Is white supremacy making a comeback?

Is white supremacy making a comeback?

Should I buy a gun for self defense in case Johnny Reb picks trouble with me?

Just wear a Trump Hat and you'll be fine.

>wear a Trump Hat
>get mobbed by liberal goons

guess I'm buying a gun either way.

this

Kek all the non-whites who have been flaunting about like they own the place, wondering how such a well mannered group of people like whites conquered the world through guile and brute force are about to have a rude awakening.

whatever you say Nigie

When whites start becoming minorities in their own country's all over the world in a few decades nature will kick, and the instinct to survive will become so overwhelming that all the liberal PC multicultural bullshit will fly out the window.

You should have a gun no matter what you fucking pussy.

I'm a "minority" in my country. I don't feel threatened one bit.

What minority?

This
>tfw need a permit for a handgun in my state

How to buy gun?

>Is white supremacy making a comeback?
It will be if we continue to incite violence from special snowflakes. Trump, Brexit, etc. were largely reactionary. We need to inspire more polarization, and it's going to be through these professional protesters that we achieve this.

Nigger.

Take one class then make the purchase at a licensed dealer. Then wait the required amount of time and go pick up your gun.

As long as you haven't committed a felony you should be fine.

Not really. The white supremacy rhetoric is still a minority (although a very vocal one) amongst trump supporters. Most of us are legitimate tired of establishment politics and companies talking jobs overseas.

That's was rightfully a quads post.

Call your local sheriff's department, they'll tell you exactly what is required in your area

Is it comfortable/reasonable to carry a gun around or should I just keep it in the glove box or something? I don't want an annoying bulge stabbing into my stomach every time I leave the house, and honestly I would forget to bring it with me.

You should have already bought a gun anyway, nigger. It's your fucking Constitutional right after all.

Depends on how you dress. If you're like the fags over at /fa/ then yeah leave it at home. If you dress like Brett farve then you're good.

Get a permit?

With the proper belt (specifically designed for carry) and holster (spend the money for a good one) you can carry anything smaller than a full-size year round, all day and barely realize it's there.