ITT villains who jumpstarted your love for evil and now, because of them...

ITT villains who jumpstarted your love for evil and now, because of them, all your subsequent waifus have been one of The Bad Guys.

my favourite villains are from the old school marvel and dc comics. villains like the masters of evil the sinestro corps doctor doom lex luthor the riddler reverse flash mastermind toad doctor octopus hobgoblin and the rouges

He's my favorite Spider Man villain solely due to nostalgia. His costume just looked soooo fucking cool to me.

I honestly think him and his psycho sister corrupted me.

When I was a kid I was read to from the bible, Lucifer was the first villain I identified with

Who could compare

Poster girl for Sexy Evil.

The Empire did nothing wrong, squash the scum, civil war now.

A Starship Troopers-esque movie following Imperial recruits would be GOD TIER! But no. We're stuck in the worst timeline.

This. If a bunch of terrorists blew up an aircraft carrier, killing hundreds, we'd be torn up about it. Why am I supposed to cheer for space terrorists who blew up an sanctioned space station, killing thousands?

Case Yung (spelling?) as the iconic villain of my childhood. Xiaolin Showdown ep.s that were previewed as having him in it were awaited by me with desperate zeal. Ep.s without him were always somewhat dull to me.

I wonder if any cartoon shows nowadays have as iconic villains as this genius.

Because they're at war, dumbass.

I appreciate Black Manta's hatred for Aquaman and how it reaches a hilarious degree

A war that they themselves started and were so close to losing multiple times.

Why are villains so hot? I literally cannot have the hots for a character unless they are sinister. What makes villains so attractive?

Chase was a decent villain, but just seems too boring to me as a kid. He was too methodically in his planning that i`ll never really appreciate him until the end of the series.
Jack on the other hand was the one that showed me the best villainy is just sometimes a goofy idiot having fun and building bots.

>masked freak with no greater aspirations than being obsessed with some kid for no reason
Slade was a terrible villain. If it wasn't for his VA, his shittiness would be more apparent.

who is this semen demon?

God damn nigga, fucking 10/10 taste.

The original Masters of Evil are criminally underrated. Their issues were so much fun.

You do not recognize Baroness from the classic kid's cartoon GI Joe?

Sadly no, but I guess it's time to binge watch GI Joe.

In my youth, I never truly realized what a villain was until I watched this guy

hell ya man

Yeah, this

NIGEL. UNO.
Not only did he jumpstart my love for evil, but my love for shadow men.

For completely different reasons, these are all great choices

>tfw you realize there's a vagina on her chest