Animation Domination: Disney's Seth Macfarlane Takes a Suggestion from CWC

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's™ Animation Domination™ continues to serve you a fresh round of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Really FOX™ (a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

-No Bob's Burgers this week.

The schedule is as follows:
>8:00/7:00c - Disney's The Nelsons - Haw-Haw Land (NEW!): The Simpsons go to a STEM conference; Lisa falls for a crooning jazz pianist; Bart discovers he has an affinity for chemistry.

>8:30/7:30c - Spooked - Snatcher (NEW!): Max, Leroy, and Annie get lost in the woods while trying to find a creature; Max's survival skills are put to the test; Barry helps with Capt. LaFrey's dating problems.

>9:00/8:00c - Disney's Senpai Guy - Boy (Dog) Meets Girl (Dog) (NEW!): Brian is smitten with a female show dog and enters a show dog competition in which the winner gets to breed with her; Peter and Lois go to extreme measures to try and convince Chris that Arthur Valentine does not exist. sonichu.com/cwcki/Family Guy ctrl+ "female"

>9:30/8:30c - The Last C.uck on Earth - Karl (NEW!): Tandy and Todd come across a new survivor who has been trapped in a Mexican prison since the virus hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sethmacfarlane/status/950054460209840128
vimeo.com/79603607
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What edgy way will they kill off that dog Brian wants to bone?

LIVE ACTION IS NOT ANIMATION

>To correct a bit of misreporting: No, there won’t be an Orville/Family Guy crossover, and yes, The Orville season 2 will arrive later this year.
twitter.com/sethmacfarlane/status/950054460209840128

Malcolm in the Middle opened Animation Domination when the block first started.

I remember them showing a shitty 5 second or so flash animation of the MITM cast back when AD started and were promoting the block. Legit thought they were going to do a full length animated episode at the time, but that never happened.

Yeah but that was a good show.
vimeo.com/79603607

>handegg
>first show in the block is a NEW episode
This will not end well.

Ten bucks says Simpsons makes a Disney joke on the chalkboard or somewhere in the opening.

Fuck off Boco

Make me.

I will.

Boco with a spine? Never thought I'd live to see the day!

>it's a Lisa episode
>it's a Brian episode

Boco for the first time in your life you have shown a spine. Im so proud of you. Son

Shut up, Boco.

>game runs over time but not into prime time
>new episode follows
>WE MUST STILL RUN THE POST-GAME SHOW

Either they're going to trash the first episode or (more likely) they're going to fuck up everyone's DVR.

FUCK HANDEGG
FUCK NFL
FUCK Sup Forums

>STEM episode
I don't like where this is going.

Can I be a cool trip fag too

>7:05
>no simpletons

yeah thanks fox

When does Homer invest in bitcoin?

>7:06:00
>now let's run 3 minutes of commercials

>football's over
>cuts to baseball

Why are americucks so obsessed about their sports?

>THANK YOU FOR WATCHING FOX SPORTS NOW TIME FOR THE THOMPSONS
>I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE SIX MINUTES LATE WE STILL HAVE COMMERCIALS

Do they just keep reusing that same maggie/grampa opener every new year?

>no chalkboard gag

Awwwwww...

Cringe.

>Dr. Nick's 3 minute sex change

Is Lisa's voice slipping too?

They did the double helix slide joke in the bart-ralph friend episode.

That's her natural voice, so no.

>it's a Tim Long episode

Why does Lisa have to read the name of every stall? They made fun of this in an earlier episode where Homer was complaining that Marge was listing off the take-out food everyone ordered

Oh look. Ed Sheeran. They guy who's almost as ugly as me.

>implying Americans are insane about sports when numerous other countries burn down half their country and have massive riots about soccer.

That's so you don't have to watch it.

2/10 so far, not looking good this week.

>celebrity guest voice for Lisa's love interest
Never seen that before. I sure hope Homer and Marge don't have marital issues. That would be unexpected.

Yeah but that's because soccer doesn't suck.

>lisa episode
>celebrity love interest who wont appear again

I almost want to flip the channel and see how long it takes for a celebrity to shit on drumpf in their speech

This is fucking insane. What am I watching right now? Was that neil diggy tiggy voicing a white guy?
I will defend the 2010-2015 era but things are getting WEIRD lately. They seem to be making sure to sandwich the few good jokes in between terrible ones

>adults voicing kids

Well they already did a globuh wubbuh joke so they may have hit their quota

There's no fucking yeast in elephant toothpaste. jeez they cant even get their trendy bullshit right
>couch gag props, used
see now that's funny. but we're holding on it far, far too long.

>that box

Heh.

>feminist
>but unconcerned with fat-shaming

>Bart discovers he has an affinity for chemistry
Oh boy, looks like Bart will have to give it up for some stupid reason. Gee, I hope it isn't cause of Lisa'a happiness.

Realistically the girls would be laughing -at- him and six or seven very confused little boys would be the ones swooning

>implying Gore and the carbon credits scam will actualy help anyone with man made global warming besides getting him and his buddies rich

>give me more money, goy or i'll make another movie that you'll drown in a decade

Isn't he the guy aging rappers hire as a feature to seem relevant

>titrations
those labs took fucking forever

I'unno. He's just ugly and way too overexposed.

Make sure to record every drop in your notebook

>mfw this happens

well that's a new one. you believe it's real but you don't believe the bleeding hearts are genuine
it's costing everyone oodles of money and pretty much destroying economies, why would they..

What does the average Joe see in this show anymore? What's the appeal?

Boco just laughs if it has a good sign gag, and he doesn't even laugh he just HEHs, and that makes the show 9/10 almost as good as Deep Space Homer and Last Exit to Springfield

this shit reminds me when those nascar races go late

Did Willie get a better Scottish accent?

>Nelson wants to hold Lisa's hand

>chalmers tongue is still burned off

You called it.

Ok I chuckled a little bit at that anonymous joke

Wait, was that The Cleveland Show's living room?

>WHY WILLIE?
>I was TRYING to kill you!
>oh okay

anonymous IS helpful

The prior one was too problematic after the Apu thing.

Did anything actually happen in this episode?

Why, what happened?

yfw Bart's love of chemistry makes him the new Unabomber who takes town Drumph's fascist White House

>it’s a bart wins in the end episode
That still exists?

I dont get it

Apu is racist now.
Get with the time, shitlord.

Nope, pretty rare actually. Lisa usually gets her way in most episodes nowadays.

I figured those died out after season 10 or so.

>apu is racist REMOVE HIM NOW
>remove apu
>WOOW WHERES ALL THE DIVERSITY IN THE SIMPSONS FOX?

Brain doesn't win.
The winner fucks her to death.

Stop complaining that everything needs to get cancelled. It could be worse. It HAS been worse.
They can't even make Star Trek right anymore. (Go, Orville!)

Family Guy dedicated an entire episode to crying about not winning an Emmy and another episode entirely to Vladimir Putin

it's time to stop

Heard that

G a Y

Has there been some turnover in the writing staff lately?

For a while there, they were really pushing the Lisa-Milhouse thing; it was acknowledged in this episode but a few years ago, it would have come back in at the end of the episode.

Lately though, it seems like there's more stuff about her and Nelson.

>jumpscare
I wonder why no one watches this gay shit.

WE NOW RETURN TO

offset schedule

thanks handegg

Live action shit

Are they bringing back seabreeze? There's not enough gay stuff or politics on TV ...

>it's a Brian episode
Gee, I wonder how he's going to lose this time.

Good. Milhouse doesn't deserve her. I say this not as a fan of Lisa, but as a hater of Milhouse by the way.

It is a dog love interest, but anthropomorphic like brian

It'll make a good bingewatch on hangover day in 5 years when they have 30 18 minutes episodes to zone out to tho

University of Phoenix going after that lucrative Mexican Male Nurse demographic

is tumblr replacing neilson ratings?

He's definitely got scummier as a character as time goes by.

Easily.

Tonights the night we see animated anthro dog sex on mainstream tv.

How many anthro dogs are there in Family Guy?

Brian, Jasper, Vinnie, and this new one. Anybody else?