Fin/pol/

>pic related will never become reality because we can't get the US to fight with us against Russia anymore

Who depressed here?

Did you know that Moomins author was a lesbian?

I understand Viipuri.
But have you seen what a shithole Murmansk is?
Why would you want all this useless land?

>never become reality
Sure it will, Finnish oblast sounds good to me.

So that's where the design of Moomins comes from.

We would make it great again.

FINLAND
YES

Oil in the north pole and sea connection to china

Maybe when russia takes central asia back they will give you some land. Like when a girl gives pity sex to a sad boy

Finland is cute!

Just a mater of time really. Is there anything good in Finland? Would be nice to take in some sights as we rape our way to Helsinki.

SEE

We know, that came from her Swedish part

Arctic sea trade routes and minerals

Binns are the best posters after the Anglosphere posters, tbqh.

Just ask the russians if they will sell that area to you

Don't let your memes be dreams

My day has been fucking great until this. Fuck you asshole. I want to shoot the messenger

Those are some hairy fucking arms on that woman(male)

Post more childhood cartoons

>luutyty

LOL. Voi niitä aikoja hyi helvetti.

I like finland.
beer+sauna sounds so good

Sweden needs help to stop being faggots

You call us fucking Ruotski?

That is superduper fucking hot woman

Yh this image is actually real luutyty (the girl behind shitposting), and this I can confirm with my hand on bible/future of white race whatever. She is fuck even more hot than that previous thing.

>Finland getting anything done
Epic goof, guys
Nobody here even cares, we're just going to roll over and take the mustamakkara in our asses when it's our turn

Pretty basic. Was a lesbian anyway.

Virgin with males bi-curious with craving for my cock*

Dont give up shitface. Soon it's time for parliament election.

pic related should be reality

finnish autonomous okrug fucking soon

What a shame seeing her hanging out with that kind of people. Guaranteed 100% leftist numales.

Gladly I am not in one of those pictures. Those are german cucks. She spends too much time in those fucking drug dungeons with this weird art thing going and ....

oh shit, get the rope

We don't even wan't those areas. The fact that they have been governed by Russia means that they are fucked up beyond repair.

>pic related will never become reality because we can't get the US to fight with us against Russia anymore
Some neet nigger still think that we are in piston engine era.
We would roll over you and sweden before main OTAN carriers group would even left they statin bay.

Why is Finland so cute?

Is it because it's retarded?

We must secure the existence of our people, and the first task is to completely redpill Ylilauta. It isn't ethnonationalist, mostly just "lol slow replacement is alright if they assimilate" -people.

i once read some scandinavian book about a creature that looked like that and ran from a comet...coincidence?