"We Memed Doanld Trump to the white house "

No you absolutely didn't and you fucks have A LOT of work ahead of you to turn this generation around.

>trusting polls

>children voted this way

they'll be wiser in 8 years

None of these people pay taxes.
They'll grow up very quickly.

Children always vote for what they perceive to be the left.
In 4-8 years they all vote conservative.

That shit has been happening since forever and yet people still don't understand it.

A good wine doesn't start with a great taste. It needs time. The current generation are fresh out of their brainwashing camps. They require time to come to terms with the harsh reality.

The White millenials actually voted for Trump 48-43.

fuck milenials they are going to destroy the west

"White millennials" are becoming a thing of the past. With increased foreign populations taking over, we have a big problem on our hands.

So... 18-25 year olds are stupid as fuck?! As I thought.

Young people are stupid. Big news.

>No you absolutely didn't
Yes we absolutely did.

Fuck off N'qube, go back to Somalia.

>retarded kids being retarded
What else is new.

BTW you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums if you're not at least 26+

go back to making meatballs, your entire country got cucked don't bring us down with you.

You will all vote Republican when you grow up and get a job. The government isn't going to take care of you. well unless your black or brown then you will never have to work.

they are millennials, get z will be more based.

Not until we deport all the Somalians

lol

fuck off swedefag, go back to being culturally enriched by mudslime dick

>trust pol

people 18-25 are mostly retarded

their views will change as they age

they always do

Just redpill the minorities then. The 30% hispanic vote Trump got sounds promising.

This. Literally every election ever. Big surprise, young kids with no jobs who don't pay taxes vote for the party that promises them the most free shit. That ALWAYS changes as soon as they start working and seeing the chunk the government pulls out. I became conservative forever the first April 15th where i actually had to write a check to the government.

France, Germany and the Netherlands have to be on our target list next. Meme AfD, National Front etc into those countries. Sweden is next. Then we push for complete expulsion of Muslims and Africans in EU. < They are not native and are progressively taking over. It's already turning into the 3rd world and it's quite disgusting.

AoE II maximum comfy.

>based KY still red

> ages 18-25
> Prefrontal Cortex not finished developing

It adds up.

This is why drug usage should be restricted to the 25+ crowd. Otherwise, we see these voting patterns in the permanently brain-damaged youth.

>No you absolutely didn't

Stopped reading there.

>future of the country
>only accounts for ~40m of the population
>half will probably not vote like typical
>already 60m kids in the next generation coming up to outweight hem

okay

Hey Sven, I can hear your woman gagging on Ahmed's cock, go fondle his balls to get him off quicker before she runs out of air.
Faggot.

>naive children who believe what they are told on twitter and the (((tv)))

wow, it really makes you think.

More accurate than the polls at the minute mate

>Not knowing that people get more conservative as they grow older
Rude awakening ahead for that guy.

when they grow up and start thinking of politics, they will turn. let them think they are the centre of the universe before the cold hard reality settles in.

Push for expulsion and get right wing into europe, our next task is even larger.

Map looks about the same if you bump it up to 35

That's just because of shit skins. Trump won white millenials

They said the same shit 10 years ago when me and my classmates got 18.

And where are we now? We see a rising conservative/rightwing movement.
The former commie students got jobs and family for the most parts and so moved from the slimy leftist into conservative territory.

The Hillary shills who complain about Trump winning now will vote GOP in 8 years and complain about kids being greedy, cocky bastards.

I hope repeating digit threads get banned again, this dumb shit has plagued Sup Forums for more than a decade.

>b-but muh meme god...

Donald Trump ran a smart campaign in a country begging for someone like him to exist, you didn't draw pictures and roll internet dice and affect anything in the real world.

I hope when it comes time to pay your mortgage you honestly ask the bank to check these numbers

21 yr old millennial here , We memed a president into office

I'm an Internet Nazi. When I was 18-25, I was a Marxist. People learn better. I'm still a radical, just a far-right one.

Uh, those 18-25 years old will be 35 one day...

You're going to hell

They have been taught all their life that right = wrong though. The red states there are probably the most homeschooled.

That is why Trump needs to MAGA to prove that Republicans/Alt Right CAN be a force for good and not to judge a book by its cover and accept everyone. Gen Z can be a amazing generation then!

unless we kill them in war, that is

and so is your country if you don't fix it

I don't have ANY work ahead of myself, Sven.

>A LOT of work ahead of you to turn this generation around.

hey kiddo you ever thought about politics?

eh

ok well you should read history because there is a political party out there that has a reputation for lawlessness and racism

they're called democrats, they had their own army called the KKK, they refused to pass abolition, they supported lynchings, they love fear mongering and they think you should be their best friend

keep your fucking eyes open kiddo, don't fall for the democrats and their wallet inspector routine

Gen Z better stop these retarded millennials.

Trump WON whites 18-29 -

funny how libs now have to use 18-25, before they always used 18-29.

Make no mistake about it - young people voting for Trump helped him win.

The way Bernie sold out, and the DNC cucked the fuck out of liberal millennials was the greatest gift to conservatives in American history. Combined with Wikileaks literally proving it.

TRUMP will be Reagan Redux

>TRUMP will be Reagan Redux
You better hope not. You literally cannot afford to increase your national debt by a factor of ten.

no it doesnt

It's a new president, moron. The debt is reset to 0.

That's not how it works. He inherited the debt and has to pay inheritance tax as well, which already increases the debt by 15%.

People just didnt show up for Hillary

Sorry

>"We must keep this flame alight"
>tfw 25
I guess this is proof that the dumbing down of my generation is true, then.

Nobody looks at Hillary in a bad light according to my generation of voters so long as she spews garbage that touches their sensitive spots so that they vote for her.

It's almost like children growing up, gaining financial responsibilities and becoming real people has an effect on their politics, eh?

Go back to getting buttfucked by a muslim swedefag. We all know your country is collapsing under the pathetic combination of extreme socialization with a bizarre desire for constantly important uneducated, unskilled refugees who can't even speak your country's fucking language.

This should be against the law. For fucks sake

If I die, I really hope my kids don't have to inherit my debt.

>using polls as evidence

how'd that work out before the election?

how well do you think it's working now?

>more libturd delusion

You suck at math faggot. 18-24 age bracket is always far on the left. You have to look at the trend through time.

After the Republicans destroy the economy, their parents will be wiser in 4 years

I remember the day I went republican... when I saw all those taxes being taken out of my first paycheck.

This is totally based shit since you change your views while getting older.

Don't tell them, then.

Don't confuse obese shitty American republicanism with based European right-wing ideology pls

Me too, which is why I'm not looking forward to Trump. He's filling his cabinit with a bunch of corrupt neocons, instead of fresh alt-rightists.

I can confirm. The first wage I've got I clearly saw 40% of my income go poof. Then I see my fucking politicians wasting it all. Fuck this shit..

Said young man.

i think we should count hispanics as white so we never lose the majority

oh sweet irony

Try and find a similar map for each election in the past I don't know, 32 years. Since Reagan in the 80s.

You'll generally find the 18-25 age bracket always tends to go Democrat.

But then, by the next election (or after 8 years) you see in the following elections the 30-40 bracket goes Republican.

The saying goes: Young Republicans have no heart. Old Democrats have no brain.

majority of young whites go republican

it is the large minority population that goes democrat, although this is changing with 30% of hispanics going trump

blacks are probably always gonna be a lost cause though, even old blacks vote dem

>YEAH! WE SHOULDNT LET PEOPLE OVER 25 WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY VOTE! IT'S NOT THEIR FUTURE!

ahahhaha

hows muzzie rapeland?

Millennials and Gen Z will take back the west

There will be a revolt against multiculturalism, postmodernism and conservative/liberal degeneracy

Fukkin savage

I recall seeing the same shit for BREXIT.

I'm sure this poll is as accurate as all the other election poll

People always get more conservative as they get older.

This generation is no different. They are not special snowflakes as much as they think they are.

WITHOUT HIMEOTERAOY CANCER WILL WIN

>Millennial
>Thinks their lives is more important anyone that comes before them

Gas Millennial When?

>18-25 the group with the least ammount of turnout...

eat shit abdullah doolah doo

For you

That's probably the only thing they voted in. I bet half of the pricks didn't even vote.

The same shit happened with Brexit. Young Remoaners supposedly were for remain but never even voted.

My girlfriend is one of the retards that wanted to remain but never fucking voted.

Polls in the 18-29 range are lopsided because spics and niggers are outbreeding whites.

Whites in that range voted 48% for Trump, 43% for Hilary.

Reminder that demographics are destiny.

Nope, each successive generation has a greater retention rate of democratic affiliation. In 1984 only 40% of the young voted democrat in that massive landslide victory for Reagan

Much of that is demographics, but back in Reagan's day, young people were majority conservative.

Younger generations are trending towards the center more than previous young gens, and also retaining that more, because of the availability of world travel and internet

Kosher conservatism has been both made uncool by the media, and also is criticized and debunked by such a wide variety of available world media, unlike in the 80's when people lived in relative bubbles.