What are some CG animated films that have aged like milk?

What are some CG animated films that have aged like milk?

The animation might have aged but the characters and plot are still superior to the other pixar movie about bugs.

Shrek

pic unrelated?

No.

Nice argument.

I get what you're saying but I feel that the style for this movie hasn't aged too badly. Things like the human shoe and leg and some weak graphical textures or effects like the acid or vaporization of the ant I can overlook for the sake of the movie itself. It's entertaining, bizarrely adult, and has some decent music.

Right, it's just a different kind of movie; the super simple staging and framing of the shots -which are mostly dialogue anyway- makes it visually flatline most of the time except for some accents (the only memorable scene I can think of is the wrecking ball one and maybe some battle?) and the creepy character designs and clunky animation just aren't any help.

It's a fine movie though, I just hope people could actually praise or talk shit about it without instantly bringing up A Bug's Life (I know Antz was basically Katzenberg's farewell Fuck You to Disney and Pixar, but they're still very different movies with very different concepts and approaches)

A bug’s life aged worse.

And Shark Tale was fuck you to Finding Nemo, and Madagascar fuck you to the Wild and Shrek to everything Disney.

What a company, created only out of spite.

>and Madagascar fuck you to the Wild
Uhhh

Has anyone seen that new Woodsey Allen film?

You are literally the first person I've ever seen think or post the opinion that A Bug's Life > Antz

Pretty much everyone has the opinion A Bug's Life > Antz.

The fuck? Bugs Life can't compare to it at all.

The scripts for those movies existed long before trailers or even animation is made. It is no coincidence dreamworks was making movies with similar themes to disney.

this movie looked fucking awful even in its day.

Weird things like characters just floating towards things will wiggling legs in mid air, or doors moving while no one is actually touching them

That's exactly right, and vice versa

I want to see this film again.

Those character designs weren't even good when it came out, which only makes it worse.

I was about to post this, still loved the movie as a child though

They keep reairing this every six months in my country, im fucking sick of it.

And Frozen too, that movie didn't age well either.