THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT HAS ARRIVED

Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, has been mentioned as a possible candidate for secretary of the Treasury.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us/politics/trump-cabinet.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-blankfein-on-jamie-dimon-as-treasury-secretary-2016-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's pretty scary. He's one of the people who wrecked the economy. Drumpf making bad choices already.

Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase, has been mentioned as a possible candidate for life in prison.

Would be an interesting choice. Dimon is incredibly smart and knows his shit. But I can't imagine he's a big Trump fan...

This. Let's not forget that Dimon is one of the NYC elites, and they all fucking hate Trump. It would be pretty interesting if he had to go to Washington and kiss the ring.

GOOD GOY, TRUMP.

dimon is the best guy on wall street

he would probably be excommunicated if he took the job

would be a victory for trump for sure

correct.
delusional

Interesting that /pol ignores this thread. Are you feeling played or something? Can't process the fact that you were used by a lourd orange?

loud pumpkin*

GET RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"possibilities" being "mentioned"
Means nothing right now.

This isn't true.... nice try though

>Jewish Bankers
>Wall Street corporatists
>Lobbyists
>Failure GOP establishment ascabinet
>VP is Pence
>Trumps made comments about barely being an actual president

We all got had, hard.

Ron Paul, the only way I'd let this guy have treasury is if Paul had state.

Yeah, just like how it was "Confirmed" Christie would be is VP. Frig off.

>He is said to be a candidate for secretary of the Treasury, according to a report by CNBC, although the banker — who was close to President Obama — has repeatedly denied being interested in the job.
>And the speculation could be short-lived. In 2014, Mr. Trump mocked Mr. Dimon during an interview with his biographer, Michael D’Antonio. Mr. Trump dismissed Mr. Dimon, a fellow New Yorker, as being too willing to settle lawsuits — something the president-elect proudly declares he never does.

Go home, CTR. You lost already.

Care to explain why I should give a shit about anonymous sources?

He worked for the campaign, you tool.
Not that we shouldn't keep our eye on him, but we should wait to see him in action before we spill our tendies. He helped get us to where we are.

businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-blankfein-on-jamie-dimon-as-treasury-secretary-2016-11

>everyone who has ever worked in the financial sector cant have a job near trump or he betrayed us

You guys are fucking retarded

but hillary would have been better, right? haha kys

I support Trump but being ok with him choosing the very Jews who fucked the economy takes some Olympic tier mental gymnastics.

Regardless, there's no verifiable source. The NYT thrives off sensationalist bullshit like this.

I personally think this is a good choice. The man has a lot of experience he can offer to Trump. Excellent choice by Mr. Trump.

I didn't say that. I simply don't like personality cults. I would have voted trump given the choice. But whoever seriously believed populists like farage and trump can make serious changes was delusional. Just you wait a month or two and you'll see.

>I support Trump but being ok with him choosing the very Jews who fucked the economy takes some Olympic tier mental gymnastics.

Government makes the rules. The jews play the game by the rules. If the government makes bad rules then it's not the fault of the jews. If the jews are controlling the government through lobbying then the government should have less power and be smaller, that way it wouldn't make sense to lobby it.

The point is, you can point everything back to the government. What you're saying is like blaming Trump for "not paying his taxes", even though what he did was completely legal. Maybe it's a bad rule (I don't think it is), but it's not his fault the rule is there, he just used it. The same applies to the financial sector.

You were just memed into the narrative that the banks and people who work there are all at fault when they just played by the rules.

KEK HAS ALREADY APPOINTED RON PAUL AS TREASURY SECRETARY

DO NOT DISPLEASE KEK

PRAISE KEK

it has to be Ron Paul, if it isn't Ron Paul we'll just remember Trump as a douchebag who was too low energy to make America great again

IF TRUMP IS ALREADY BETRAYING THE COUNTRY THIS EARLY AND DISMISSING THE OPPORTUNITY OF GOING GREEN

ITS AN INEVITABLE ASSASSINATION FROM THOSE WHO WASTED SUCH AN INVESTMENT

>possible
Hahahaha, is that the best you've got leftyfags?

that would be the dumbest thing that Trump could do. this is a bonafide criminal who should be in jail.

that's on par with putting Jill Stein in charge of the EPA.

WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF SOROS
IS BEHIND IT EITHER

/thread

FEMA.

Go. NOW.

I personally said the same.

Drumpkins and their manic depression.

One day in and the alarm's sounded, Ron Paul's bunker is filled and the unified right has "alternatively" chosen to ignore CORPORATE MASTERMINDS being carefully but quickly placed in the China cabinet for Thanksgiving dinner.

BOOHOO! This is a good move!

RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL

>considered
hell every idiot is being """"considered""""

wake me up if he actually SELECTS him