TOP RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT SAYS RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT HAD CONTACT WITH TRUMP

Do you believe us now? You realize Putin only wanted him to win because he can use the tons of dirt he has on him as leverage and blackmail material?

Our government is now more vulnerable than it has ever been. Our world dominance has just been knocked down several pegs because Russia has our President by the balls. Remember, you did this.

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html

washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Ryabkov
interfax.ru/russia/536442
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/russia-says-it-was-in-contact-with-trump-s-team-during-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. I want us to be allied with Russia and Iran instead of Israel and Saudi.

This are lies. Russia and Putin will be great allies of Trump

As is normal for foreign governments to make small talk introductions with our candidates, they also reached out to the Clintons(who told them to fuck off because the Clintons wanted WW3) so there you go

I am of America and I do not of think Trump is of bad person. Putin and Trump are good of friends and you are of liar!

>allies
Either you're Russian shills or you are too stupid to be breathing. We won't be their allies, we will be their doormat.

Because the Washington post wrote this
I know its true
Because 28 year old edgy college journalist
never have an agenda

Something's weird

Can someone give me scoop about Putin. The negative I seem to hear about him a lot is that he has been accused of corruption. Is that true? Is he really corrupt? More corrupt than say, the Clintons? I don't have an agenda here I'm honestly asking.
He seems to be tough on Islamic terrorism and I've read that he is a devout Christian. I don't know what to believe. Someone enlighten me here. Thanks.

>NYT predicted trump had a 15% chance of winning

They right about this, too?

>.04 has been deposited to your account

>nuclear power
>largest military in the world
>hundred foreign bases

oy vey (((you))) have certainly corrected that record!

retarded shill

Check any source you want, Sergei Ryabkov's (Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia) interview was originally reported on the Russian state owned site Interfax.

>Speculation, and fear mongering are now facts
I would normally say give me 3 things that support your point, but I will settle for just 1 in this instance because I know you're pulling this out of your ass.

The guy on the left is likely a spy. Look at that form.

Fuck off Rachel Maddow.

You forgot to turn your proxy on Ivan

Sup other Ivans

A foreign government contacted a presidential candidate, one that wanted at least warm relations with Russia?
Wow drumpft btfo

Yeah, I'm sure they had nothing on Clinton, she keeps secrets locked up tightly.

They probably contacted him because maybe they DONT WANT TO GO TO WAR YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

Why are the shills worse now than before?

Straight from this guy's mouth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Ryabkov

He's not just a small fry, he's the Deputy Foreign Minister of Russia. He has no reason to lie, right now he's just rubbing it in our faces. Their operation was a success.

interfax.ru/russia/536442

good goyim, stab the white russians. They are your biggest threat, don't worry about third world immigrants.

funny thing, same diplomate said they also talked with HRC.

>"Da, tovarishch! I am Russian! Observe my flawless slav squat, da?"

>R-Russia secretly controls the US now!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>muh russian boogieman

kill yourself warmonger

Rяbkov says
> we contacted
not
> we had contacts

Libshits use word gymnastics here.

>Russia said that it talked with the teams of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton during the U.S. presidential election as part of routine outreach during a campaign.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/russia-says-it-was-in-contact-with-trump-s-team-during-campaign

now kys faggit.

They already leaked everything they had on Clinton with the intention of getting Trump elected, anything else they had on her would have been in the same ballpark as the wikileaks stuff.

Just so you guys know, this guy if the Russian Equivalent of the Secretary of State. For someone of that level to say they colluded with the Trump campaign is huge.

kek confirms

How is this

>” There was also “sporadic” contact with the Clinton team, though it was “not always productive,” he said. Calls to members of Clinton’s former campaign team for comment weren’t immediately returned.

comparable to this:

“Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Ryabkov said.We have just begun to consider ways of building dialogue with the future Donald Trump administration and channels we will be using for those purposes,”

When the Trump campaign previously lied and said there had been NO contacts with any Russian officials. You may fool most of the idiots on Sup Forums but hopefully some people can see you for the shills you are.

nytimes is пpaвдa now

You do realize that Clinton is a neo-con and probably told Russia to fuck off. Clinton had no interest in improving relations with Russia.

Also why do democrats all of a sudden hate Russia? I thought they wanted less war.

Even as a Hillary supporter and if this is true I don't think it's too much of a big deal.

the People voted. its done

>HRC wants war with russia
>contact is only sporadic and not productive

>Trumps wants actual better relations

really decalcification the mineral deposit.

and no they said they had no contacts to the bank russian bank the MSM freaked out about.

> im of having contacts
> im of being contacted by
You word gym has low stamina I seenski.

Explain why the FBI did an investigation weeks ago and found no links to russia?

>as a Hillary supporter
The day of the rake cannot come soon enough.

Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff. The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia.

Of course opetation success. To prevent ww3 we sent 7 million people to vote illegaly and with false documents. Trump was informed to not make a big deal of illegal vote woth pizza-type codes. Thats all.

FBI cant crack pizza code. Puny agency.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. wait... AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Russian government confirmed Hillary delegates were in Russia, now go Google and find out for yourself.

>Our world dominance

xDDDDD

Of course they had contact. They probably had contact with Clinton, too. Some of the perks of running for president is that you get to meet foreign diplomats and receive classified intelligence briefings.

It's pretty funny how the Dems are now the party of tinfoil-tier conspiracy theories after Wikileaks confirmed the Dems cucked Bernie and were colluding with the media. You niggers will be bitching about Russia forever now.

I'm sorry your precious female candidate didn't get to start WW3.

Ow and maybe you didn't get the message... WE WANT TO SEE SOROS AND HIS FAGGOT SON BE GASSED LIVE AND STREAMING IT ON FACEBOOK.

GO HOME, CTR SHILL!

>CTR is still fighting
Your have lost, just deal with it and go get some rest m8.

Pretty sure Hillary EXPOSED more of our classfied intelligence running around with an UNSECURED blackberry and a fucking server in her BATHROOM than a far fetched TRUMP IS A KGB SPY soap opera conspiracy. keks for everybody.

Hillary staff was uncontactable. They autistically screeched in phone and during personal meetings made fight over sexist-words and gender pronouns, when our agents somhow wrongly expressed themselves.
They also smelled sulfur and vomited all over the room if someone in room had an icon or body-cross.

A vote for Trump was always a vote for better relations with Russia.