY IT WITH ME, MADAM PRESIDENT!

>Mfw this actually triggered my concern almonds for a second until I realized he already won.

Our advantage is that we don't have names or faces.

>You're

*your, dumbass

Fuck you fag

It's "you're" you cunt

It's over, he'll never recover from this

I can't wait to see the smug looks on all those Drumpf supporters dissipate when we elect the first female president. They'll probably go ape shit and start rioting in the streets.

>CTR
>EL RATO
>SOROS VOTING MACHINES
>HILLARY CLINTON
>KEKED FBI
>NATE SILVER
>MICHAEL MOORE

GUYS WE NEED TO MAKE MORE ENEMIES WE'RE LOSING THEM

this is why your fucking canadian. learn how to speak

>OrsonWellsClapping.gif
>ShiaLabouefClapping.gif

>This is actually a PTSD illusion from the elections and not a real thread.

Maybe the campaign forgot to turn off the funding.

Real talk.

Do we all have some form of PTSD from constantly be barraged by CTR? I feel like one of those dogs who should be happy he's been freed from an abusive household, but is just super jittery and nervous because good things happening to him is abnormal.

JIDF has always been around.

trump will never ever win !

Funding doesn't end until December.

>spam Sup Forums for months
>lose
W E W how much of a failure of a human being can you be? And this is coming from a Sup Forumsack.

This

here

>everyone one with a different opinion that me is being paid
drumpftards really are this delusional

MADAME PRESIDENT INCOMING

thanks senpaitachi

Obligatory post

MADAME PRESIDENT MARINE LE PEN

fuck that hillary cunt

IS IMPOSIBLE FOR HIM TO MAKE IT INTO THE PRESIDENCI PEOPLE OPEN YUR EYES

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

Now that my worst nightmare is 100% not happening, I gotta say their memes were pretty decent. Even if most were stolen.

>no Madame President Clinton

It doesn't matter. She's conceded twice now. She literally cannot become president. It's over.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

My guess is the polls were acccurate, but people just didn't bother showing up. Lack of enthusiasm. Low Energy if you will. Trump voters were high energy.

careful in this thread guys. might shift you into the hillary timeline.

do you know what the current date is? have you been in a coma or living in a mud hut or something?

Oddly quiet