Even Trump wants Hillary to be President

Even Trump wants Hillary to be President.

Good boy

*drumpf

My bad, won't happen again

Fuck off CTR shill, you lost.
>oh no calling Trump Hitler and racist and xenophobe isn't working
>I know!
>calling Trump a bad name will stop him!
Didn't you surrender monkeys just have an independence day? Must be the one week a year you have balls.

>calling Trump a bad name will stop him!

How is Drumpf a bad name? That was literally his family's surname for ages.

Are you saying it denotes some kind of insult?

he may still agree with this

he just played by the rules as they are today

how fucking cucked do you have to be to LOSE while having MORE VOTES??? how is such incompetence even possible? lmfao, must be so embarrassing

Playing by the rules. How anti-establishment of him. What a maverick.

Funny how leftists are now suddenly all against the electoral college. You had an entire year to freak out over the EC, why didn't you? Oh right: you're intellectually inferior.

You lost spectacularly No amount of crying will change that. We have a republican president, house, senate, and soon supreme court. You have -NOTHING-. Every bit of your "progress" will be ground to dust.

I hope it hurts.

As opposed to trying to win the popular vote and then losing?

That's not being a maverick, it is just very stupid.

Oh, so you disagree with Trump?

Interesting.

Oh, so you're saying Trump is wrong?

Got it.

Clarify. What exactly are you trying to say here? You have nothing. You're a dumb, impotent leftist child.

Insults are not an argument.

>ITT:
An inept child tries to grasp politics

1. Where in my post did I say that?
2. On what issue?

You have nothing. You're just spewing word salad because you're mad that you lost.

hahahahahahaha FUCKING LOSER! GET FUCKING REKT M8

Nope. What I stated was a fact. That being said, I agree that your very existence is an insult to humanity.

Does Poland need ethnic cleansing again?

see

He played by the rules so he can change them. He should come out and say that if it was up to him then Hillary would be POTUS but it's not up to him. He will Make America Great Again through positive change

I honestly love engaging these raging leftists now. There's no longer a need to make a case for our cause - we won in a landslide and took all branches of government. All we need to do is torment idiotic leftists and it's beautiful.

Cute fallacy, you assume he would not have changed strats dramatically to win popular vote instead of electoral if that's what elected.... you people suck at critical thought, wake the fuck up

>He will Make America Great Again through positive change

The only positive thing about the Trumps is Melania's HIV test because she's a filthy, degenerate whore.

My point is that: say someone disagrees with the FIFA World Cup qualification rules.
...they still play by those rules

Win or lose they may hold the same opinion.

>9 posts by this ID

the idiotic left sure are trying to make it sound like an insult

are you discriminating against people with HIV? Bigot

>are you discriminating against people with HIV

No, I'd never refer to Slavs as "people".

When the fuck is CTR going to stop getting paid?

Oh I forgot how racist Germany was, fucking Nazi's

I see what you're trying to do here, and I should say that I have no intention of engaging you in an argument, nor do I have any need to engage you. You're simply leftover brainwashed livestock from a failed ideology. All I care about is hurting you and toying with you.

Can you imagine what he'd be doing right now had he won the popular vote but lost the election? Can you imagine what Sup Forums would be saying?

She didn't win the majority, you drooling imbecile.

>Can you imagine what Sup Forums would be saying?

Nothing, it's hard to talk with Trump's dick firmly lodged in your mouth.

You're still talking, so Hillary's dick must be much smaller, I presume

LOSER
O
S
E
R

Kill yourself faggot.

Is Trump nigger scum? Think about it

>5 kids from 3 different women
>loud
>vulgar
>treats women like objects
>prone to sexual assault
>likes to show off his bling
>brags all the time
>is inarticulate
>neglects his kids (pimped his own daughter to Jews)
>hasn't seen his father in DECADES

Inconvertible proof that Trump is an albino nigger.

>tfw America voted a literal nigger into the White House AGAIN

>You're still talking, so Hillary's dick must be much smaller, I presume

As a Slav I presume you'd know everything about small dicks.

Lol, says the guy who allows niggers to rape their women. True Slav would never allow it. We didnt allow it for 2000 years, and you cucks spread your anus after 2 months of niggers. True hero ethnicity.

That's because your women are unrapeable.

Maybe it's the hairy back, maybe it's the femstache. Who knows.

The roles would be reversed for many people.

I still think the party with hundreds of superdelegates is being extremely hypocritical by complaining about a selection not by popular vote.

DNC primary rules are even more fucked than the electoral college.

We all know german women are amongst the most disgusting in europe. Right after brits. Schweine madame.

Slav women give awesome gum jobs though.

Having no teeth really has its perks.

neither is just about anything you've posted in this thread

I may support him, but he's wrong on that. this is the United states. not United California and New york.

Go home. Helga needs a footze massagen.

So it would be better in your eyes for him to have won the popular vote and lose the electoral along with the entire fucking election to be a true maverick? Are you literally fucking retarded?

>United California and New york.

California and New York are literally the two main regions who contribute the most to he economy.

Rural America literally only contributes incest and down syndrome.

Are you saying it's bad for him to be principled for a change?

Got it.

You can't say Hillary would win in a popular vote based election just because she won the popular vote in an electoral college based election. Turn out would be much much much much much higher in a straight popular vote contest and third parties would dwindle to even more obscurity. People also vote strategically in an electoral college system.

okay, Hans, but no one cares about your opinion. it only matters what the founders planned, and they wanted a country where all the states are represented.

I am so tired of seeing tweets in an OP, I never know if they are fake anymore, half the time they are. Also its usually some foreign cocksucker who does these posts who doesn't understand our government. They should just shut up and comment about things they know about.