Blossom

>Blossom
>Bubbles
>Buttercup
>"Blisstina"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrR99eW2guU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never watched nuPPG and I never will, but I'm curious. Did the professor create her and then abandon her or something? Because that'd be some serious character assassination.

youtube.com/watch?v=NrR99eW2guU

She originally had a buzzcut and still the name bliss but the buzzcut and being black made her look racist, there was a storyboard on one of the artists instagrams and they said something like "we changed it because once we saw what we drew we were ashamed of ourselves"

lol

of COURSE theres a female utonium and she's great and the rival of the professor

can't wait until she shows up to make it even more female powered shit

I feel like there's a George Carlin clip that goes along with this, but I don't know what.

>Someone already made a human before Utonium, not making his science ability special
>He creates a little girl out of spite, not out of desire to be a dad
>Apparently he's a bumbling scientist who made the same 22 mistakes in a row rather than Mojo pushing him into a container of Chemical X
>"You should really clean that up." "Uh.... Yeah...." (Awkward transition back into backstory)

Holy fuck, this is awful.

It's a show only the most desperate of waifufags can even watch clips of. Like that one fag that keeps posting bliss and princess bluegirl fanart in the threads

>Chemical W!
Quick Sup Forums, what does "W" stand for?

Wumbo

Post good Bliss redesigns!

Why not just Bliss?

Watermelon, clearly.

Why is she brown? Not even trying to racebait, there's literally no reason why she would look that different from the other power puffs. I though she was tan from being on an island or wherever she fucked off to.

Should have called her fucking Brandy, because youd have to have drunk a shitload of it to think this idea of a character was any good

Why does everyone forget they literally had a retarded Powerpuff and killed her off permanently?

RIP Bunny

>everyone
Only the nuPPG staff did, if by "forgetting" you mean "didn't give a shit about like the rest of the show".

what the fuck happened to all his problem children made from chemicals a to v

I'm not mad at Bliss. I'm mad that nuPPG gave Utonium the same motivation as Dick Hardly's.

WHITE FUCKING MALE TEARS

ITT: faggotry that can never be recovered from
PPG was over when it was over the first time, I don’t know why anyone thought a “NEW & IMPROVED” PPG would be worth watching, especially when they announced MsBellum was a problematic character and wouldn’t be returning. It was done, and that stuck the fork in it. Anyone who continued to watch it deserve all the Assmad they get

Petalo
Burbuja
Cactus
ONDA VITALINA

Blisstina Aquafina

What kind of name is Blisstina, and why is she black compared to the other three?

And why does she have a massive ass?

Its not great but considering what they had to start with this persons Bliss IS an improvement...

'Blisstina's colour scheme is retarded, like yeah for one thing the old show already had one with a purple dress when it came to poor retarded Bunny, and why is her her bright blue like an anime character compared to the regular hair tones of the PPGs?

The professor cooked her for long and she got burnt.

iirc she's in highschool vs the main 3 being elementary kids

but why tho

Technically they were still within their first trimester, so Utonium was able to get them aborted.

it was bad enough with the pedo twerking, getting rid of Miss Bellum for political reasons, the pedo jew and his self insert having a crush on blossom but now we have forced nigger diversity characters shitting all over PPG's legacy.

Why did they remove Miss Keane's mature womanly hips for being "problematic" but then decide to give a little girl massive hips/bootay does they show have her twerk like it did with the other girls did?.

She was made earlier than the other girls. Presumably, the girls will fill out like Bliss did when they get older.

Bliss is made from chemical W, and the girls are made from chemical X. I guess that's the reason?

>I guess that's the reason?
Except from that episode iirc all the rejected PPGs using other formulas were all white skinned. The reason is SJW. It's clearly that simple.

>latin dub changed her name to "Breeze"
How does it feel that even the spics do a better job than (((Goldman))) and his crew?

But she's racist as fuck.

The black girl out of the four is the one with anger issues, a ridiculously long name and a massive badonkadonk.

>Blisstina
>Pristina
>Kosovo
IS SERBIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like most black children, Blisstina was a mistake.

>Black children
>Mistake

Italian failed too.
>Lolly
>Dolly
>Molly
>Bliss

WAS TOO HARD TO RENAME HER POLLY

Chemical wigger?

Why did the Italisans rename the original girls?

Is Blossom/Bubbles/Buttercup too hard for their pizza-stuffed mouths to pronounce? Linguine got their tongue?

as an italian I never enjoyed the localized names... but I hate even more the fact that they've stopped localizing the names altogether now (like, what was the problem with "Le Superchicche?", so we have strange mixes like those

thankfully I just don't watch this piece of trash.

We have this obsession with renaming cartoon characters for no reason. Now it happens less often than once, but sometimes it's still done (for example, in the Italian dub of Wander Over Yonder Lord Hater was renamed Lord Terror)

She's also prone to uncontrollable violent outbursts, but it's not her fault, it's in her DNA.

That's why she needs to segregated from the other girls... for her own protection.

It's just easyer to pronounce, yes.
to this day the most baffling example to me is how they renamed C3-PO and R2-D2.
Lolly, Molly and Dolly are still horrible names though.

>French version
>Bulle
>Belle
>Rebelle
>Bliss
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S NOT A FUCKING WORD REEEEEEEE

>to this day the most baffling example to me is how they renamed C3-PO and R2-D2.
?

some dubs have C3PO as 6PO, Artoo is D2-R2 and the ship is the Millenium Condor. At least it happened in ANH in French, then got retconned for ESB

>uncontrollable violent outbursts
I wonder how many actually do this though.
I feel like I'm getting further and further away from being "Black" based on "statistics" every day I come to the Internet.

Probably not many. We're just playing SJW's Advocate and playing up how racist Bliss could be if you looked hard enough for it.

>professor sees black girl
>immediately responds by shooting her

Damn that Buttercup...

She violated the NAP, was asking for it.

Quick boy, smoke some crack while listening to the rap musics!

>crack
I thought White people used that crap.

Don't forget Darth Fenner!

>female becomes unstable and destructive when she loses control of her emotions

Crack was a plan concocted by the white man to destroy black people.

They managed to be both sexist AND racist with their terrible fanfic-tier OC.

Who's worse, her or the jewish writer's self-insert boning Blossom?

What ever happened to this show?

Tungsten

It got a couple of seasons then it ended.

That's a fluffy looking cow(?)

Because Goldstein the Pedo.

Jesus, what a cluster fuck.
WTF apparently

I'm pretty sure Jake Goldman isn't the only pedo on the staff

Are you kidding me that Spaniards named one of the girls Cactus??

In Latin America they're Bombon, Bellota and Burbuja. Bliss is Brisa

What the fuck is wrong with Spain?

>""""Brown-not-Black""""
>Electricity Powers
>Muh emotional outbursts

WEW

In Italy C-3PO and R2-D2 were called D-3BO and C1-P8. Also (albeit it's "Fener" with only one N), Chewbecca, Ian Solo and Princess Leila. The droids got their original names back in the prequels, why everyone else had to wait for The Force Awakens to get the original names too (with nostalgiafags whining all day long "WAAA WE WANT BACK OUR IAN SOLO ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS A BLASTER BACK THEN WE CALLED THEM FULGURATORS")

>Rebelle
That's pretty funny.

>Ian Solo

i mean i get it, but it ain't funny.

Bell is best Powerpuff.

>fucking feminists and millenials when has a woman ever birthed a child before?

don't ever post this again without that gif, it checks out perfectly.

>everything is SJWs

>point out something that is obviously A
>lol it's not really A you're just crying wolf
Why are you so retarded? If you ignore your own eyes that's on you not anyone else.

why did americanians changed the names of the Asterix characters? Panoramix is Getafix in USA, get it? Getafix?
the powerpuffs names were changed for convenience and not for a joke, Getafix LMAO.

Underrated post.

>all the other powerpuffs were white skinned and exploded
>Bliss is black skinned and survived because of the chemical W

why focus so much on their skin color other than the real reason why Bliss survived (chemical W)

"She was the perfect little girl."
Black.

Also why, is Power Prof being an emotionally abusive, and controlling to the point where he traps Bliss in a sleep cycle. Yet, is so bumbling, stupid, and lacking in any adult qualiti--Oh..

Feminist.

I understand now.

>He thinks the Girls were "birthed"

Do you also think mice that we use to graft organs just happen to "grow" an ear?

birth an ear*

Maybe he used different spices

not everything that is "born" comes out of a vagina, dummy

Just posting these, hopefully they're useful. These are for the original by the way.

Yeah but the girls are more science experiment than they are an offspring. They weren't even made using any form of an egg or sperm. "Created" is more accurate to how the girls were made than birthed.

Whats the hole in the back where semen goes in, eggs come out? Eggs even in amphibians, come from the vagina.

Plants are not born.

Please try again.

Thank you, user.

I think the idea is that except for W, the rest didn't have viable results