Tomorrow will be a glorious day in Stockholm

One of the last uncucked political organizations (the Nordic Resistance Movement) in Sweden is holding a demonstration in the capital of Sweden, Stockholm.
Expect a much larger demonstration than the last one in Borlänge.

This will definitely be world news tomorrow. The american embassy have warned its citizens to stay away from central Stockholm.

se.usembassy.gov/security-message-u-s-citizens-demonstrations-planned-central-stockholm-saturday-november-12/

Last demonstration:
youtube.com/watch?v=s11uJkXmx7M

Translated speech from the glorious leader Magnus Söderman: youtube.com/watch?v=kmadJe1G_3c

nordfront.se

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s11uJkXmx7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck Sweden.

Thank you, Germany.

May KEK grant you eternal victory!

Kek be with you, Sweden.

>Sweden

Will be getting /comfy/ tomorrow

>Police estimate the march will have about 200 participants. A counter-demonstration is planned in Sergels Torg from 10:00 to 13:30 the same day, possibly numbering up to 5,000 people.
lol

TFW you realize even Sup Forums can't save Sweden.

autism

GOGO Sweden, kick those muslims and neger out

Men fy fan. Va kul.

>Sweden
Lad, it's over. Just accept ir.

Is it /his turn/?

Best of luck Sweden!
Kek be with you!

Good i love violence.

The numbers are not accurate. The demonstration will be well over 500 people and I'm quite sure the counter demonstration won't be that big. The estimation comes from facebook event groups, they are never accurate.

May Kek bless you guys

>tfw you will never have a Swedish white nationalist wife

Sieg Heil

>youtube.com/watch?v=s11uJkXmx7M

wtf these are actual nazis, as someone with part jewish ancestry im literally shaking right now, please let this be just a bad dream.

I can't wait to see vice's report on it where they talk about how scared they are to be around evil nazis.

I wish i could go, 70 miles away

1. immigration is nothing new

2. we're all immigrants

3. there is no genuine swedish culture

>yfw when you realize the swedish king attended this shit (image)

you have to go back to the oven

>we are all immigrants
What? I mean i can see an american liberal saying that but in Sweden?

Why does he look like a millennial faggot??

see

How can an American merchant support such awooovement?

Yeah same here, can't understand why liberals believe this bullshit.

take a guess at which religion the speaker follows

it's purely a coincidence.

my theory is that they're too lazy to invent new white-shaming so they just copy paste american arguments

What do other northern-european people think about this organisation?

Take back your country from the globalist kikes, and immigrant scourge. Pic could be your future. Praise kek.

Good on you Sweden. Good luck and Kek bless.

Sweden has perhaps one of the hardest fights.

HELL SEGER

Tell Cleetus to update his Jimmie picture.

It's a joke.

They don't really believe it. They are controlled by fear and political correctness. Ethnic swedes have been psychologically broken down by the relentless jewish media since WWII. Even so, we can't stand the immigration and 'diversity', but swedes will never admit that openly.

hope you the best my brother

>that liberals screeching

PRAISE KEK

i guess they try to resist degeneracy & shit which is nice but they also want unified scandinavian/northern state which is retarded

and i hate their stickers as much as all the other, stop that shit for fucks sake