On a scale of 'really' to 'Sup Forums BTFO' how much does this make you think?

On a scale of 'really' to 'Sup Forums BTFO' how much does this make you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw&list=WL&t=2m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's dangerous to look animals in the eyes

Considering Trump is blinking, I'd say a fucking zero.

>look we caught him blinking, haha coward

LE EBIN THEY TOOK THE PICTURE WHILE TRUMP WAS BLINKING/MAKING FUNNY FACE MAY MAY

It's called blinking you fucking retard

Did you hear how many pictures were being taken?

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

This. The media is starting to look pathetic.

>Starting

It doesn't even matter, trump won. Get on with your life dude.

Trump grabbing a pussy.

He's just enjoying the moment.

Oh look its this thread again. Get fucked OP

He wasn't blinking. He didn't look at him a single time.
youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw&list=WL&t=2m49s

FPBP

>88

Are you an idiot? Trump can't just shitpost IRL. In politics, you have to be polite while you fuck your enemies.

Around the 2 minute matk

>Starting

NoI don't look at waiters or waitresses in the eyes either. It's not because I'm scared of them.

Sometimes I force myself too, just to be nice but subconsciously unknown they are groveling servents.

Trump knows Obama is just a house nigger.

Drumpf is going to go down in history as the worst president we've ever had. Sad!

Are you retarded? They looked at each other right in the face multiple times