This isn't America. I don't know what this is. I'm scared

This isn't America. I don't know what this is. I'm scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=SmTeQlCtEgo
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ceg32/found_em_its_united_we_dream_get_this_to_the/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cehb1/domestic_terrorist_lets_connect_the_face_to_whats/
youtu.be/RHevGGYuAsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Florida plates

every time

You must scare very easily then...

Why?

1.- You aren't American.
2.- You aren't a muslim.

Why would you be scared?

Oh no! There is A racist somewhere in america! We should have elected the career criminal with parkinson's instead!

why are you scared? this is canada. all your precious immigrants will be here soon so don't worry

That bumper sticker is redundant.

keep your fuckin ass up north then leaf

Some Muslim family could sue him for causing the kids mental terror or something.

He'd probably win in burgerland.

>Florida

$20 says this is Zimmerman's truck.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with killing muslims

literally shaking like a leaf

Prove him wrong

Protip:you cant

This desu. You guys are planning on importing 400k a year until you reach 100 million in 2100. Thanks for taking the bullet for us. Now we have somewhere to point them too when we tell them we don't want them.

>Oh no! There is A racist somewhere in america!
Muslim is a race now?

thats the very same fearmongering your picture shows, so are you equivalent to that truck owner. really makes you think

>implying muslims aren't predominantly brown

Love it!

These are the types of people that put Israel ahead of the United States. I guarantee that guy is a Zionist cuck.

It's just satire bro, can't handle the bantz?

A liberal pretending to be trump suporter

>2.- You aren't a muslim

Sure about that? Check the flag again

>>implying muslims aren't predominantly brown
Implying the issue is with brown people and not the followers of Islam.

Few are really pro Israel, they're just anti-islam, and that's just fine.

No, those are the more radical supporters. Most don't care about Muslims but want common sense security when dealing with Muslim immigration.

She has Kuru, not Parkinson's

>implying for some people the issue is nothing to do with being brown

>scared of Joe's post

No need for us to kill all the Muslims. Either they will deport themselves or detonate themselves.

Christendom

Probably Tampa lol

Don't you mean Polk County?

I thought most gooks were not muslim

>Germany
>calling other Muslim

Didn't you ever watch the Discovery channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

If you've ever been to interior Florida... it's different. It's an exciting adventure.

>LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Go Gators

DAY OF THE RAKE

ALL LEAFS ARE C U C K S

ALL LEAFS ARE PEDOS

fuck of you globalist jew.

America was never meant to be a melting pot and it sure as fuck wasnt meant to be multicultural.

Nah.

OP definitely is though.

r u going to the game tomorrow?

I would be alright with it if he takes those Trump banners down.

Florida is the Australia of the United States. What do you think about that Sup Forums?

>implying you're not a self loathing paki

If you believe this is a legit trump supporter you're a fucking idiot.

They're paying people $15/hr just to go protest, imagine what this guy's getting.

Good thing you dont live in America

Are you literally shaking?

First amendmend, bitch

oh wait

>Germany 6% muslim
>US 14% black
By your logic, I'm supposed to call you Africans.

Fuck hillary and fuck islam

The continuing adventures of Florida Man.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ceg32/found_em_its_united_we_dream_get_this_to_the/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cehb1/domestic_terrorist_lets_connect_the_face_to_whats/

PSYOPS
PSYOPS
PSYOPS

This shouldn't need to be said in America. Why the fuck are Muslims here?

First amendment bitch

Not a Floridian, but I LOVE that crazy state and go there at least once a year. Carry on Florida, carry on.

Are you triggered, Original Poster?

hell yeah buddy

Looks like America to me.

Freedom of speech, bitch.

edgy

too obvious provo
> i wonder whos behind this

well it has the budget level crocodiles

would rather live in Australia than Florida. Literal shithole

No you fucking cuck, that IS America and it comes bundled with a 1st amendment. Grow some fucking balls

This is Canada. I know what this is. I'm uncucked

I'm literally shaking right now.

I've spelled "amendment" incorrecly!
youtu.be/RHevGGYuAsw

>handicapped
kek, guys going to get his ass kicked

>Soon

toppest kek

It's basically a call for genocide. This can't be protected by the freedom of speech, or is it?

what are you? A caucaphobe?

Nope..free speech. I could dress up like the Commandant of Auschwitz and goose step through a Jewish neighborhood and be perfectly within my right to free speech

He just needs the mobile hanging crane attached to it

>implying he isn't packing

Genocide nothing, there's a bumper sticker calling for the assassination of the president in the lower right. That is DEFINITELY not protected speech.

this is fucking awesome

Someone put this in Photoshop and boost the brightness/contrast levels to reveal the face inside the car window pls

now that is what i call assblasted

This

oh wait never mind that says osama. man fuck smartphone cameras, worse shit ever devised.

Good. You should be scared. Fuck you.

The people who are say they're scared of a Trump presidency either don't have any actual reason to be or are actual rapists, murderers, and criminals who rightly fear the law catching up to them.

Brandenburg v Ohio proves you wrong.

>not a dually rolling coal with vertical exhausts
Lost opportunity desu desu

No see I misread Osama as Obama on one of them. I know calling for genocide and war is protected speech. Third party and lesser known republican political candidates do it all the time.

80% chance it's some Soros agent for a news photo op

You know fucking what?
There isn't a place for anyone to say anything about how things should or shouldn't be.
Everyone as a collective population is here naturally changing to things that happen throughout time.
No one can ever say what happens is necessarily wrong or right in the grand scale of things. Whatever happens is a result of naturally occurring things surmounting to an end result.
If suddenly people have a movement to BTFO non-whites, who cares if it is racist? It would be the will of the people.
For example, everyone except a small population wanted war after 9/11 and we went to war without question
For example, Hitler and Germany gathered the jews out of a result of naturally occurring things causing a population to have the majority rule to do so.
If this country ends up being a "racist" country, it would be only because the majority deemed it so.
I personally can't go much longer seeing minorities and yes whites as well being subhuman trash and that's where the problem lies.
A lot of people have the morals to never stoop to that of an animal while others are just that, and that's what needs purged.
Many of us on this board know the differences between a nigger and a black man, and so on.
Don't be surprised when theres a war between humans and subhumans, it isn't about color anymore, it's about the way you live

Marion County?

You troll Canada about taking in all those fucking muslims and whatever other slime wants in, but do you think about how Canada shares a border with us? We will have cartels coming through on one side and fucking terrorists coming in on the other.

We have crocs in the keys!

They have a better temperament than your murder machines.

>This isn't America
OP is a leaf

>enhance

How's that stand your ground law work in Florida. If you're frightened or feel threatened you can open fire with out provocation. I think OPs pick is pretty threatening. You guys are literally asking for a civil war.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP

go fucking gators

and yeah I am.

ive been wearing my trump shirt to the gym for the last 9 months, aint nobody said shit. I just get high fives.

MAGA

All speech is protected except very specific situations of Slander and Libel which are in a way verbal assault if you think about it.

It is the right of an American to walk around their property or government property with a "hitler did nothing wrong" shirt while passing out nazi pamphlets and excerpts from Mein Kampf.

We need to hear the bad ideas people have because it's only through that conversation and confrontation can we learn the philosophical reasons why collectivist racial or ideological hatred is a putrid thing.

Pretending it doesn't exist or shouldn't be talked about can lead to people who can't intellectually defend their beliefs and who may over time forget the hard lessons learned from the rise of bad ideas in the first place.

Tl;dr you need intellectual confrontation and challenging to understand how to defend your beliefs. A lack of this intellectual diversity is a de facto "safe space" that does no one any favors.