Mary Jane is married. Yet she goes with a man who clearly wants to sleep with her...

Mary Jane is married. Yet she goes with a man who clearly wants to sleep with her. You can't pretend to be ignorant either. It's obvious he wanted to sleep with her and she went with him knowing this (pic related is proof)

In other words, deep down Mary Jane wanted to cheat. What's the point of marrying Peter if she had such intentions.

Here she is again with the same man. She definitely wanted to cheat on Peter. Yet pushes away because it was obvious other people were watching her. (Even if she did have remorse why the last minute) It was obvious if they were alone just Mary Jane and that man. They would be fucking.

>What's the point of marrying Peter if she had such intentions
Nice to have someone who will always take her back no matter how many times she bangs other guys.

It's day and age mate. Marrying a woman would be a catastrophic mistake. Have a relationship knowing that if she cheats, Only your heart gets broken and not your life.

Women don't know what they want, more at 11.

> Good I hope no one recognises me
> I shouldn't be here.
> After all I'm a married woman
> If they were alone Mary Jane and that man would be fucking that's why she pushed him away.

Holy shit OP you're fucking right! Jesus Mary Jane is a slut!

Go away, Slott

Women do this. It is in their nature and they cant help it.

Hell, I still hang out with a married chick behind her husband's back.

She is not the only one

> Letting Jeb Kiss me.

She still blaming others than herself. Fucking hell why did Clark marry her. He's Superman! He can have women who own planets for god sake!

Pretty sure that was post-Doomsday and pre-resurrection, Clark was dead.

He was alive here. Of course this is actually Parasite assuming Lois's form

At least mourn Clark a little before kissing another man. I lost my wife and I didn't date for a year and still it was difficult getting over her!

Between this and the Namor threads, I'm convinced this guy just wants people to write fapfics for him

> Mfw Batman is the only one doing it right. He knows women aren't loyal.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious it's the same guy and it's getting annoying fast.

Did Clark find out? Can someone tell me did Clark know!

>Women do this. It is in their nature and they cant help it.
ITT ugly fat guy no woman wants
>Hell, I still hang out with a married chick behind her husband's back.
Sure, buddy.

Rudy blew his cover in the very next issue by punching Clark out the window during a heated argument.

Wait, Clark was punched out of a window? Really? What's the comic so I can read it please.

Just that she reject him and nothing happen. Why you instist posting this?

/r9k/ is leaking

Isn't he getting married to Catwoman?

Batman's engaged to Catwoman, or didnt you see the autistic batcat posting?

Namorfag is the new Barneyfag in terms of weapons grade autism

>there are people who still think MJ and Peter were the best couple and should've stayed married

Batman Beyond Bruce is alone. That was the true ending right. Catwoman wont last.

And he married the biggest slut there is. That's it, half the wayne fortune is gone.

I don't even understand how the relationship going to work. So far it was just fan service to show Cat's ass while Bruce lays in a corner like pathetic faggot. They don't feel like a couple at all.

Peter kissed a 15 year old and hanged around wirh her while MJ was presumed dead and he was about to accept wrestling with Wonder Woman for lust reasons in a crossover. But MJ appeared and he just ran off.

Peter is a slut too.

Also a bit of tumblr from the looks of some of these catty posts.

Did Superman fuck the parasite?

Because Namorfag realized that no one car s about him and sue, so now he’s found a new target. I’m convinced that it’s some 20 year old kid who still hasn’t gotten over his girlfriend dumping him last year.

This fits perfectly.

Well there was that other guy who kept making cuck threads, down to using the exact same fan art of Gwen and MJ, which quickly devolved in to him begging people to write him cuck fics.

Dunno if he's the same person as Namorfag though. That guy was just looking for smut, Namorfag seems like a bit of a loser with a chip on his shoulder.

So wait, if your in Peter's shoes and Mary Jane did this.

You're fine with it? What the fuck dude?

Superman 157
He tried, but Rudy wouldn't let him.

>but Rudy wouldn't let him.
But he did let Lex fuck him.

Post the pages following that show her actually sleeping with the guy and not regretting her choices

Or how about instead cherry-picking we instead storytime the whole thing because I'm tired of these threads.

No but maybe Lex did

Kek

Also this happened during a rough patch in their relationship. Peter was never home, money was always an issue, and he was being put through the ringer big time by his top enemies, just to go back to his shitty paying job at the Bugle right after. They argued a shit ton, and Mary Jane was having a crisis of faith in her relationship.

Even then, didn't fuck anyone, and immediately regretted her choices.
OP is a contextless fag.

I like that far better. Namorfag, you herd user, storytime the whole issue

Clark was straight up dead, and she didn't know how to handle it.