Say hello to our future president

Say hello to our future president.
Hillary 2020; madam president.
Drumpf will be BTFO like no other.
Be ready for the storm Drumpfkins.

What if she dies before then?

Hillary is one of the healthiest women alive. Drumpsters just point to a time when she had a bad cold and say "see she was sick!!!"

I thought you could only run for president twice?

>Hillary Clinton was less relatable to working class people in the rust belt than a man who lives in a golden skyscraper emblazoned with his name in the middle of Manhattan

Out of interest, has there been any US president that didn't run for a second term after finishing their first?

That's how you tell that she fucked up hard.

i love this a lot, but trump tower is not golden.

So, she is not running again. It's over for her. And she knows this. It was her last shot.

She has Kuru. I'll leave it to you to figure out how she got it.

see you in 4 years cuck

> trump v Clinton

Oh God not again

How many times can on person lose, I'd like to see this play out.

Hillary Clinton is a loser

Sad!

Even Kanye would beat her give up you fukken loser the left is done

zebra

Lyndon Motherfucking Johnson

Her real shot was in 2008, but she blew it by voting for the Iraq War and getting blindsided by a charismatic black man doing a shuck and jive for the American people.

This round was a bonus shot and she blew it even harder. It was practically a gimme, and she still fucked it up by being herself. Half the country thinks that her opponent is Literally Hitler, and she still lost because she's worse than Literally Hitler.

So what the fuck do you think is going to happen in 2020?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Autism speaks.

lol I hope she does. It worked out so well for her the first time

But the satisfaction of seeing her fail again is very enticing. She would be forever know in the pages of history like the coyote chasing the roadrunner.

>Implying Hillary won't be in jail or dead by 2020

And the second time.

She can make history as the first candidate to lose 3 elections

I always thought that Obama was her real nemesis, way more than Trump ever was.

The polls show or the record or whatever you call it has Hillary 2008 as getting more votes than Hillary 2016.

Hell, maybe it wasn't even about keeping himself out of jail, maybe Obama just felt really bad for snatching her shot, so he decided to go all out and campaign for her.

The DNC can't be dumb enough to try and force her down our throats again. They denied OUR choice - Bernie Saders and look what happened - we voted for Trump.

>by being herself

lol she lost cuz she wasn't being herself, she's a pretty cold power hungry bitch but tried to play the nice old lady which made her look like the Witch giving the apple to Snow White

and she has always been center, if she had kept the politics she had before the election she would've gotten the entire Center spectrum but instead she tried to pander the retarded lefties who betrayed her in the end

Will she make it that long after losing her dream once again?

>choosing this as your next candidate.
Why don't you idiots learn.

She's over. Her political career is dumped to the toilet, literally. She's sore loser.

Lefties was for Bernie. Not for her presidency. They voted for her just because they hate Trump.

Agree. And if Bernie was nominated it would be most epic battle ever.

>Half the country thinks that her opponent is Literally Hitler, and she still lost because she's worse than Literally Hitler.
Best analysis I read on her

I know and during cuz of that lots of center people that could've voted for her voted for Trump while at the same time lots of lefties voted for 3rd parties

basically we should think Podesta for being retarded

Muh hhhilreeeeee

*and cuz

>2020
>sill alive
pick one

Please God, let the idiotic DNC appoint this corrupt hag again in 2020. 8 years guaranteed!

>lost to a nigger
>lost to a reality tv star

So fucking pathetic.

If I live in USA I would be voting for Bernie first and for Trump second. And never for Hillary. Trump at least have heard popular voice and promised common people better life and respect. True leftie would be proud of Trump for this, although he is right-wing. It's because he have heard common working people and sided with them, he promised jobs and better wages for working class (not parasites on welfare!).

>I would be voting for Bernie first

Why? So he take your money and give the election to Hillary?

Because Bernie had anti crony oligarchs policy

>Be white woman politician
>spent 40 years riding husbands coatails
>lose to a Black Man
>gets a job as Black mans consultant
>shit the bed so hard that Black man has to try and save you
>cheat your way out of beating a 10,000 year old mummy in the primaries
>fail to conect with any section of the American people
>lose to a reality T.V star
>expect everyone to forget that your entire career is built upon everyone else falling you you

I love shit posting and baiting as much as the next guy. I have a folder filled with Hillary memes that have no purpose anymore.

You have to move on though, it's over, the great meme war is done, and Sup Forums is stupid and boring again.

>hillary vs trump 2020
>trump wins again

Please happen.

she runs again, I might even start to feel bad for her. But she'd probably have a robotic arm, an eyepatch and a cape.

This War is over but the Warrior only knows peace in Combat. We started a new war against Soros and Globalists the second Trump was nominated. It never ends brother, the War continues.

What have happened to lefties this years?

>In radical left USSR not working parasite would be thrown to the jail or be shoot
>In modern leftie countries useless scum is paid money for literally nothing and allowed to not work

Sorry shill, but that prison sentence is gonna be alot longer than 4 years.

JFK

Bump this thread

And Nixon?

And Nixon?

Polk. He was very underrated. Promised to only run one term. Accomplished all his goals. Didn't seek reelection.

DIDN'T know you could run for term while in maximum security lockup, awaiting the death penalty??? Indulge my hunger user, explain how she'll do that?

You forgot the iron bars

Do people really think that she'll live another four years? At best she's have full blown parkensons or dementia will be set in.

nice reddit souvenir, leaf

There is actually no law prohibiting prisoners from running.

Lmao I'd love to see her get BTFO for a third time.
>MUH GLASS CEILING MUH VAGINA WAAAH IT'S MY TURN IT'S MY TURN BOOHOOO

She would win her third time no problem, the demographics would better favor her.

They won't try to run her a third time.

They won't if Trump succeeds in his immigration plans.