Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzLR6jlT1sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AsC7ILz7eIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*laughs smugly*

This shit is my lifeblood

>mfw I was one of these posters

so... much... ENERGY

What's weird is I had a very realistic nightmare that Hillary was winning and all of CTR was dogging us for eternity. I woke up at 8 pm (I work the late shift) and saw Trump wasn't just fighting but in the lead.

What if there were two realities in my dream world and my soul decided to take the path of Trump while the other reality is forever BTFO?

youtube.com/watch?v=JzLR6jlT1sQ

Top kek

ALL MUST SEE THIS NOW!!!!

/qa/ getting memed on hard after election was the funniest part

This, it's still getting memed on actually. I might go there now and rub it in there faces some more. They get so upset and try to act all high and mighty.

They still are.

I had a dream where supposedly I saw a US flag hanging off the wall and I tried jumping to grab it, I didn't. Whether this symbolised Hillary failing to reach the American people, I will never know. But I was running from a man who resembled Trump (suit, light hair, tall etc) apparently so I assume I was in the body of Clinton. Either way, MAGA.

Does this mean Sup Forums was wrong?

What the fuck, guys. He's right. Is it too late to #stillbewither?

It means CTR was BTFO.

Anyone got any more posts screencapped like this?

this is gold and underrated

ETERNAL AMERICAN FRIENDSHIP WITH THE HUMANS, THE CRAWLING THINGS, THE DROP BEARS, AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING BUT ABBOS AND ABBO-RAPING JUDGES, OF AUSTRALIA!!

Noice

oh wow, I bet he really felt euphoric while writing that

>America literally selected Pepe and Wojak.

Why did this happen damn it why?
It should have been Spurdo and Gondola as his running mate!

I love this world right now. Where are all the smug liberals now?

The thing is, that person TECHNICALLY isn't wrong.

Trump won the election, but the establishment hasn't lost. They are now going to attempt to browbeat him into playing ball with them, or they will unify to stymie anything and everything he tries to do. And they will have the backing of every international money lender, every politician both at home and abroad, every lobbying firm, every media boss, and every intelligence agency save maybe one small faction within the FBI.

Trump won. But we'll still lose.

Crying on Youtube and late night TV.

Shit, that reminds me. I'm gonna pour a shot and look for Don Lemon's reaction. I've been saving that one for a special occasion.

I capped a few but I haven't put them together yet. Does anyone remember the super smug user that kept posting the Romney voter montage and telling the Trump voters he was screen capping them for the new montage? Where'd he go??

Beautiful

I bet he's out right now protesting and signing petitions to deny Trump the electoral college. Good times.

Its a good day to shitpost.

JUST

Shit like this is why haven't killed myself yet.

BENIS

Spurdo and gondola will come next

*gulps brew*

is this the new Clinton voter meme? Is this some mental gymnastics you guys are going to pull for the next eight years to try to maintain some semblance of dignity in your historic BTFO?
>we lost, but really you lost too so let's just admit we are all losers and stay equals
I literally had some dumbfuck trying to tell me the Democrats didn't WANT to win, that's why Hillary lost
You lost, embarassingly.
Now go to your shed and prep the Trump admin

Do liberals who are glad Trump won count? If so, I am here.

I kept telling friends and family we needed to have actual discussions with conservatives, and no one would listen.

Instead they build a glass house of safe spaces and endlessly hurled rocks with labels and insults at conservatives, shielded and coddled by the MSM and censors on social media, so that none of your rocks could touch their safe space. So you retreated and built and artillery cannon in the form of Trump, and obliterated their safe space.

I can only hope liberals can learn to communicate with their fellow Americans who have conservative values, and that conservatives can forgive us for silencing them, in time.

This guy forgot that Sup Forums is never wrong

This defeat would have been so much less painful for them if it wasn't for their condescending attitude.

Which country does have a spurdo and gondola right winger I wonder?

Over the last year, I've had so many CTR shills tell me that they are "screencapping" me for "the collage"... I wonder what they did with all those screencaps?

>people actually believe Sup Forums generally has a lower IQ and is stupider than the general population

Even though this board is fucking retarded, almost everyone on it still has a better grasp of the world than 75% of normal people

fucking CHECKED!

>What if there were two realities in my dream world and my soul decided to take the path of Trump while the other reality is forever BTFO?
I was awake the entire night, this is not an alternate reality. The alternate reality began last year around December.

I still can't believe it's real guys

praise kek

This is the greatest week of my life.

This is the way the world begins.

With the unrivaled asspain of a billion arrogant liberals.

good. every single "DELET THIS" thread can now be immediately killed off by posting those screencaps

It obviously came late in the game, but this is hands down my favorite picture from the entire campaign.

no human should be allowed to be this smug

That's what you would think if you lived in the alternative reality. You would feel like it was the real one all along.

>that image get

actually Humble Water Filter Salesman deserves it

i felt sad unsubbing after election but his streams spam way too much shit

also i wonder who the fuck buys pic related and all the other weird stuff he sells but i guess it works for him

DELETE THIS NOW

pic related

bwagahahahaah where are all these fucking retards now

I would never post here again if I lost this badly after being that fucking smug.

For once, i wish we had accounts so we can shame and mock these niggers endlessly

Just imagine a goon crying over his hard drive full of screencaps.

I wasn't wrong, moron.

Look at the numbers. More people voted for Hillary Clinton. The vast majority of Americans saw past Donald Trump's bullshit, it just so happened that our ridiculous, archaic rules worked out in his favor. The funny thing is that Sup Forums doesn't even seem genuinely HAPPY that Trump won. You're still all here, posting in your little hate-filled troll threads, posting angrily and impotently about people who are actually going outside their homes, connecting with their communities, and protesting the fact that a man that most people didn't even vote for will be handed the presidency.

It's the saddest thing in the world, actually. Posting your screencap of my comment is probably the highlight of your year outside of Trump "winning" the election.

This is beautiful.

WHERE

ARE

YOU

NOW

SMUG
M
U
G

>I don't understand my own country's system of government

>the silent room came alive as he, with deep sorrow, perhaps dejectedness even, clicked the delete key on the folder titled "delusional Trump loser screencap montage"
>the keyboards click reverberated off the walls of the room
>the sound fed into his depression, like a positive feedback loop, sending the once smug shill deeper into his own despair
>it all felt so surreal to him
>only hours ago he was posting proud copypasta on Sup Forums
>what had gone wrong? he asked himself
>but the real gut check came next, as the screen produced a reactionary dialog box
>"Are you sure you would like to permanently delete this folder?" the box read
>the shill took a deep breath
>he hovered the cursor over the Yes button
>click

God damnit that sound makes my dick hard

>he then opened a fresh browser and typed in the address of his final destination
>"back to the chan" he thought
>"one final hurrah" he thought
>the autofill tried to direct him to Sup Forums
>the tears welled up in his eyes
>notthistime.gif
>he backed out the text and took a detour to Sup Forums
>he started a new thread
>"trips decide how I kill myself"
mfw

The hilarious thing is that the petulant reactions of our peers of proven that the exact opposite is true. The vast majority of my college campus believes that Trump won simply because the unwashed masses of rural America were not 'educated'. They think that they have a monopoly on morality and it is the funniest thing in the world to see them so absolutely conceited yet unable to cope.

Shadilay

It must hurt so bad to get eternally and irrevocably BTFO. God, it feels SO GOOD to be a white male right now.

i am (((literally shaking))) of laughter

based

this is beautiful

>CNN's press pass revoked
>Trump gives it to Infowars instead
Imagine the butt hurt.

PLEAAASSEEEEE POST more of these DELICIOUS posts, twitter fb whatever of before the election democrats being 100% sure trump would lose PLS !

>Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=AsC7ILz7eIE

>Brexit

This is literally the best week of my life.

post your collage pham

fake and gay, there is no 13th month

way underrated

INCREASINGLY
NERVOUS
MAN

that's so fucking funny that there's a board that exists solely to complain about Sup Forums

How does it feel?

Props to you for admitting it though.