RWBY/RT General #1372: Best boy edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 12 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70efa812f66d64654d6ddc925f06ae4e-34e4f096/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Big if true

>can turn into a bird
>is the summer maiden
>cool hat
>bandits providing her with sex slaves
Why does Raven get all the shit?

More RWDE pls.

THE RED TEAM DID NOTHING WRONG

/k/‘s favorite characters are Neo and Blake

I want Cinder to step on me

Cinder is going to stomp her flat...

Were they mad about Vernal dying?

I really hope Ruby and Yang grind Em and Merc into the pavement next week. I've been waiting two fucking years for them to get back at them.

And I fucking called Jaune being a healer back in volume one. It's so satisfying being right.

>"I'm angry"
What did she mean by this?

wait a minute maidens are supposed to be young and virgins.

>Were they mad about Vernal dying?
No

She waited a little too long to backstab Cinder and hence got backstabbed.

They would have been if she were a person of color.

God I just cant stand Ravens design.

For a few threads I guess.

Well said, dirtbag.

Some were, not a large outcry though

>Blade of Racism
>Spear of Sexism
Someone please edit Ilia to have 'Weapon of Homophobia'

big daddy Hazel

Cinder is so cute!

>Jaune and Pyrrha will never fuck like rabbits

she's a little upset

.... rwby?
are you all talking about the internet tv show rwby in here?

>Qrow feeling special things in his special place

Guys, you know what I hate about these past two episodes? The awkward pauses that took place in the fighting when RT wanted plot to happen. I really like some of the stuff that's been going down in these past two episodes, but belief got thoroughly unsuspended when everyone stopped fighting when Weiss got BTFO. Take Merc and Em in that scene for example. Why do Em and Merc care about what happens to Weiss? They're in a fight to the death! They should have used the distraction that was created from Weiss to press the advantage against whoever they were fighting. Also Cinder could have killed Jaune in that moment he lost his shit and ran to Weiss.

It does look more like Jaune is giving his own aura rather than just out and out healing.
Though the effect is the same.

So what would each board’s favorite character be

Yeah, Cinder will win, but just barely, and her powers will go to Yang because she'll naturally think of her daughter in her last moments.

What if RWBY were all male?

why pay attention to people sperging about nothing?

Because trainwrecks are amusing?

>Penny literally threw Ruby into the trash
she was ahead of her time

The show would be nowhere near as popular as it is.

that's fair

Even though I'm very critical of RWBY's writing, I have to admit that I really liked that.

Predictions for next week?

Blake episode

Blake episode.

If they cut away from the Maiden shit to go to Blake despite her arc for this season having reached a satisfying conclusion, I will riot.

If she shows up again, it's as the cavalry for this fight.

Their busy smugging their contract allows them to.

all the fighting we want to see gets skipped in favor of Blake's arrival

Shitty Kitty to stall for the finale of the fall with little on the Raven/Cinder brawl!
Maybe a snippet of a scrap with a deadly duo.

Never watch RWBY here. Weiss still dead ?
i cant fap to a dead person.

How angry is he going to be to learn Blake completely fucked up his plans in Mele and the populace has banded together to stop him and that his own agents have been arrested? Dude was already wicked pissed at the sheer possibility the belladonnas, sick last name by the way, could fuck him over and now they have. Is he gonna be so pissed off he starts laughing crazily? Is he gonna be so angry he cuts down a solider in an instant?

no

Yes

No

Dead like your dreams

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

>a scene of Adam and Blake talking while Blake yells at him and trying to speak sense to him
>a scene of Adam arguing with lesbian chameleon calling her a traitor and her saying the white fang is wrong
ITS GONNA BE SO FUCKING BORING

What kind of impact on the story do you expect Jaune's semblance to have?

Yeah I'm with this guy. Partly because it's just too obvious and partly just because I want bird cunt to die.

the Maiden fight will probably hit an impasse that her arrival will break. She still needs to have a showdown with Adam that Yang will probably be involved with

I really hope Weiss and Jaune don't get together because of this. They really haven't interacted enough to justify it. Maybe have them be on a better term at least until they build a better relationship.

Is Cinder still voiced by the same youtube whore? I swear she actually sounded good these past 2 episodes.
O and since when has Lindsay become the weak link? She use to be one of the best.

if RT canonized any sort of shit the fanbase would torch the show, of course nothing is gonna come of it

I wonder if he's sending over his own aura, or just jumpstarting her's? It'd be an interesting limitation if he had to draw from his own aura.

>they become good friends
>not even friends with benefits

Probably gonna stay in Mistral with Ren and Nora for V6. Flat out healing is too convenient.

When looking at it, it really seems like Jaune is sending his own aura into hers as a way to stabilise it.
Maybe he's building it up or maybe he's just outright giving her his, but the end result is her own healing.

I wish the roles were reversed in this picture. Then I could fap to it.

Volume 3 is when Lindsay officially became one of the worst VAs, as some of the others improved and she continued to get higher and higher to the point that she ruins every dramatic scene she's in

Either broken as shit or it's not really healing like we think it is.
Either way, that's a very handy ability to have and anybody with it isn't really somebody you want on the front-line. Too bad he's a tank.

I hope they do just so I can spite Iceberg even more

Agreed, I would like it if some time soon Blake manages to convince the White Fang to abandon him, completing her arc in regards to the White Fang. (Maybe Ilia has proof that Adam murdered Sienna?) Then if he goes nuts or tries to get away, the one to physically take him down (and likely badly injure his arm in the process) would be Yang.

I'm cool with Weiss and Jaune being brotp

Sit on Yang's lap?

>I cant fap to a dead person

I want normies to fucking leave

Jaune and Yang are the true brotp though.

when has healing been at all important? Nobody gets wounded in this show.

What was that?

Except when Yang lost an arm, Blake got stabbed, Weiss got impaled, Vernal got Freddy Kruger'd and Cinder is haunting an Opera House.

the fuck is healing going to do when your arm gets taken clean off?

>Young
Yes
>Virgins

That was never a requirement.

That one guard that team RNJR found wounded could've told them some useful information maybe

Friendly reminder RWY is the OT3 of dreams.

>falling in love with the guy who got you lanced in the first place
Not even RT is that retarded. More like "Thanks faggot try not to be such a fuck up next time."

That OT3 sucks

If Jaune gets to it fast enough it's possible that he could reattach it if the cut is a clean one. Even if not, he could prevent death by blood loss

don’t insult Weiss and her harem

It’s shit.

but cute

I forgot about that guy

>Weiss has a sister kink
>Gets all hot and bothered when the other two get rowdy

It is shit.

is this american anime

Guys, what if Jaune's Semblance isn't healing.
What if it's time control

No, it's anime american.

What's marriage with Yang like?

What if his power turns everyone into another version of him?

>Jaune!Weiss

Pain in the ass

Shouldn´t have given her a dildo as a wedding gift then.

Explosive sex and she treats it like a contest.
You do the fucking maths there.
It's an attempt to get knocked up fast enough that she can start a family without being a cunt like her mother.

Freaking Ruby gave it to her as a joke!