Cuckservative Alert

We can let this neocon shill worm it's way into Trump's Cabinet.

Can we? Good to know.

God damn it I fucked it up.

>Sessions
>Shill
>not Newt or Christie

Goddammit leaf

Newt and Christie are fucking shills too.

Too bad faggot, Trump conned all of you.

Wait for him to backtrack and weasel out of every policy he made and surround himself with corporate lobbyists and neocons who will fuck over the working class even harder.

can't wait for November 3rd, 2020 desu

Christie is out from what I've read

>Sessions
>neocon

Well jesus christ leaf, exactly who do you expect him to put in his cabinet? Sessions is known to be one of the consistently conservative people in the senate and has been talking about illegal immigration and border security long before Trump brought it front and center.

DON'T DISRESPECT SESSIONS

MY BOY

MY SENATOR

HE IS NO KEK AND HE WILL HELP MAGA

MOBILE ALABAMA WILL USURP ATLANTA AND NASHVILLE AS THE CITY OF THE SOUTH

ALSO MARDI GRAS STOPPED HERE FUCK OFF LOUISIANA

I have a list of non-cucks

cuckservative detected.

He always reminded me of "little Jeffy" in Family Circus.

Leafs making abhorrent posts yet again.

>working
>class

>666
Nice try Hillary

>Nader

Lots of names on this list I could agree with but Jesus Christ man, you're complaining about neocon shills and you put John Fucking Bolton on your list? What kind of metrics are you using to determine cucks? Why is Sessions a cuck and Giuliani not one?

newt isnt a shill mccain is

>Too bad faggot, Trump conned all of you.
What the fuck are you talking about? Trump has been working with Sessions from the first day he ran.

Jeff Morales would be my first pick but he's not involved in politics anymore. Nader was the only person with alot of transport experience I could find.

Not a perfect fit but not the worst.

this is true

Newt would charge you with a felony for sharing a Syria war webm clip. I'm not even kidding.

I'm happy about it.

I hope he find a nice field of donuts to waddle around in.

thank god

Still curious to know why you think Sessions is neocon shill and John Bolton isn't

kanye west 2020

prepare your angus

Why are leftist smuggies are always so shit?

TIL Sup Forums doesn't understand what a neocon is.

He voted against a bill to ban inhumane and cruel treatment of prisoners and block farming the torture work out to other countries (commonly done).

Wants to expand the DEA to even more monstrous proportions. Also wants to ban embryonic stem cell research.

In short, a cuck of the old guard.

what is it desu

Fuck Sessions. I voted against him. Me and at least 3 other people from Alabama voted him out of office. He made me feel like a degenerate for putting a (D) on my ballot

Sessions is not a neocon. He is a paleocon.

I forgot the John Bolton question,

He isn't the best but it's hard to find good diplomatic material without running into corruption scandals.

He is kindoff a neocon but then again the UN ambassador just repeats the official lines over and over again.

They're basically powerless puppets stuck on repeat that have dinner parties.

literally nothing wrong with any of that

>leaf

Nothing to see here, folks.

>torture isn't wrong
>The DEA is winning
>We don't need embryonic stem cell research

We really need the stem cell research. We barely understand cytology and for a very long time we wont have a better source of research material that terminated embryos.