Why do we get shills for president instead of truly passionate people who have truly fought for the people?

Why do we get shills for president instead of truly passionate people who have truly fought for the people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg
youtube.com/watch?v=fCY194pLxEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Elizabeth Warren
Nah shes a sellout cuck who was threatened into shilling for hill.
die with honor fucking idiots

She fought for Hillary because Trump is a retarded slob.

Look back through her record and see just what all she's done to keep us from getting fucked. The only way to can disregard her work is if you're some rich faggot who works a high position at a credit card company. And let's face it, if you're posting here, that's not you.

in/ß/4chainz.pol
REDSKIN POCOHONTAS

don't get me wrong I like a lot of what she stands for but she's a piece of shit too

Bernie
Jesse the body Ventura
Webb
Trump

none would stick their dick in her. She can fuck off till she comes correct

>principled
>Pocahontas

Even worse than Sanders shitters desu

>Warren
>not a shill
She's free to mouth off to whoever she wants because she's in safely blue Massachussets, whenever real decisions come her way she always sides with corporate America and the establishment. Perhaps the one time her voice would have mattered was during the Dem primary and she picked Clinton over Sanders.

>warren
>not a shill

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

You guys need to watch the videos of her in committees going after banks and other people who try to fuck over Americans and leaving the opposition sitting there shitting themselves with no response.

She doesn't pussyfoot around, she busts nuts.

I agree with you actually, and have seen the videos.

Warren is a fucking warrior. If she ran for president, I would, for the first time in my life, be happy to cast my vote for someone.

>truly passionate people who fight for the people
Honestly bernie was the closest we had to this, and he didn't even make it. Dude clearly cared about what he was saying and stayed consistent throughout his career.

>inb4 le ebin joo meme

You are in serious need of a helicopter ride

high cheek bones

Yeah what a true champion for the people and not a total shill

This. All these politicians like her and Bernie are sellouts that act like something they are not.
youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg

>doesn't pussyfoot around
>gets no pork barrel for MA
>gets nothing done except tweets and bitching
>votes for TPP first time around in exchange for compromise
>gets cucked by Paul Ryan when bill returns to the House
>tfw Elizabeth Warren is responsible for TPP

>supporting Hillary for the sake of the party is bad
Fuckoff, Bernout.

Why don't you post her full quote?

>But I oppose the current version of this bill because it promotes congressional meddling in the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, which risks politicizing those decisions and may have dangerous implications for financial stability and the health of the global economy.

She doesn't oppose an audit, she opposed how he wanted to do it.

>CTR is still alive
top kek

Yeah instead we should just allow the same (((independent))) overseers to check it out and tell us everything is going alright

She literally provides no alternative

She'd steal yet more money from the working class whites and give it to niggers, t.b.h.

Injun genes.

Do you really want a shill-controlled congress to pick through everything from the Fed and use it to wave their dicks around and as re-election fodder?

fucking warren,
>claims to be native american to reap all benefits
>Not an ounce of red man's blood flows through her veins, refuses to prove it.

great canditate you got there, shill

It takes longer for smoke signals to reach people

Please enlighten us on who you want to pick through everything from the Fed, also this shit would be led by Rand Paul.

Rand Paul, a guy who wants to abolish most aspects of government, looking through what we spend money on?

Yeah no.

Elizabeth Warren is a fucking retard.

Also, she's a shill:
youtube.com/watch?v=fCY194pLxEA

>the Democratic party didn't choose my candidate because he was too far left now I hate politics
Remember, sideways cuts for attentionwhores. Up and down makes you an hero.

>still no alternatives
>hates the guy who wants to dismantle one of the most crooked financial institutions on the planet
>not wanting spending cuts when we're $20 trillion in the red
Why are progressives literal retards?

>Look back through her record and see just what all she's done to keep us from getting fucked.

Without using Google, name 1 thing she's done that kept you from being fucked.